Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California Raffle Drawings

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sully16.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19964 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2013, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Winners play the lottery.

Players WIN the Lottery Hurray!

Let it Snow Snowman

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23351 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2013, 9:01 am - IP Logged

I have added a SuperLotto Plus Raffle results section to the California Lottery Results page.  I'll keep it updated each week with the results.

Good luck CA players!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2013, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Thank you Todd for following up, and providing California Lottery Results. Awesome work.

janem's avatar - cat computer.jpg
        California
        United States
        Member #69399
        January 9, 2009
        380 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2013, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

YW, but   Jon D is to thank for unearthing a hidden PDF file at the ca web site.

Thanks Jon D. I checked my numbers and no luck but I have my tickets for next weeks drawing so we'll see........

It was always in the stars for me to be a lottery winner.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
          Los Angeles, California
          United States
          Member #103813
          January 5, 2011
          1530 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Was looking for yesterday's results, and while searching site, it looks like CA Lottery just reneged on the Super Lotto Plus Raffle Draws:

We've had our first promotional draw for the SuperLotto Plus Raffle, so we thought this would be a good time to update you on the status of the promotion and answer some of the more frequent questions we've received to date.

We launched this Raffle promotion to provide our loyal SuperLotto Plus players with more chances to win prizes. The Raffle concept was a pilot project for us. Our goal is to come up with even more added value games and promotions for our SuperLotto Plus players in the months ahead, and the early buzz is that our SLP players are really enjoying this promotion.

Powerball kicks off in California on April 8, and because of that, we've decided to focus our efforts on the launch of that game and will be ending this promotion on March 30 at 2:15 a.m. So until then, keep playing SuperLotto Plus®.

http://www.calottery.com/happenings/superlotto-plus-raffle

Too bad, would have been nice option to have a raffle with the state Lotto along with the PB and MM multi-state jackpot games, al least through June as they previously stated. But nothing really surprises me about the CA Lottery guys anymore...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/258209

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5143 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2013, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I have added a SuperLotto Plus Raffle results section to the California Lottery Results page.  I'll keep it updated each week with the results.

Good luck CA players!

Todd:

Thank-You for the Lottery Post>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lottery News Department @ the POST is the "BEST" reporting agency in the lottery>>>>BUZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psykomo

Palm Springs CA
              United States
              Member #67060
              November 15, 2008
              8 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

This promotion has been botched from the beginning.  I have registered a complaint with the CA Lottery because I purchased 10 QPs and did not receive my raffle tickets (should have been 25 of them)....they claim to be investigating it. 

This was a nice addition to SuperLotto because quite frankly, after the first prize the rest of the prizes really suck!

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
                Member #32537
                February 12, 2006
                698 Posts
                Posted: March 12, 2013, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

form smart CA people who waited forever before joining PB like rest of the states

also  i like whole idea of raffle numbers/ tickets with a QP for a lotto draw

just make it single ticket with  lotto numbers and raffle numbers , save paper

i think the uk gives away millions in there riffle ontop of euro millions draws

thro there ticket prizes are high for it

i would like to see national 3rd game have a raffle along side lotto whatever they playin.

and give away top prize of 1m  or  x number of tickets  sold = x prizes, i dont know how for sure they would do, other then i like how the UK does it.

but who knows what that 3rd national game will be

ether way, CA fails at this "pilot project"

geez at them not posting numbers sec they have sent out to there lottery terms across the state.

soon as the machines that read your tickets know your a winner or not.

we need numbers given to the players , how can they screw up something so <snip> simple.

any lottery people in charge who think otherwise are not fit for the job title of working for the lottery

. they need to be fired for being morons , am not nicest person , however they deserve it CEO that kick there beeps into shape.

then again, like others have said, this is California for u

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

No bees, no honey.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                  Los Angeles, California
                  United States
                  Member #103813
                  January 5, 2011
                  1530 Posts
                  Posted: March 12, 2013, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

This promotion has been botched from the beginning.  I have registered a complaint with the CA Lottery because I purchased 10 QPs and did not receive my raffle tickets (should have been 25 of them)....they claim to be investigating it. 

This was a nice addition to SuperLotto because quite frankly, after the first prize the rest of the prizes really suck!

Yep, and I bet they decided to cancelled the Raffle promotion early because they didn't want to deal with all the problems.

They still have the Opt-in-to-Win promotion, but I'd rather have the raffle back. I dunno, just feels better having numbers in my hand that I can see, rather than people just *randomly* selecting some emails a few times a month. Is mine really in there? How many, etc? Who knows, that was scheduled to run through June as well, so they could decide to renege on that too.

United States
                    Member #100930
                    November 21, 2010
                    16 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2013, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Well the numbers from today are already up, but this whole thing stinks all around, especially after they posted the fake winning scratcher on FB.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23351 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2013, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Well, strangely, it looks like the California Lottery has ended the raffle early.

The raffle, which should have had its last drawing on June 16, ended on March 31.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        42040 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2013, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Well, strangely, it looks like the California Lottery has ended the raffle early.

The raffle, which should have had its last drawing on June 16, ended on March 31.

I wonder if ticket sales suffered, from their own lack of credibility?

HyperBe Happy.