Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery thoughts

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 4 years ago by BayState.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19825 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2013, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

and asteroids dont crash into  all peoples houses, or  destroy their cars in the garage.  but it happesn to some of us.

I hear collectors will pay good money for a piece of an asteroid, at least a lot of people are thinking that about the one that crashed into Russia yesterday.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2013, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

for those who keep playing the lottery and lose on a regular basis who cant afford to play, we are retarded or that system will not allow us to win more often.they should produce more winners in scratch offs, numbers and the lottery in general.they should produce more winners and increase the odds if they want us to win. i have contacted people on line who win but when i play their numbers it dont come unless i drop it. i have prayed and had others to pray for things to improve in my favor and it dont work anymore. it seems like its more money and time and effort goes in to block some of us from winning.

nd

I see you are from VA. IMHO Cash 5 is your game and the best part is that VA allows players to bet 25¢ on Cash 5. So for $1 you get 4 lines. They would never dare sell PB or MM for 25¢ because jackpots never mature. Success!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2013, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I hear collectors will pay good money for a piece of an asteroid, at least a lot of people are thinking that about the one that crashed into Russia yesterday.

Everybody likes a good piece of asteroid once in a while.

And yes, some will even pay good money for it.

Columbia, SC
        United States
        Member #135285
        November 21, 2012
        584 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2013, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!! Laughing my astroid off !!

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6290 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Oh no you didn't.....Green laugh

I Love Pink & Green 1908

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
            adelaide sa
            Australia
            Member #37136
            April 11, 2006
            3300 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

yeah i hear there is good money in asteroid rocks.   and rven some meteal dtectorists   go looking for asteroids, as the easy money from looking for gold is umm tooo hard.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2013, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

and asteroids dont crash into  all peoples houses, or  destroy their cars in the garage.  but it happesn to some of us.

Usually to Russians. They even won the nuclear fail contest with Chernobyl. Never mind Japan, they are out of class.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                Connecticut
                United States
                Member #61623
                May 29, 2008
                20581 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2013, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

If losing tickets are stepping stones I could walk to Cripple Creek Colorado and never get my boots dirty.

LOL

I could sail to asia without getting my as wet...

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

mightwin's avatar - questns

United States
                  Member #103786
                  January 5, 2011
                  486 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2013, 11:28 am - IP Logged

You have to pay to play, and play to win

Japan
                    Member #131605
                    August 14, 2012
                    372 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2013, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Just pay a little and win

I mean, it's easy yah hear?

I've never done it

But...you know, I thought about many times.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                      TX
                      United States
                      Member #121193
                      January 4, 2012
                      1637 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2013, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

If you lose a lot, you're in the majority. Only a very small percentage of players win anything significant.

That's just how the game is supposed to work.

The overwhelming majority of us are never going to win anything significant.

You have to decide if you can live with that if you want to play the lottery.

While I am in the majority in the loss department, I still think I am only 1 set of numbers away from being equal to those that have won a Big Jackpot. Oh sure, I say my prayers, look at number combos,make a wish on a star,ask Santa, leave carrots for the Easter Bunny, purchase that ticket that some cashier accidently printed,go with hunches and gut feelings. Yet even though we haven't hit the big one,I still have a deep belief that my significant other and I are going to win....and soon. For me and the Mrs, it's a positive upbeat feeling talking about our plan to collect and what we would do after. We talk about all the things we would do and see, along with the unfortunate people we would help. It puts a smile on our faces and a joy thats unrivaled everyday that we talk about it....We are ready for our trip to the capitol, a stress free life after and the time to help those in need for years to come.........    Patriot
                         .................................................Thats why I can live with the odds and play the lottery !!!!

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

PlayToWin47's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                        Joplin MO
                        United States
                        Member #138489
                        January 28, 2013
                        190 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2013, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

If you lose a lot, you're in the majority. Only a very small percentage of players win anything significant.

That's just how the game is supposed to work.

The overwhelming majority of us are never going to win anything significant.

You have to decide if you can live with that if you want to play the lottery.

Yup!!!

Unfortunately, the lottery (at least the big games) is something that until it's your time (if ever), you WILL lose!

But if you're playing, at least you're in the game ... maybe the next draw IS your time!

United States
                          Member #137627
                          January 8, 2013
                          13 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2013, 10:10 am - IP Logged

While I am in the majority in the loss department, I still think I am only 1 set of numbers away from being equal to those that have won a Big Jackpot. Oh sure, I say my prayers, look at number combos,make a wish on a star,ask Santa, leave carrots for the Easter Bunny, purchase that ticket that some cashier accidently printed,go with hunches and gut feelings. Yet even though we haven't hit the big one,I still have a deep belief that my significant other and I are going to win....and soon. For me and the Mrs, it's a positive upbeat feeling talking about our plan to collect and what we would do after. We talk about all the things we would do and see, along with the unfortunate people we would help. It puts a smile on our faces and a joy thats unrivaled everyday that we talk about it....We are ready for our trip to the capitol, a stress free life after and the time to help those in need for years to come.........    Patriot
                             .................................................Thats why I can live with the odds and play the lottery !!!!

What you said sans the Santa, Easter Bunny bitHurray!. Perhaps a thread sharing "plan to collect and what we would do after" would be very interesting