Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Play these. All week. All states. Buy a new Car by Sunday.

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Pick4ologist.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #129868
June 30, 2012
2454 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2013, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Party

Me posting all my wins don't validate me as being a winner.   Who are you for me to have to answer to your request. come on. Pls....   How about you post one of your wins.  How about you even predict a win on paper.  Using play play money. Can u even get a box hit.   U say its hard to get a strait. It's people getting straights everyday.  Then again. Folks with no skill whatsoever I've heard go for years without even a box hit.   Now instead of hating. U may wanna read all my posts and learn something.  ....... Make your haters your motivators....... Never knew lottery post had so many Haters. I guess that's what losers do. When they can't enjoy anY winning.  I guess I need to request from now on every bodies. Winnings tickets. Checks or online pictures   To make sure they aren't lying about winning.... C'mon. Who has time for that.....

No posting doesn't validate you as winner, but your claiming you play all states daily.  I am nobody but chrissy16, but you could have just shut my trap with a lil proof.  As far as wins, they're on my blog.  Its people getting str8 everyday and theres people lying on lotterypost everyday.  As far as learning from you, all you do to me is post, a series of numbers, wait for all the drawings to come out in all states and then go LOOK SEE, I got hits today.  Then when asked to show proof, you cant, get mad call everyone haters and losers, basically everything but showing the proof.  Pleeeeez, you think everyone is suppose to believe everything their earlobes catches, especially from a person name pick4ologist, who cant even back up what he claims.

United States
    Member #137428
    January 3, 2013
    469 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2013, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Pick 4, I can care less about winning the pick 4 this isn't my life goal.  I play because its fun. and not to mention a little hobby of mines, and lottery post is by far the most interesting place on the web for lottery players, which also makes it addicting.  "Wack Systems", I never claimed I had a system, but I am working on a few ideas.  Now you on the other hand, is claiming that you play all states and then ask to show as proof, you cant and take the conversation left field by getting disrespectful.  By the way, your post should of been that hit you said you got, Can't produce, I get it.  You all talkRant

FYI. Dance I said you can play these in all states. That doesn't mean I play in all states.  Reading is fundamental...  Do you remember that saying from grade school....See Ya! Hey. I guess for all my post. I need to make you happy. And post the state. The amount wagered and if I'm playing box or straight.  Pls. Get a life if you think I need to prove anything to you...lol.  And  I posted precious days plays just to show u I don't bet small change like yourself.  I even showed you my loosing bets.  anyway I'm through chatting with you.  You must be a Blond.... Learn to respect your elders

United States
      Member #129868
      June 30, 2012
      2454 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2013, 12:01 am - IP Logged

FYI. Dance I said you can play these in all states. That doesn't mean I play in all states.  Reading is fundamental...  Do you remember that saying from grade school....See Ya! Hey. I guess for all my post. I need to make you happy. And post the state. The amount wagered and if I'm playing box or straight.  Pls. Get a life if you think I need to prove anything to you...lol.  And  I posted precious days plays just to show u I don't bet small change like yourself.  I even showed you my loosing bets.  anyway I'm through chatting with you.  You must be a Blond.... Learn to respect your elders

Stop saying you got to prove something to me, you keeping saying that and its corny.  All you got to do is say you cant post, you keeping writing back and forth, and you right its corny.  But like I originally thought , you was all talk and your are, ask to post the hits from the 9th,  you cant but rather decide u gonna post some other junk from other dates thats not even in the question.  Small change, yea okay coming from a guy who cant back up his plays.  Keep it youll be broke, with your so called all state system.  And yeah my hits are small change but at least I can back em up.

Wink

United States
        Member #129868
        June 30, 2012
        2454 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2013, 12:07 am - IP Logged
        Lotto Tickets Report

You have 1230 numbers played for the day of 2/9/2013. 

Where are these plays, with your alterated report?What?

United States
          Member #137428
          January 3, 2013
          469 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2013, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Mad

It's always gonna be haters and doubter and that's what you are....  Again. I have no need to show you anything.  WHO ARE YOU.    Don't hate because I'm great at what I do.  And you Suck at what you do....  You've been a lotterypost member for how Long. And have accomplished WHAT.  Point served.   I guess I have to post every ticket wager and check to satisfy you.  Keep imaging.  In the meantime. Go do something you probably do well.   if you can think of anything

United States
            Member #137428
            January 3, 2013
            469 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2013, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Argue

And guess what.... a what I specialize in is wheeling.... I post 35 numbers to play in your states of choice...  Pls learn something from me and try putting some money in your pockets.  I know it must be lonely at the bottom but I can help you get to the top.  My inspiration and knowledge of the game has helped tons of players in my short time here on the site....  You too can sit and stop looking for negativity and start looking at my greatness.  Yes it's ez to post 10000 numbers and say you gonna hit.  But guess what girlie. I post an average of 35.     posting. To help fellow players get on the money Train.  All aboard....   

mi recall you saying people on lottery post make false claims.   I guess you the lottery post POLICE! jURY and JuDge.  Pls.  In your dreams.      I'm here's for you 3 numbers to play today.  Get Money   9753 0972 8643

Play them in your state of choice.  Play them for $1. Straight. .50 boxed.  Do you need me to fill out the slip for you while I'm at it...... Gtfoh.

United States
              Member #137428
              January 3, 2013
              469 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2013, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Im finish with the back and forth.  Ill let you contunue with your lotto envy. You have a good day Mr.Chris

United States
                Member #129868
                June 30, 2012
                2454 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Argue

And guess what.... a what I specialize in is wheeling.... I post 35 numbers to play in your states of choice...  Pls learn something from me and try putting some money in your pockets.  I know it must be lonely at the bottom but I can help you get to the top.  My inspiration and knowledge of the game has helped tons of players in my short time here on the site....  You too can sit and stop looking for negativity and start looking at my greatness.  Yes it's ez to post 10000 numbers and say you gonna hit.  But guess what girlie. I post an average of 35.     posting. To help fellow players get on the money Train.  All aboard....   

mi recall you saying people on lottery post make false claims.   I guess you the lottery post POLICE! jURY and JuDge.  Pls.  In your dreams.      I'm here's for you 3 numbers to play today.  Get Money   9753 0972 8643

Play them in your state of choice.  Play them for $1. Straight. .50 boxed.  Do you need me to fill out the slip for you while I'm at it...... Gtfoh.

Good Morning Pick4, thanks for the plays.

Knock em dead today

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
                  TN
                  United States
                  Member #5094
                  June 16, 2004
                  1778 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2013, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your hard work

SHEBASHEB95's avatar - 8ball
                    LOUISIANA
                    United States
                    Member #136002
                    December 1, 2012
                    19 Posts
                    Posted: February 11, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

White Bounce

1234, 1236, 1237, 1239, 1246, 1247, 1249, 1267, 1269, 1279, 1346, 1347, 1349, 1367, 1369, 1379, 1467, 1469, 1479, 1679, 2346, 2347, 2349, 2367, 2369, 2379, 2467, 2469, 2479, 2679, 3467, 3469, 3479, 3679, 4679

UR NUMBERS ARE SMOKING IN MY STATE TEXAS...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...HOW LONG ARE THESE NUMBERS GOOD FOR?

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                      Lavender Rocket

United States
                      Member #124616
                      March 16, 2012
                      2642 Posts
                      Posted: February 11, 2013, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

White Bounce

1234, 1236, 1237, 1239, 1246, 1247, 1249, 1267, 1269, 1279, 1346, 1347, 1349, 1367, 1369, 1379, 1467, 1469, 1479, 1679, 2346, 2347, 2349, 2367, 2369, 2379, 2467, 2469, 2479, 2679, 3467, 3469, 3479, 3679, 4679

love the heading for your thread!  please post a picture of your new ride... what are you looking at getting?

United States
                        Member #137428
                        January 3, 2013
                        469 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

UR NUMBERS ARE SMOKING IN MY STATE TEXAS...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...HOW LONG ARE THESE NUMBERS GOOD FOR?

Party

Aren't they hott ..... Those are my hot 35. I play them often....   Hope u got some cash off the list last week

United States
                          Member #137428
                          January 3, 2013
                          469 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your hard work

Ur welcome.  I try my best.... Good luck to you

Toni Love6's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            LAUREL, MD
                            United States
                            Member #125427
                            March 28, 2012
                            114 Posts
                            Posted: February 11, 2013, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I notived that 7772 came out that you posted on Friday for I think it was GA and South Carolina.

t hit in MD today. Wish I would have hit it. LOL

You dope with it for real!!!

Winning is one of the best feelings in the world.
                            Hope I can experience it a few times this year.

United States
                              Member #137428
                              January 3, 2013
                              469 Posts
                              Posted: February 11, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

2346. Just came straight in rhode island....... who looked and listened