Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Swishing By.

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
41867 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Once at Publix I was in line after a man who was buying a ton of tickets. They were all over the counter. He was trying to organise them, but had only two hands and it took a while. I kept standing behind him.  I did not notice that clerk was already done with him and walked away. I was standing behind this man like stupid, he started being annoyed by it, gave me nasty look, hurried up and finally left. I really felt stupid, there was no clerk in front of me. I caused the man to suspect me in picking at his tickets. I would have said sorry, but to whom? :(

You should have turned around and showed him your sexy butt!

HyperBe Happy.

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
    Member #134627
    November 2, 2012
    1004 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:20 am - IP Logged

:):):) I guess with males butt talk sometimes workes better. Remember this, ladies, when trying to get hired, arrange the moment. :)

United States
      Member #134627
      November 2, 2012
      1004 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Sully16, love idea about hat. :)

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        41867 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Sully16, love idea about hat. :)

If someone thinks your packing heat, they will leave you alone.

HyperBe Happy.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

:):):) I guess with males butt talk sometimes workes better. Remember this, ladies, when trying to get hired, arrange the moment. :)

Let it Snow Snowman

Japan
            Member #131605
            August 14, 2012
            372 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:39 am - IP Logged

So why is it bad to tell the race of a person your describing?

I always do. No matter who or what.

This left wing joke has done this no doubt.

When I'm in states an some friends speak about someone an say he/she was Asian or such I (and I can not possibly understand why/how some people would) don't care.  I encourage it. You don't tell a story without giving detail about the charecters.

Anyway.... it seems I suppose White folk should be the ones a little offended since we see more derogatory things toward them or how for instance like this example if the Author/Speaker said white dude/woman....I think a good 99% chance no one would say or hint "why do you need to say the race?" Seems only if Whites to it do other groups... hmmm

Anywho I will be back in Florida in July to have a good summer time with my friends (some Blacks (African) some Hispanics...and some White folk) gonna be good times. I indeed plan to play the lottery. I WANNA WIN THE POWERBALL AND FL LOTTO. But..you know if only one then the PB.

I'm getting hungry.... time for rice an some Nikujaga

itadakimasu!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #82391
              November 12, 2009
              6290 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:44 am - IP Logged

It's just there is difference beetween the thoughts in a head and the way they should be delivered to others who reads. One has to reread, make sure everything is clear and precise, and meaning not sacrificed for the sake of time. I am surprised, you girls get alerted so readily by unclear message, even though no harm intended. Keep redaing online posts, be rasial inspectors, might straigten up sloppy posters. :)

Thanks for clarifyingThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19964 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:44 am - IP Logged

When I'm in states an some friends speak about someone an say he/she was Asian or such I (and I can not possibly understand why/how some people would) don't care.  I encourage it. You don't tell a story without giving detail about the charecters.

Anyway.... it seems I suppose White folk should be the ones a little offended since we see more derogatory things toward them or how for instance like this example if the Author/Speaker said white dude/woman....I think a good 99% chance no one would say or hint "why do you need to say the race?" Seems only if Whites to it do other groups... hmmm

Anywho I will be back in Florida in July to have a good summer time with my friends (some Blacks (African) some Hispanics...and some White folk) gonna be good times. I indeed plan to play the lottery. I WANNA WIN THE POWERBALL AND FL LOTTO. But..you know if only one then the PB.

itadakimasu!

I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #82391
                  November 12, 2009
                  6290 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:52 am - IP Logged

itadakimasu!

First of all Anfang, I am not a letfwing. I am a PROUD African Amercian Conservative....

Secondly I did not have a problem with her describing the man it was the word "those" that I had a problem with.

Thank you once again Uluska for clarifying what you meant.....

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #82391
                    November 12, 2009
                    6290 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:57 am - IP Logged

LOL... baby got back....Green laugh

I Love Pink & Green 1908

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19964 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2013, 11:07 am - IP Logged

First of all Anfang, I am not a letfwing. I am a PROUD African Amercian Conservative....

Secondly I did not have a problem with her describing the man it was the word "those" that I had a problem with.

Thank you once again Uluska for clarifying what you meant.....

Some days when I buy like 10 tickets at gasstation, while i am filling out the slips, some total stranger males would come by, sya hello, keep walking by, swishing by, picking at what I am doing. I was wondering what it was. Then one of those, a young black guy, aked me if I won. I said , no, I am buying tickets, I win on occasion, but nothing big yet. He said he thought I was filling out a form for  a big win

those= meaning more than one male/guy, when she then pointed out one of those (males)/ guys, by saying & meaning one of those (many males/guys).

right that was the problem.Crazy 

Let it Snow Snowman

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                        Lavender Rocket

United States
                        Member #124616
                        March 16, 2012
                        2642 Posts
                        Posted: February 8, 2013, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

shoot... when i say 'one of THOSE...' i am usually referring to the freeloading 'friends' my kids/grandkids leave around my home as semi-perm objects d'art  aka massive volume food eaters... and normally i say 'all of those...' right before i give out the chorse list or the grocery list... 

interestingly enough... they tend to leave AFTER they do the assigned chores (the food is key here... they love my cookies)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2013, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

If those guys aren't after my possible win, then they are after my sexy butt, no doubt, because all conversation starts while they see only my back. Funny, ha?

I think wimmins' sexy butts have caused most of the problems in the world all down through history.

And I got a string of ex-wives to prove it.

Do you know how many houses I bought in my lifetime?

Dadgum Jezebels.

United States
                            Member #134627
                            November 2, 2012
                            1004 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2013, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Strings? Do you wear them on your neck as a necklace? :)

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31525 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Naughty         Green laugh

love to nibble those micey feet.