Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery thoughts

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 4 years ago by BayState.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #87423
February 24, 2010
93 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:04 am - IP Logged

for those who keep playing the lottery and lose on a regular basis who cant afford to play, we are retarded or that system will not allow us to win more often.they should produce more winners in scratch offs, numbers and the lottery in general.they should produce more winners and increase the odds if they want us to win. i have contacted people on line who win but when i play their numbers it dont come unless i drop it. i have prayed and had others to pray for things to improve in my favor and it dont work anymore. it seems like its more money and time and effort goes in to block some of us from winning.

nd

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Mostly losing tickets is just the nature of the game. I only play with money I used to spend on smoking.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:13 am - IP Logged

If you lose a lot, you're in the majority. Only a very small percentage of players win anything significant.

That's just how the game is supposed to work.

The overwhelming majority of us are never going to win anything significant.

You have to decide if you can live with that if you want to play the lottery.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:20 am - IP Logged

If you lose a lot, you're in the majority. Only a very small percentage of players win anything significant.

I Agree! Them there is the fractals.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Them there is the fractals.

Yep, a man's got to know his limitations.

Columbia, SC
            United States
            Member #135285
            November 21, 2012
            584 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:39 am - IP Logged

for those who keep playing the lottery and lose on a regular basis who cant afford to play, we are retarded or that system will not allow us to win more often.they should produce more winners in scratch offs, numbers and the lottery in general.they should produce more winners and increase the odds if they want us to win. i have contacted people on line who win but when i play their numbers it dont come unless i drop it. i have prayed and had others to pray for things to improve in my favor and it dont work anymore. it seems like its more money and time and effort goes in to block some of us from winning.

nd

Everyone who plays dreams of winning.  When the lottery starts controlling your emotions, it's probably time to step back for awhile.

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #82391
              November 12, 2009
              6290 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:41 am - IP Logged

It can be frustrating but stay positive & stay within a budget.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #82391
                November 12, 2009
                6290 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:44 am - IP Logged

It can be frustrating but stay positive & stay within a budget.

I Agree! Its difficult to accept losing as a means to winning.

Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #82391
                    November 12, 2009
                    6290 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:55 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Its difficult to accept losing as a means to winning.

I Agree! Ronnie, we( players) have to remember its for fun when we stop playing for fun then the anger & depression sets in.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2013, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Ronnie, we( players) have to remember its for fun when we stop playing for fun then the anger & depression sets in.

Yes. I play for fun, and losing tickets are the stepping stones.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40572 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2013, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Thats why I am a 3 digit girl, I can win at that.I do okay.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2013, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I play for fun, and losing tickets are the stepping stones.

If losing tickets are stepping stones I could walk to Cripple Creek Colorado and never get my boots dirty.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2013, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

nd

You can stop feeling sorry for yourself, you're not alone.  Less than 3% of lottery lines played ever win anything including those that win a dollar or two.  If you want to know the exact figures for MM and PB, check the lottoreport website site for total sales and USAMega for actual number of winners.

States aren't into lotteries to just give money away, they like to make a nice profit too.  So take their suggestion and play responsible and if you can afford to lose, don't play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                              adelaide sa
                              Australia
                              Member #37136
                              April 11, 2006
                              3300 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2013, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

and asteroids dont crash into  all peoples houses, or  destroy their cars in the garage.  but it happesn to some of us.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297