Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas: 3/1 - 3/31/2013

Topic closed. 228 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Texas-Winner.

Page 4 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2013, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I've only hit the pick 3 once with a predict from a person that used to post his predicts on lotterypost.com. I bet .50 on a str8t and it came out. I've never won anything on the pick 4 games. Some members post their predicts but if its too many combinations I won't even consider playing. I've hit one on the all or nothing game for $50 some time back. Having some sort of software that can help you filter out unwanted data is extremely useful. I used some info from a lotto expert named Gail Howard I think but I never hit anything with it , so I gave that up. There is a member named Lotterybraker I believe that's his LP name and he in my opinion is the best predictor in LP, that's just my opinion. I beleive you are on to something good as far as tracking down the winning combinations for either the pick3 or pick 4 games and I have the utmost confidence that you will succeed in whatever it is you are doing. Thanks again. AL.Group Hug

Sorry to hear you haven't had much luck in the draws.  The first week I played All or Nothing I won $258.00.  Since then there have been a few $50's but nothing near what it was that first week which hooked me lol

I am with you on the "too many" combinations to pick from.  That is why I won't post if I can't get it down to 10 or less.  There is just too much for people to have to sort through and more likely to spend their money on something unnecessary.

I am a statistical person.  I analyze what has been drawn and see what happens the most often.  This way I can eliminate certain combinations from consideration unless my charts indicate it is about to change.   I think a lot of people over play doubles and triples simply because they feel they have to "cover their bases" and since the numbers are random anyway they are as likely to play as something else.  If they only looked at what has drawn during a specific period of time they would soon realize that doubles only appear about every 8 to 10 draws.  Triples, maybe, 4-5 times a year.

The Pick 3 is extremely frustrating for me as I seem to get 2 of the 3 digits just about every time I play.  First 5 yrs out working my system by pen and paper I won $5000.  Since then I keep coming up with 2 digits all the time.

My Son tells me.....What you do, Mom, is a guess....but it's an "Educated" Guess.  People just need to educate themselves about the ten digits and the possible combinations.  Get 1 digit that is going to play, figure out what position will be in (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and you can cut your Odds from 1:1000 to 1:100.

HOUSTON,TEXAS
    United States
    Member #3794
    February 21, 2004
    346 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2013, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Clipper good evening, have you checked on back pair, for tonight. ?Type

HOUSTON,TEXAS
      United States
      Member #3794
      February 21, 2004
      346 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

what im coming up with  is Mail For You 9211,9220,9239,9419,9439 ?

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2013, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Clipper good evening, have you checked on back pair, for tonight. ?Type

I am seeing no repeat out of the 85.  Sum Total Odd and possibly a Sum Repeat with 49/94

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #7470
          October 4, 2004
          3579 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2013, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

1101 7119 8560 9254 9232

You Can't Win If You Don't Play!

May You all be winners in 2016

Hillspecs24Thumbs Up

HOUSTON,TEXAS
            United States
            Member #3794
            February 21, 2004
            346 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2013, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Clipper im headed to the store going with  4899 good luckSun Smiley

Texas
              United States
              Member #1477
              May 7, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2013, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

I am seeing no repeat out of the 85.  Sum Total Odd and possibly a Sum Repeat with 49/94

Just looked at my tickets and I had something else for last pair.  I have a busting headache, it's cold outside and I would  have to drive my Son's KiA which is like scraping your bottomside on the ground and I don't feel like driving the 8 mile round trip lol I detest cars you have to climb UP to get out!

I will be Bang Head later if 9294 9249 9649 9694 2994 2949 6996 6949 or 9494 4994 9449  shows up.  When I play....I go straight for the EXACT.  If I win...it's going to be big time.

HOUSTON,TEXAS
                United States
                Member #3794
                February 21, 2004
                346 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Clipper just got back and now i see you see something else ,well i put your numbers in and im coming up withHiding Behind Computer  2899,4849 and 9469 i just climbed out of my truck ,well i guess i will climb back in and play 9469I Agree!

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2013, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Clipper just got back and now i see you see something else ,well i put your numbers in and im coming up withHiding Behind Computer  2899,4849 and 9469 i just climbed out of my truck ,well i guess i will climb back in and play 9469I Agree!

Hope you didn't go play those numbers lol   The 4 was in the last pair alright but with the 5  instead of the 9.  I knew it would Sum Total ODD but just didn't go low enough.  Another case of zigging when I should have zagged.  I thought was going to stay high and it went low.  The 45 would be the choice if it did that.   Numbers stayed within the last 4 draws and I was going 5+.

I didn't think there would be a repeat out of the 89 but there would have been at least 1 digit repeat because of the constant "0".  The only time it will show a 3 digit repeat is when all digits repeat or the constant "0" triples.  This is what I have to get use to using a constant "0" in my Pick 3 software to track the pairs.  In the last 47 games there has only been 3 other times there was a triple repeat.  Of those 3, there was only 1 time that it was the 0 that tripled.  This was the 4th triple and the 2nd time the constant "0" did a triple.  Just not something that happens a lot.

I am use to seeing a projection of an Odd or Even entry for Repeats and usually the Odd is 1 digit repeating as seldom do 3 digits repeat in regular Pick 3.  An Even entry can signify either 2 repeats or no repeats.  An odd....1 or 3.  I saw a repeat and thought it was just the 0 repeating when it went a triple repeat with 00.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

The good thing about tonight is I won't be Bang Head my head.  Already had a headache and didn't need it to get any bigger lol

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2013, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Working on the Day Pick 4 tomorrow.  The 1st pair have narrowed it down to 13 combinations.   Need to try to get it down more but the charts aren't being very yielding. 

24 34 54 64 94 - for 1 digit coming 5+ out

22 32 36 56  88 66 08 00 - for 3 digits coming within last 4 draws.

The last two draws 2 digits 5+ out have been drawn.  With only 2 digits out there right now the odds of anything drawing 5+ out decreases.  The highlighted are of particular interest.

Unfortunately the 2nd pair isn't even as yielding as the 1st pair.  This might be perhaps a draw I best sit out and see what happens for Thursday draw.

Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #7470
                        October 4, 2004
                        3579 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2013, 2:36 am - IP Logged

1101 2354 4781 5217 8668

You Can't Win If You Don't Play!

May You all be winners in 2016

Hillspecs24Thumbs Up

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                          Pharr, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #107
                          August 23, 2001
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: March 6, 2013, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Working on the Day Pick 4 tomorrow.  The 1st pair have narrowed it down to 13 combinations.   Need to try to get it down more but the charts aren't being very yielding. 

24 34 54 64 94 - for 1 digit coming 5+ out

22 32 36 56  88 66 08 00 - for 3 digits coming within last 4 draws.

The last two draws 2 digits 5+ out have been drawn.  With only 2 digits out there right now the odds of anything drawing 5+ out decreases.  The highlighted are of particular interest.

Unfortunately the 2nd pair isn't even as yielding as the 1st pair.  This might be perhaps a draw I best sit out and see what happens for Thursday draw.

It appears that a double almost always is followed by another double: that my two cents worth.  AL.Lover

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2013, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

It appears that a double almost always is followed by another double: that my two cents worth.  AL.Lover

Depends on what you consider a "double".   To me a double is when the 2 digits in the pair is the same.  Not when 1 digit appears 2 times within the 4 digit combination like the 0545 did today.   It split the 2 5's instead of drawing in sequence.  This isn't unusual because most of the time the 4 digits are either 3 different digits or 4 different digits.  A lot of 3 different digits play back to back but isn't a true double unless the same digits are 1st 2 or last 2 digits.

I went with 14/41 for the 1st pair today.  This still had a Sum Total of 5 as the 05 did.  The 2nd pair I went with 47/74 instead of the 45/54.  Thought it was going to Sum Total 11-19 and it stayed a Single Sum 1-10 with Sum 9.   Still close but not close enough.

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2013, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Tomorrow's first pair appears it is going to stay low.  Looks like a 2 digit repeat out of my 005 Pick entry.  Since the constant "0" is already 1 of the 2 digits it will repeat with either another 0 or the 5....00 or 05+ a digit.  If it was 55 that would be a triple repeat with 055.

Also appears something 5+ draws out is going to draw and that would be the 1, 4, 9.

To stay low the possibles would be 01, 04, 09, 54, 51

Looking at a chart I keep to tell what digit will appear 2 times in the combination it appears the next digit to appear like the 5 will be either the 0, 4 or once again the 5.  Can't tell whether will be a 3 different or 4 different digit combination tomorrow but does appear it will be 3/1 alpha split meaning 3 ODD and 1 Even.

If the first pair involves the 0 and it's a 3/1 split then the 2nd pair would have to be 2 Odd digits to complete the 3/1 equation.  If it doesn't involve the 0 as being 1 of the 2 digits then the 54 or 51 would be involved and the 2nd pair digits would be 1 each Odd and Even to complete the 3/1 split.  I don't think the 1st pair will be 04 as that would not fit the 3/1 projection.

If 4 different digits then 0917. 0157, 0957

If 3 different digits 0117

Page 4 of 16