Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

South Carolina Education Lottery! What in the world??!!

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 4 years ago by CinCin.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Columbia, SC
United States
Member #135285
November 21, 2012
584 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2013, 7:24 am - IP Logged

can you tell me where you found 7 winners in the  month of february 2013

can not seem to find same..      thanks

Yikes!! You are so are so right...I got some columns mixed up and miscounted doubled winners on a couple of occasions..Ugh, Boy, do I feel stupid..

OK FOLKS, It' 4 winners (not 7)..I miscounted.. 4 jackpot winners in 3 weeks...It usually takes 4-5 months to see 4 jackpot winners in Palmetto Cash. Sorry for starting a thread with incorrect information...please forgive me.....reading those columns can get confusing at times... =(((

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

Columbia, SC
    United States
    Member #135285
    November 21, 2012
    584 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2013, 7:26 am - IP Logged

awwwww helpmewin is so nice.

I think you're both amazingly cool!

Columbia, SC
      United States
      Member #135285
      November 21, 2012
      584 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2013, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Have Faith CinCin, your time will come. You will be blessed with the right jackpotThumbs Up

Thanks DCF! I hope luck comes your way soon as well!

Columbia, SC
        United States
        Member #135285
        November 21, 2012
        584 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2013, 7:32 am - IP Logged

>_Have Faith CinCin, your time will come. You will be blessed with the right jackpotThumbs Up

I couldn't agree more with that "positive approach". Have faith, believe and be positive. Your time will come!

Thanks rischknight!!

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40295 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2013, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Hello...So i've been playing this lottery for many years off and on, until September/October of 2012 when I began playing it religiously...

In the past 7 years that I'd been playing, this particular lottery has averaged around 12 jackpot winners a year...Not alot, when you consider it is played 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year., but for some reason I've felt committed to sticking with this lottery, hoping one day, it will be my turn.

Okay, here's the strange turn of events...In the past, there might be one winner a month, sometimes a couple of months would go by without a single winner...Well, this month, February 2013, there's already been about 7 winners! I'm scratching my head here..I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing...One lady that won has admitted to winning this same lottery 3 times in the past 7 years. They were quick picks. Oh, why can't it be meeeeeeeeeee????? Just ONCE, dangit! lol....anyway, I'd read where SC is getting ready to make some changes by using a private agency...I'm not up to par with what this would mean for lottery players...wondering if this means there might be more winners??? The news is very recent, so i'm sure nothing new has kicked in yet, but I'm just wondering what all these recent winners could be all about...I'm happy these people are winning, but will be happier when it (or if) it ever become MY turn! Thanks for reading my rant....

CinCin

Good luck, I hope you win.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6290 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2013, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Yikes!! You are so are so right...I got some columns mixed up and miscounted doubled winners on a couple of occasions..Ugh, Boy, do I feel stupid..

OK FOLKS, It' 4 winners (not 7)..I miscounted.. 4 jackpot winners in 3 weeks...It usually takes 4-5 months to see 4 jackpot winners in Palmetto Cash. Sorry for starting a thread with incorrect information...please forgive me.....reading those columns can get confusing at times... =(((

It's all good CinCin sometimes the lottery makes us crazyConfused...lol

I Love Pink & Green 1908

kandi49's avatar - masked
              georgetown sc
              United States
              Member #112488
              June 20, 2011
              3767 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2013, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

sc lottery is like one in a million i hate when they do repeats and come with numbers out of no where i've been playing for awhile  u got really have luck to hit big for sc with just picking your on number those cards i have no luck with machine pick no luck so i only do 3 and 4 myself sometime i win but most of the time i'm a day early or number off i know one thing when i do hit it big i will play no more i've put a lot of kids through college . keep the faith that is what i'm doing with one set of numbers for the big win from your areaThumbs Up

Columbia, SC
                United States
                Member #135285
                November 21, 2012
                584 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2013, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

sc lottery is like one in a million i hate when they do repeats and come with numbers out of no where i've been playing for awhile  u got really have luck to hit big for sc with just picking your on number those cards i have no luck with machine pick no luck so i only do 3 and 4 myself sometime i win but most of the time i'm a day early or number off i know one thing when i do hit it big i will play no more i've put a lot of kids through college . keep the faith that is what i'm doing with one set of numbers for the big win from your areaThumbs Up

OMG Kandi..you are soooo right!! I'm beginning to think winning the Powerball or Megamillions would be easier than winning this lottery!!!! Even though the amount of winners seems to be picking up this month....I hope this trend continues!!

Good Luck to you!