Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Walsh The Scamster! Feel So Cheated!

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 4 years ago by savagegoose.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #129868
June 30, 2012
2453 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

If a system really worked it would be published and the copies would be flying out of the shelves faster than Harry Porter's books. If a system really worked the lotteries would start making heavy loses and the offending games would either be scrapped or tweaked. There's nothing out there. Yet

Just to bw clear, I wasn't looking for any system.  The book was suppose to highlight, why other pick 4 systems have failed but .  Instead was literally a book worth of useless pictures.  I'm not that naive to think that there is a valid pick 4 system to be sold, I was simply looking for some literature.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2013, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

If a system really worked it would be published and the copies would be flying out of the shelves faster than Harry Porter's books. If a system really worked the lotteries would start making heavy loses and the offending games would either be scrapped or tweaked. There's nothing out there. Yet

State have rules that establish payout caps and other measures that prevent them coming up short.  The problem is if too many people started winning jackpots then they would stop growing to the amounts that attract most players.  Even PowerBall starting at $40M doesn't excite most players until after it reaches $100M.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2013, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Based on the nightmare i went through the first time around with this charlatan, I'd never go back.

I already have 20 strategies to contend with. lol,  Learned my lesson the hard way dealing with this fraud. Constant emails with no responses about important issues regarding the many strategies, about 20, was the worst part of the experience.

When you have 20 strategies with no concise explanation on how to choose the correct one at any given time, it just becomes a guessing game once more, back to square one in my book.

Walsh in my opinion is a lottery system marketing guru using Enzine articles and the such to convert and funnel internet browsers to his site. It seems to be the common theme lately among traffic coordinators using blogs, articles, or pretending to be honest reviewers of systems, yet their real intention is driving traffic to sell a product.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
        adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3300 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2013, 4:45 am - IP Logged

theres a member here put together a  great e-book, you can read the reviews.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/179425

he doent say "  folly these strategies you will win the lotto "   

more like, "  read this and you will become a better informed lotto player."

that doesnt sell.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297