Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ranking High On The Leader Boards At LP

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2013, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

While looking around at the Prediction Boards, I noticed that "Hit Ratio" was a Top Predictor category. This seemed a little odd since the number of hits someone gets does not necessarily translate into higher Return On Investment, which is measured in the "Prize Ratio" category. But, for whatever it's worth, members are put in the spotlight for high "Hit Ratio" scores. I dug a little deeper...

I noticed that a popular game among the top Hit Ratio predictors is the Texas All Or Nothing game. It's a 12/24 game - both you and the Lottery pick 12 numbers from 24. The interesting thing about this game is that 

IT IS SO EASY TO GET HITS THAT THE HIGHEST PAYOUT FOR MATCHING ALL 12 OF YOUR PICKS IS ALSO PAID OUT TO THOSE MATCHING NONE AT ALL !!

Be sure to take note (below) of the payout for matching 5, 6, and 7 numbers. Smile

So, simply stated, if you want accolades for your predictions, a good way to achieve them is to Predict as many randomly selected lines of 12 numbers that your membership will allow in the All Or Nothing game of Texas, EXCLUSIVELY! Predict nothing else, because most other games have Hit Ratios dramatically lower than this game, which will lower your overall Hit Ratio score. Some members have criticized me for not helping them win. Well, here you go!

Click here for more info:

Texas All Or Nothing Payouts 

The Top Lifetime Hit Ratio Predictors 

--Jimmy4164

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7295 Posts
    Posted: February 11, 2013, 12:29 am - IP Logged

While looking around at the Prediction Boards, I noticed that "Hit Ratio" was a Top Predictor category. This seemed a little odd since the number of hits someone gets does not necessarily translate into higher Return On Investment, which is measured in the "Prize Ratio" category. But, for whatever it's worth, members are put in the spotlight for high "Hit Ratio" scores. I dug a little deeper...

I noticed that a popular game among the top Hit Ratio predictors is the Texas All Or Nothing game. It's a 12/24 game - both you and the Lottery pick 12 numbers from 24. The interesting thing about this game is that 

IT IS SO EASY TO GET HITS THAT THE HIGHEST PAYOUT FOR MATCHING ALL 12 OF YOUR PICKS IS ALSO PAID OUT TO THOSE MATCHING NONE AT ALL !!

Be sure to take note (below) of the payout for matching 5, 6, and 7 numbers. Smile

So, simply stated, if you want accolades for your predictions, a good way to achieve them is to Predict as many randomly selected lines of 12 numbers that your membership will allow in the All Or Nothing game of Texas, EXCLUSIVELY! Predict nothing else, because most other games have Hit Ratios dramatically lower than this game, which will lower your overall Hit Ratio score. Some members have criticized me for not helping them win. Well, here you go!

Click here for more info:

Texas All Or Nothing Payouts 

The Top Lifetime Hit Ratio Predictors 

--Jimmy4164

"Some members have criticized me for not helping them win. Well, here you go!"

From what I saw, most of the criticism of you is you're annoying, rude, and add nothing but negativity to an on going discussion. I've criticized you for lecturing LP members about things they already know and this topic is just another example of it. The overall chance of winning any prize playing Texas All or Nothing is 4.5 to 1. The hit ratio is 22.22% which is what most of the Top Predictors are averaging.

Thanks again for taking the time to tell us nothing something we already knew.

United States
      Member #93947
      July 10, 2010
      2180 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2013, 1:10 am - IP Logged

"Some members have criticized me for not helping them win. Well, here you go!"

From what I saw, most of the criticism of you is you're annoying, rude, and add nothing but negativity to an on going discussion. I've criticized you for lecturing LP members about things they already know and this topic is just another example of it. The overall chance of winning any prize playing Texas All or Nothing is 4.5 to 1. The hit ratio is 22.22% which is what most of the Top Predictors are averaging.

Thanks again for taking the time to tell us nothing something we already knew.

Does this mean you are not proud of your status as holder of the record for LIFETIME highest Hit Ratio at LP?

P.S. I am rude?