Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are your thoughts on the TLC show "The Lottery Changed my Life"?

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 4 years ago by ttech10.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4989 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2013, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Green laugh

White Bounce

J'aime La France.

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4989 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2013, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I saw her pricing planes, she's decided to think about it after she heard the price of themLOL

Yea she is way over the top with the attention seeking and spending.

J'aime La France.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19967 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2013, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Yea she is way over the top with the attention seeking and spending.

yeah i got that from the show, like when she was looking at rings her man was right there saying yeah baby get anyone you want, you deserve it,lol  it's not like he's buying it for her, looks like he may have a better reason for sticking around now, wink wink

but the Happy part of the story is she got to get her brothers Kids now and raise them better.

spend wisely Smiley

Patriot

Columbia, SC
        United States
        Member #135285
        November 21, 2012
        584 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2013, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Cynthia Stafford,

is this her?

Wow. She has more chins than a chinese phonebook.

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6305 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2013, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

When I first saw her on the show I was like she needs weight loss surgery. I hope she get's it soon.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
            United States
            Member #112968
            June 29, 2011
            3857 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2013, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

buttercake's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United Kingdom
              Member #70550
              February 5, 2009
              120 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2013, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

yeah i got that from the show, like when she was looking at rings her man was right there saying yeah baby get anyone you want, you deserve it,lol  it's not like he's buying it for her, looks like he may have a better reason for sticking around now, wink wink

but the Happy part of the story is she got to get her brothers Kids now and raise them better.

spend wisely Smiley

Saw Cynthia's boyfriend Lanre ldewu, who may still be her fiancé or husband now, on selling LA last week where he claimed to have won the lottery,  the broker Valarie kept on referring to him as a huge lottery winner, lanre spoke about going from earning peanuts to now being able to afford to rent properties over $25,000 per month, Cynthia was not with him and it was strange when he said he was looking for a house he could not only live in but to use as a business base, in the end he signed the agreement to rent 2 properties that was over $80,000 per month on a  2 years lease, there is no way he is able to afford that kind of money from his fitness business and  the way he was pretending to be a lottery winner I guess he is bleeding poor Cynthia dry.

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4989 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2013, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Saw Cynthia's boyfriend Lanre ldewu, who may still be her fiancé or husband now, on selling LA last week where he claimed to have won the lottery,  the broker Valarie kept on referring to him as a huge lottery winner, lanre spoke about going from earning peanuts to now being able to afford to rent properties over $25,000 per month, Cynthia was not with him and it was strange when he said he was looking for a house he could not only live in but to use as a business base, in the end he signed the agreement to rent 2 properties that was over $80,000 per month on a  2 years lease, there is no way he is able to afford that kind of money from his fitness business and  the way he was pretending to be a lottery winner I guess he is bleeding poor Cynthia dry.

I think he is a scammer. I never worried about her spending her money on drugs or anything like that but she had a needy complex.

J'aime La France.

United States
                  Member #130815
                  July 25, 2012
                  1636 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2013, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

If anyone is interested she has a website cynthiapstafford.com that you can check out....I hadn't seen anything on her fiance Lanre though i just breezed thru it..

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4989 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

If anyone is interested she has a website cynthiapstafford.com that you can check out....I hadn't seen anything on her fiance Lanre though i just breezed thru it..

She is definitely out to make herself a celebrity  "brand" which makes me wonder how much $ she has left.   It wasn't like she won a few million and needed to expand her money a bit to take care of all those children.  Her website says it all and she has a shop coming soon. I think she is just greedy.   By the way, she won the California lottery.

J'aime La France.

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19967 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2013, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

She is definitely out to make herself a celebrity  "brand" which makes me wonder how much $ she has left.   It wasn't like she won a few million and needed to expand her money a bit to take care of all those children.  Her website says it all and she has a shop coming soon. I think she is just greedy.   By the way, she won the California lottery.

what kinda shop is she starting Donut shop

Patriot

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4989 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2013, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

what kinda shop is she starting Donut shop

lol lol  OMG....It is blank now...I bet she will be selling some sort of lottery type books to rip people off. I do commend her for donating all the money she does but it seems to be motivated by a fame wish.  I would set up a charitable foundation and donate money quietly so no one knew who was funding it.

J'aime La France.

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19967 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2013, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

lol lol  OMG....It is blank now...I bet she will be selling some sort of lottery type books to rip people off. I do commend her for donating all the money she does but it seems to be motivated by a fame wish.  I would set up a charitable foundation and donate money quietly so no one knew who was funding it.

I Agree! she will make all she can from people, even though she won on a quick pick, i guess you can say anything you want when you win anything to sell more stories.

like if some one won when they ask them wow how did you win?

well let me tell you i dream of some numbers i had a visionLOL

maybe your phone will ring off the hook

for people wanting you to have a vision or read into their dreams: $5.00 per call 

Patriot

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19967 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2013, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Patriot

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                              Oklahoma
                              United States
                              Member #82391
                              November 12, 2009
                              6305 Posts
                              Posted: February 26, 2013, 9:28 am - IP Logged

"By the way, she won the California lottery." I believe she won the Mega Millions she is listed on the Mega website under winners with her trainer/fiance...

http://www.megamillions.com/winners/default.asp?startItem=37

I Love Pink & Green 1908