Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas: 3/1 - 3/31/2013

Topic closed. 228 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Texas-Winner.

Page 3 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2013, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Looked at the Repeat for the Day draw and found something interesting.  From 1-1-2013 t0 3-4-2013 twice it went 22 straight draws with 1 or more digits repeating from the previoius draw.  Did this 2 times in a row and then broke pattern for 2 draws, the had 1 draw repeat, then broke pattern again and did a 3 draw Repeat before breaking 2 times.

I figure something is going to repeat out of the 5244 and I think it is going to be the 4.

At this point I think the first 2 digits will be a double and the 2nd pair 2 different digits, one of which is the 4.

The first 2 digits would both be either Odd or both Even if they Double. Doesn't appear will be either a 1/3 or a 3/1.  Looking like either a 50/50 or a PURE which would probably be all EVEN.

First 2 digit would have to be 00 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99

If PURE Eliminate 11-33-55-77-99 and the 22 as it has already been eliminated with No Repeat.  Back pair has to be 2 Even to go either 50/50 or All PURE and since the 4 is already one of the digits - 04 24 64 84

I think the 2nd Pair will Sum higher then last (8) so that eliminates 04 and 24.

I think the 1st Pair will Sum higher then last (7) so that would eliminate 00 11 22 33.

This leaves you with 6 doubles for front pair and 2 2-digit combos for 2nd pair.

Total of 24 Straights.

If the 4 doesn't repeat period, just use a 2 digit Even combo that has Sum Total higher then 8. 

You don't have to BOX these sets as the tracking is position specific.  if there is a double it will appear in the 1st pair.  2 different digits will be in the 2nd pair.

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

I went back through draw history and got enough information about what digit it was that appeared twice in a 3 digit draw.

From what I can tell the next digit that will play twice in a 3 digit combination will be either 2 3 or 6.

I would be inclined to go with the 6684 or 6648 for tomorrow's Day Draw,

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2013, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Little input on the 3 digit draws.  We already know that on a 3 different digit draw that 1 of the digits will double.  There are 10 sets of doubles since there are 10 digits 0 through 9.

When pairing Doubles with 2 other digits whether they are both Even, both Odd or 1 of each,  you will have  36 "sets" of combinations for a 3 different digit draw.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2013, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Little input on the 3 digit draws.  We already know that on a 3 different digit draw that 1 of the digits will double.  There are 10 sets of doubles since there are 10 digits 0 through 9.

When pairing Doubles with 2 other digits whether they are both Even, both Odd or 1 of each,  you will have  36 "sets" of combinations for a 3 different digit draw.

That, of course, is 36 sets PER double for a total of 360 total sets.

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #7470
          October 4, 2004
          3590 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2013, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

1101 0010 8549 4355 5515

You Can't Win If You Don't Play!

May You all be winners in 2016

Hillspecs24Thumbs Up

deja vu's avatar - 20161202 185005.jpg

United States
            Member #75453
            June 3, 2009
            13241 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2013, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

1101 0010 8549 4355 5515

03/04/2013
            9-8-8-5
              lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #114703
              August 5, 2011
              4623 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:25 am - IP Logged

congrats to all winners-3 of 4 today 7885 arghhhh anyway like 7594 and 9334 for Tuesday good luck all

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Looking at night draw for tomorrow.  Right now am seeing 92 or 94 for front pair.   Back pair to involve 1-2-6 or 9   Both digits to come from draws 5+ out.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2013, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Need to look and see where I was off on the Day Draw.  Had 2 digits once again on the Pick 3 though.  062 hit and I had 601 and 605!  Actually played 3 combinations.  Those two plus 679 in case there was a repeat from yesterday's draw which there wasn't.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                    Pharr, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #107
                    August 23, 2001
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Need to look and see where I was off on the Day Draw.  Had 2 digits once again on the Pick 3 though.  062 hit and I had 601 and 605!  Actually played 3 combinations.  Those two plus 679 in case there was a repeat from yesterday's draw which there wasn't.

You are getting closer to breaking the code for the Tx. Daily 4 games and I am sure you will in the very near future. Thanks. AL.Troll

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Checked my Pair Charts for the 1st pair and the numbers were there if I had only gone a different way.  One of those zigs when should have zagged.  My Alpha Chart gave clear signs that the 2 digits would both be either Odd or Even so I went that direction.  I knew would Sum Total higher then last (25=7) and had ruled out both the 2 and the 5.  Also felt it would Sum 11-19 and it did with 11 Sum Total for the 38.

The only other setting I needed was for both digits to come 5+ draws out.  Had I done that there were 2 combinations to use.....83 and 84.

Looking at the 2nd pair, I went with a repeat and there still was no repeat out of previous.  The digits that drew were also 5+ out.  I used the 8 on Level 9.  I had the right Level...just went with the 8 instead of the 5.  There were six possible combinations: 13 23 15 53 83 85

The combinations are there and appearing with minimum of filters being used.  Just have to read those charts correctly or try a method of generating all possible scenarios.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

You are getting closer to breaking the code for the Tx. Daily 4 games and I am sure you will in the very near future. Thanks. AL.Troll

I hope so too Al.  I think it is possible to do this.  Just have to track the numbers by pairs.  I don't mean by tracking what 2 digits appear together with what two digits either.  I treat the 2 digits that appear in a pair like a Pick 3 draw.  I add a constant "0" to the equation and enter the 3 digits in my Pick 3 database.  This gives me a 1 in 100 Odds of coming up with the digits that play.  If the 0 is one of the 2 digits I enter 00x.

I know I will always have at least a 1 digit repeat (that being the "0"). If it looks like 2 digits will repeat then I know the 0 could repeat or one of the other 2 digits that drew last draw will repeat.

Then I watch Sum Totals.  Whether they are Odd or Even.  Higher or Lower then the last.   Knowing that   2 EVen Sum Even, 2 Odd Sum Even and 1 each will Sum Odd.  Then I watch Levels which is how many draws it has been since a digit has played.  I have 2 areas of definitinon.  What draws within last 4 draws and what draws 5+ out.  I keep record of how many digits come within 4 and how many within 5+.  With the 0 repeating I know at least 1 digit will repeat in the first 4 draws. 

I have personal Pick 3 software that has filters that can block facts and reveal only the combinations under specific conditions.  I can block all digits 5+ out.  I can even set it to reveal 1 digit out with 2 digits from the first 4.  I can set it for 1 repeat, 2 repeat, 3 repeat or No Repeat.  I can set it to reveal Sum Totals by denomination....Singles, Teens, 20's.

If I read the charts right and get the right filters set without filtering me out of the game, the combinations will be there.

It's not so much as "breaking code" but just figuring out these conditions that will reveal the combinations to use and setting the appropriate filters to uncover what is left.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2013, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Looking at my 1st Pair for tomorrow Day and so have come up with 17 possibles am trying to cut down.  The only filter I fell comfortable settng right now is the Sum Total will be less then today (38 = 11).

11 21 22 32 24 61 71 81 91 31 33 34 44 37 51 27 55 36 

If no repeat can knock out 7 of the 18 quickly.   That at least drops it to 11. 

I have another chart that says the orange highlighted can be eliminated as well.  This takes it down to 7. 

First choice:  11 44 51 55

2nd Choice:  21 22 91

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2013, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Looking again I would move the 91 from 2nd choice up to 1st choice group.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                              Pharr, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #107
                              August 23, 2001
                              439 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I hope so too Al.  I think it is possible to do this.  Just have to track the numbers by pairs.  I don't mean by tracking what 2 digits appear together with what two digits either.  I treat the 2 digits that appear in a pair like a Pick 3 draw.  I add a constant "0" to the equation and enter the 3 digits in my Pick 3 database.  This gives me a 1 in 100 Odds of coming up with the digits that play.  If the 0 is one of the 2 digits I enter 00x.

I know I will always have at least a 1 digit repeat (that being the "0"). If it looks like 2 digits will repeat then I know the 0 could repeat or one of the other 2 digits that drew last draw will repeat.

Then I watch Sum Totals.  Whether they are Odd or Even.  Higher or Lower then the last.   Knowing that   2 EVen Sum Even, 2 Odd Sum Even and 1 each will Sum Odd.  Then I watch Levels which is how many draws it has been since a digit has played.  I have 2 areas of definitinon.  What draws within last 4 draws and what draws 5+ out.  I keep record of how many digits come within 4 and how many within 5+.  With the 0 repeating I know at least 1 digit will repeat in the first 4 draws. 

I have personal Pick 3 software that has filters that can block facts and reveal only the combinations under specific conditions.  I can block all digits 5+ out.  I can even set it to reveal 1 digit out with 2 digits from the first 4.  I can set it for 1 repeat, 2 repeat, 3 repeat or No Repeat.  I can set it to reveal Sum Totals by denomination....Singles, Teens, 20's.

If I read the charts right and get the right filters set without filtering me out of the game, the combinations will be there.

It's not so much as "breaking code" but just figuring out these conditions that will reveal the combinations to use and setting the appropriate filters to uncover what is left.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I've only hit the pick 3 once with a predict from a person that used to post his predicts on lotterypost.com. I bet .50 on a str8t and it came out. I've never won anything on the pick 4 games. Some members post their predicts but if its too many combinations I won't even consider playing. I've hit one on the all or nothing game for $50 some time back. Having some sort of software that can help you filter out unwanted data is extremely useful. I used some info from a lotto expert named Gail Howard I think but I never hit anything with it , so I gave that up. There is a member named Lotterybraker I believe that's his LP name and he in my opinion is the best predictor in LP, that's just my opinion. I beleive you are on to something good as far as tracking down the winning combinations for either the pick3 or pick 4 games and I have the utmost confidence that you will succeed in whatever it is you are doing. Thanks again. AL.Group Hug

Page 3 of 16