Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

regular player

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Study>>>>>>>>>>>D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOTTERY>>>>>>>>N>>>>>>>>HEWBREW!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>

DREAM>AGAIN>>>>>>Jack-in-the-BoxDance   Lovies

You just gave me another million dollar idea!

I'm gonna market a new tea.

The tea bags will be full of wood chips.

And I'm gonna call it HEW-BREW!™©®

Available in Pine, Oak, Hickory, Walnut, Apple, Cherry, Peach, Pear, Plum, Poplar, Ash, Lemon, Lime and Weeping Willow!

Look for HEW-BREW™®© in your Gourmet Tea Section soon!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

I played the Cash5 in Virginia a while back with a 48 day (day and nite) multi draw.

All 5  of my numbers came in on the 49th day, the day after it expired.

Woulda been 100k.  Mad

The reason I played 48 days was cuz it was my first time playing in Virginia and I asked the girl behind the counter to give me the maximum number of draws and she said the max was 48 draws.

I found out later the maximum number of draws is really 91. Mad

Wow! I would of broke out in cold sweat and run a fever. Add a headache and dry heaves and you get the picture of how I would be. $100K is a lot of beer money

That money's gone fo ever

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

You just gave me another million dollar idea!

I'm gonna market a new tea.

The tea bags will be full of wood chips.

And I'm gonna call it HEW-BREW!™©®

Available in Pine, Oak, Hickory, Walnut, Apple, Cherry, Peach, Pear, Plum, Poplar, Ash, Lemon, Lime and Weeping Willow!

Look for HEW-BREW™®© in your Gourmet Tea Section soon!

I've read that walnut chips are toxic to human.  I was taught in wood shop to always wear breathing protection when sanding walnut wood.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2013, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I've read that walnut chips are toxic to human.  I was taught in wood shop to always wear breathing protection when sanding walnut wood.

Uh-oh, now I have to shut down production lines, re-formulate everything, do a recall on the Walnut Wonder and lay off a few lumberjack crews.

It's one thing after another in this business.

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2013, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Wow! I would of broke out in cold sweat and run a fever. Add a headache and dry heaves and you get the picture of how I would be. $100K is a lot of beer money

Yep, lotta whiskey money too.

--Edmund Burke

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2013, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

i have been playing the number everyday for 3 years.Can you believe i never won an exact pick 3 before.ive had the exact exact order for pic 3 and 4 on several occassions,but not until i drop do they bring it out. yet tney give millions away to other people.

Not trying to tell you how to play, but playing the same number everyday is the worst strategy in my opinion. Unless you're lucky, you'll either end up losing money in the long run, or even out, give or take a few bucks.

Some combos can take years to show.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19964 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2013, 2:59 am - IP Logged

i have been playing the number everyday for 3 years.Can you believe i never won an exact pick 3 before.ive had the exact exact order for pic 3 and 4 on several occassions,but not until i drop do they bring it out. yet tney give millions away to other people.

hang in there! i played a number for 7 days one time then BAM it HIT! Yes Nod

what state do you play i can at least let you know if the numbers are ready to hit.

Let it Snow Snowman