Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do Quick Picks that I get either give me a bunch of numbers in a row or numbers from last draw?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 4 years ago by shyguitar.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
atlanta,georgia
United States
Member #70069
January 23, 2009
23 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2013, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I used to have all of these issues. Now that Georgia allows tickets to be purchased online, I do so. You can reject QPs you don't like. This is the only way I play QPs, otherwise I pick my own numbers.

Columbia, SC
    United States
    Member #135285
    November 21, 2012
    584 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2013, 9:37 am - IP Logged

That's one thing about quick picks..you nave NO CONTROL over what you're gonna get.

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2013, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I used to have all of these issues. Now that Georgia allows tickets to be purchased online, I do so. You can reject QPs you don't like. This is the only way I play QPs, otherwise I pick my own numbers.

And wouldn't that be the perfect irony, if the QP you rejected was the winning jackpot number. Jester Laugh

United States
        Member #122468
        February 1, 2012
        530 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2013, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Hi miss9,

That's great that you can purchase Georgia tickets online and reject QP's you don't like. There is nothing worse than getting a QP and then immediately seeing that it's all numbers in a row and nothing can be done about it.