Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do pick 3 players even make a profit?

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mjwinsmith.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Tatototman65's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
Member #138729
February 4, 2013
2867 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2013, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

I've yet to buy a ticket for Pick 3, but after doing some tests, I don't see the point. Sure, I'll win on a couple of tickets and make a profit, but then in a weeks time, I'm back to the starting $0. Sure, picking the right numbers is everything, but how much do you typically spend to do so? I see a lot of players with 50+ predictions, but to make a profit you'd have to hit straight on one of those 50 tickets, otherwise you'd just lose money. Does anyone have any tips/suggestions on how to make a profit continuously?

It should be noted that my tests consist of buying 50 cent tickets (Max to win = $83, Min to win =$41). Should I just buy $1 two-way tickets? Do you yourself see more of a continuous profit by buying two-way, straight, or box tickets?

Smile

CHERRY HILL, NJ
    United States
    Member #130213
    July 9, 2012
    387 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

I've yet to buy a ticket for Pick 3, but after doing some tests, I don't see the point. Sure, I'll win on a couple of tickets and make a profit, but then in a weeks time, I'm back to the starting $0. Sure, picking the right numbers is everything, but how much do you typically spend to do so? I see a lot of players with 50+ predictions, but to make a profit you'd have to hit straight on one of those 50 tickets, otherwise you'd just lose money. Does anyone have any tips/suggestions on how to make a profit continuously?

It should be noted that my tests consist of buying 50 cent tickets (Max to win = $83, Min to win =$41). Should I just buy $1 two-way tickets? Do you yourself see more of a continuous profit by buying two-way, straight, or box tickets?

Smile

I have seen 1 guy made >$10K on $50 STR8 bet on a single number. I was wondering if he had help (was lottery rigged) or was he really that good. Whatever he has shown that profits can be made. I have been following Eazy4now and am amazed at his skills.

Yes he may post up to 50 numbers, if you track the lottery like he does, you can form an informed opinion of which ones to use. I have played with and without a system and the only way I came out net positive was with a system.

Good Luck.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
      United States
      Member #130213
      July 9, 2012
      387 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

Smile

Here is a technique you might find useful when you see people posting 50 numbers. Assuming you are good in Excel or spreadsheets.

1. Copy and paste the numbers in a spreadsheet.

2. SPLIT the cells, using either a space or a comma as a delimiter

3. SUM the individual numbers. 

4. SORT by SUM

5. Lookup result of previous drawing and get the SUM

6. Decide on which way the next draw will go, UP or DOWN.

Good Luck.

United States
        Member #138729
        February 4, 2013
        2867 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks d1nnl2 for your replies. I already do what you've suggested, but I still only break even. Thanks for the suggestion.

Smile

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

Smile

What state do you play in?

United States
            Member #138729
            February 4, 2013
            2867 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

What state do you play in?

MI

Smile

CHERRY HILL, NJ
              United States
              Member #130213
              July 9, 2012
              387 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks d1nnl2 for your replies. I already do what you've suggested, but I still only break even. Thanks for the suggestion.

Smile

Break Even ? You're already a WINNER ! Hurray!

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

MI

Smile

Give me a few minutes and I'll give you 6 combos to play, if your state has anything right now for me to work with. I've stumbled upon a system recently that has the best approach I've seen so far in about 25 years or more. It's meant for straight only but it can hit boxed unfortunately. The good news is that it has hit staright most of the time, and i won straight last week spending only about 20 bucks in 5 days, and on the 10th of march it hit again straight, but in the mid draw. it was meant for eve, but hit in the mid draw. I wasn't mad but I may have to play both draws which I don't want to do because I want to keep the cost down.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

Smile

"...but to make a profit you'd have to..."

Profit?

What's a profit?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                    wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #49379
                    January 28, 2007
                    2356 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney what can you do for Wisconsin as it is a 1 draw a day state ? Thanks

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Ok, try these for the next 6 days. Can't guarantee anything.

Eve draw only. Play only the first 6 combos, but a hit could come within the remaining ones NOT in red, but it's rare, so just stick to the first 6 combos in red.

283-282-281-280-292-291-290-202-201-200

United States
                        Member #138729
                        February 4, 2013
                        2867 Posts
                        Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks onlymoney for your help. I'll use those numbers in my tests as I don't play for real money yet.

Smile

United States
                          Member #138729
                          February 4, 2013
                          2867 Posts
                          Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Ever see "The Lion King"? To answer your question, "meerkat."

Smile

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19771 Posts
                            Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Ever see "The Lion King"? To answer your question, "meerkat."

Smile

Let it Snow Snowman

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                              wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #49379
                              January 28, 2007
                              2356 Posts
                              Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Are those for Wisconsin or the other state ?