Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Swishing By.

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
Member #134627
November 2, 2012
1001 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2013, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Some days when I buy like 10 tickets at gasstation, while i am filling out the slips, some total stranger males would come by, sya hello, keep walking by, swishing by, picking at what I am doing. I was wondering what it was. Then one of those, a young black guy, aked me if I won. I said , no, I am buying tickets, I win on occasion, but nothing big yet. He said he thought I was filling out a form for  a big win. And I though to myself, what was his business lurking around me? To steal the ticket, to steal the money I could get straight away? Makes me wonder about how careful I am even going to gas stations to buy tickets. One thing I never do is to get there my wins, I only trust Publix.

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40341 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2013, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Some days when I buy like 10 tickets at gasstation, while i am filling out the slips, some total stranger males would come by, sya hello, keep walking by, swishing by, picking at what I am doing. I was wondering what it was. Then one of those, a young black guy, aked me if I won. I said , no, I am buying tickets, I win on occasion, but nothing big yet. He said he thought I was filling out a form for  a big win. And I though to myself, what was his business lurking around me? To steal the ticket, to steal the money I could get straight away? Makes me wonder about how careful I am even going to gas stations to buy tickets. One thing I never do is to get there my wins, I only trust Publix.

Be prepared, fill your slips out at home, nothing worse then lurkers, or wear a hat thats says,

National Rifle Association, no one will screw with you.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19754 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2013, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Becareful, also keep in mind you can take as many play slips home as you want

(they are FREE) that's what i do i fill them out at home, don't talk to strangers.LOL 

Let it Snow Snowman

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        6290 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2013, 9:44 am - IP Logged

"Then one of those, a young black guy" WTH....What?

I Love Pink & Green 1908

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40341 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2013, 9:48 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  some people just don't think.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
            Member #134627
            November 2, 2012
            1001 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2013, 9:53 am - IP Logged

"One of those" I meant one of those males who swish by me at gassstations  with strange purpose. Yes, today, young African American guy, a lot younger than me, very cute and fit, gave me very unusual treatment at gasstation. It all looked strange because I am not that kind of woman, those things do not commonly happen to me: overly interested males, sexual advences, converstaion out of nowhere. That is why I became suspicious. Plus there was no one at the place , except the clerk. What if they are on the same team? Where this guy  suddenly even came from, seemed like he was outside in his car, waiting for particular customer.

Guys outthere, don't say that I tought you how to strike an introduction to a freshly born female millionaire.

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19754 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2013, 9:57 am - IP Logged

i think it's just how it was told the way it happen. Hippy

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                Member #134627
                November 2, 2012
                1001 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:00 am - IP Logged

If those guys aren't after my possible win, then they are after my sexy butt, no doubt, because all conversation starts while they see only my back. Funny, ha?

Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #82391
                  November 12, 2009
                  6290 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:02 am - IP Logged

"I meant one of those males" thanks  for clarifying .

I Love Pink & Green 1908

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19754 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:03 am - IP Logged

If those guys aren't after my possible win, then they are after my sexy butt, no doubt, because all conversation starts while they see only my back. Funny, ha?

Thumbs UpI Agree!  Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6290 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:04 am - IP Logged

i think it's just how it was told the way it happen. Hippy

bad choice of words....

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6290 Posts
                        Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:05 am - IP Logged

LOL....

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
                          Member #134627
                          November 2, 2012
                          1001 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:10 am - IP Logged

It's just there is difference beetween the thoughts in a head and the way they should be delivered to others who reads. One has to reread, make sure everything is clear and precise, and meaning not sacrificed for the sake of time. I am surprised, you girls get alerted so readily by unclear message, even though no harm intended. Keep redaing online posts, be rasial inspectors, might straigten up sloppy posters. :)

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19754 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:11 am - IP Logged

i hear Publix are some of the best places to go anyways.Yes Nod

Good Luck to ya Lep

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                              Member #134627
                              November 2, 2012
                              1001 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Once at Publix I was in line after a man who was buying a ton of tickets. They were all over the counter. He was trying to organise them, but had only two hands and it took a while. I kept standing behind him.  I did not notice that clerk was already done with him and walked away. I was standing behind this man like stupid, he started being annoyed by it, gave me nasty look, hurried up and finally left. I really felt stupid, there was no clerk in front of me. I caused the man to suspect me in picking at his tickets. I would have said sorry, but to whom? :(