Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Systems Review

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2013, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Winning lottery system guarantee!

Dallas
    United States
    Member #138907
    February 9, 2013
    1 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

If you look at the IP addresses of the web sites with the "unbiased reviews", three out of four of them have the same IP address so they are on the same server, which means they are probably owned by this guy, he is just pushing his system.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2013, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Since I do it all in house(my home), I created my system, wrote the software, update and maintain it and review it occasionally.  My system is excellent and has a five star rating and I trust myself to be truthful.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2013, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

I've seen so many so called "Un-biased" review sites that i just gave up on them. One reason is that all of them except for one that i saw, are indirectly pushing a system, you just have to look carefully.

In this one in the link you provided, at first sight it looked legit, but then the poll shows one system to be the most liked by the people who bought it. Do you really think it's a coincidence that the system in blue below has a 67% success rating, dwarfing all others on the list? lol

Just look at this chart below. It's from the poll. lol

I'm not saying it isn't any good, but just letting you know it's possible that this is another sneaky way to promote a system.

Lotto Guy Lottery System

poll

I agree.  Also there are no live links to the systems reviewed which doesn't make sense for an unbiased reviewer.

He calls everyone else a con artist but isn't that what he's doing with these two websites?

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11115 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2013, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Who knows?  I'm sure there are good systems out there.  However, its a game of chance and some win and a lot of people lose.  Its a fact. 

Sleep

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Florida
            United States
            Member #135615
            November 27, 2012
            405 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2013, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

heh, yeah, same here! If I were reviewing my site, I'd have to say it's the best on the internet. Not just vs. other lotto sites either. :)

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2122 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2013, 3:56 pm - IP Logged
              Hello, yes there is good and honest, hard working people, of course, in the face of odds is not easy to hit, if you do not change the form of lotteries, sweepstakes
              The bettor in 80% try to hit because a good program ensures 20% hit
              The bet, because lotteries can only go to a certain extent, after mathematically is random, here this error try to predict in 100% a lottery this wrong the right is trying to predict a lottery numbers 4 3 49/6, the random factor will always be, the own
              Good programs show this trend, the difficulty of setting on 100% of numbers
                RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2013, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Who knows?  I'm sure there are good systems out there.  However, its a game of chance and some win and a lot of people lose.  Its a fact. 

Sleep

I Agree! But the problem is most players think a good system should regularly win jackpots rather than give them the information to produce their best chance for winning a jackpot.   I suspect even if someone ever developed such a system, they would be more interested in winning a jackpot than selling it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking