Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some jackpot games filters ideas

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 4 years ago by MonEl.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #132100
August 26, 2012
1076 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2013, 8:42 am - IP Logged

I thought about VTracs for jackpot games, but for a cash 5 or the 5 main numbers they would be:

5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 = 3,125 Vtracs.

That is quite a few, of course, they would be better to have than 1/2 or 1 million possible combinations, they probably would be useful as filters also, so I will try to talk some about them as I can some other day, may this weekend.

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1076 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I thought about VTracs for jackpot games, but for a cash 5 or the 5 main numbers they would be:

5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 = 3,125 Vtracs.

That is quite a few, of course, they would be better to have than 1/2 or 1 million possible combinations, they probably would be useful as filters also, so I will try to talk some about them as I can some other day, may this weekend.

No, probably no VTracs for jackpot games, I now see complications, due to the back and forth conversions that filters such as VTracs need, the complication that I see is due to the Decades since the VTracs would only be used for the Last Digits, I also though about a VTrac for the whole 2 digits number, but at the moment that would not work either, I think that VTracs for jackpot games as such are probably out, unless somebody else already worked out a way that does work.

------------

The thing was to find a way to reduce the lines, but that is already done by the other filters.

What I wanted can be done by mixing filters such as Low-High and Even-Odd, they would produce:

32 X 32 = 1,032 Patterns

There are 4 types of such filters as I posted:

L-H

E-O

I-O

B-N

So there are many possible combinations of them.
    Another possible filter out of so many of them is the Delta filter, perhaps instead I will talk about that one or about something similar, otherwise I will post about something else, I myself right now can't think of a workable no complications VTrac filter, the first conversion is no problem, but then converting the VTrac back into a jackpot number I can't figure that out, due to the Decades.

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1076 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2013, 6:58 am - IP Logged

17 Post

I thought about it and there is really no problem with a VTrac filter because there would be no back and forth conversion of the numbers into VTracs and then back into numbers, after all, as it would only be used as a regular filter same as any of the other filters.

0 and 5 = V1

1 and 6 = V2

2 and 7 = V3

3 and 8 = V4

4 and 9 = V5

Feb 05, 2013 x1-x0-x1-x4-x4          V21255         
      Feb 06, 2013 x5-x0-x5-x9-x4          V11155         
      Feb 07, 2013 x3-x4-x6-x9-x5          V45251         
      Feb 08, 2013 x1-x2-x5-x2-x9          V23135                   
      Feb 09, 2013 x5-x0-x8-x0-x2          V11413         
      Feb 10, 2013 x0-x4-x7-x9-x7          V15353       
      Feb 11, 2013 x1-x3-x7-x1-x0          V24321         
      Feb 12, 2013 x4-x8-x5-x0-x3          V54114       
      Feb 13, 2013 x3-x5-x8-x5-x9          V41415         
      Feb 14, 2013 x7-x9-x9-x6-x8          V35524

For example if you filter out V35524

You would filter out all numbers that have the following wheel of Last Digits:

2 ,7 X 4, 9 X 4, 9 X 1, 6 X 3, 8    By each straight position.

That is 32 combinations of Last Digits, from the Full Lines of the game (The full wheel of all the 39 numbers) or from whatever lines you are filtering from if you made a short wheel, for example if you chose 20 numbers from 1 to 39 or whatever.

Simple enough, so the more VTrac patterns filtered out of the total of maybe about 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 = 3,125 Vtracs  for a cash 5 or 5 main numbers game the more combo-lines that you would be filtering out, it is just a patterns filter same as any other that I already talked about.

As there might be 3,125 VTracs you would have to filter out a lot of them if you want a good enough reduction of lines, that means that for wholesale filtering you might want to think out a way or ways of "Grouping" the VTracs and that way you can filter them out in chunks instead of 1 at a time which can be a lot harder to do.

10 sample lines as shown there is not a lot but once you have a much longer listing it might be easier to think out ways in which to form them into groups and see which way or ways might work out best.

To give you and idea already the possible Vtracs are or go from:

V11111 to V55555

For proper stats and filtration special computer programs are really a most have, if a person really wants to win the jackpot prize at will.

As I said, what is out there already right now looks like just won't cut it.
      Probably my filters are the best way to go.

This should now be understood well enough, I might show one more filter next time when I have the time.

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2122 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2013, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Hello, you can use the vtrac to assemble pairs, example of a 49/6
        Vtrac 1 = 01.25
          2 = 02.26 vtrac
        3rd = 03.27 vtrac
        4th vtrac = 04 28 ...
          So = 24.48,
          Will give 24 vtrac, vai has a vtrac that have 3 numbers, close to 49
          The game will be reduced by 24 lines, calro that the lines will get 12 numbers
        Where do you play 6, now if the terminsçoes or digits can end up getting the best system pick3, do in two groups, which will give a good result, even the study of pairs of pick3 the pair can be used in the study of digits finals (0-9).
        The problem is to find clues that will give us confidence to invest. that is the question!!

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1076 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2013, 7:51 am - IP Logged

For the Cash 5 VTracs this is one possible way of grouping them:

Thiese are the boxed representations of the permutations:

7 Boxed patterns, these might not be even groups, that is each of those groups might not contain the very same numbers of lines of the full lines of a cash 5 game.

But the VTrac filters might be set to be reduced by more than 1 set of groups for more flex-ability and reduction.

ABCDE

AABCD

AABBC

AAABC

AAABB

AAAAB

AAAAA

------------

For example that number allows for a division of 5, so there can be groups of 625 VTracs as 625 X 5 = 3,125

That is sets of 5 groups of 625 VTracs per group 1 to 5 such sets can maybe be made, I have some ideas that might work O.K. for that.

United States
            Member #111714
            May 31, 2011
            104 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2013, 7:35 am - IP Logged

I have taken a look at some lottery software and you can't win jackpots with them, not only they don't have enough filters on them, but a lot of what they do have is wrong, many of the filters are in the wrong format.

People who build lottery softwares they themselves don't seem to know much about the lottery, random, prediction, statistics and lottery filters.

I have taken a look at the following programs and they are not good, their filters are wrong you can't win jackpots using the filters that they have built in on them:

Advanced Lotto Tool

Lotto Hat

LotWin Lottery Line Builder

UltraLott

Lottery Director

VersaBet

Expert Lotto

And probably all other public lottery softwares also.

Somebody said that you can't win using lottery statistics, but that is wrong, lottery statistics is the way to win with, at least the best way if you want to win jackpots.

The problem is that the programs that people make give you the wrong tools, the wrong filters, some of the right filters that they give are given in the wrong format making they useless and they also give the wrong statistics and some of the right statistics that they do give are given in the wrong format.

You can't win jackpots with the wrong tools.

And those programs that make predictions, might give you a few lower prizes every now and then, but probably not the jackpot and in the long run you probably lose more money with them than what you win, as lower prices on jackpot games pay too little.

---------------

Softwares on pick 3 and 4 games are closer to being right, as there are fewer combination-lines on those games and their prize payouts are a little better for the number of combinations on them.

So what filters do you think would be the best idea to be able to win the jackpots then besides the vtracs you're talking about?  I have not use any of those softwares besides Expert Lotto and I think maybe someday with the right combination of filters use with Expert Lotto someone will win the jackpot.  There are many filters built in to Expert Lotto including many or all of the filters you mention already in this thread.  So you tell me what's the filter that's missing?

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1076 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2013, 11:29 am - IP Logged

So what filters do you think would be the best idea to be able to win the jackpots then besides the vtracs you're talking about?  I have not use any of those softwares besides Expert Lotto and I think maybe someday with the right combination of filters use with Expert Lotto someone will win the jackpot.  There are many filters built in to Expert Lotto including many or all of the filters you mention already in this thread.  So you tell me what's the filter that's missing?

xaab

You don't seem to know much about filters and besides that it seems as if either you didn't read all my filters posts here on this thread or that if you read them you didn't understand them or you forgot about them, also it seems as if you are not very familiar with the filters that Expert Lotto does have.

Because of all of that I can't talk to you about filters, it would be much better if Stan or somebody else much more familiar with filters than you would come here and read the posts on this thread.

Thanks for your interest anyway!

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2122 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2013, 12:26 pm - IP Logged
                Hello,monel I need your help to filter, this pair is for a 6/49 lottery
                I will use a pivot or trio basis that there are no repeated digits
                Example = .45 17.23, we repeat example or trailing both point to each number, in other words a 49/6 occurs in 95% of the time these type of trio, and the three missing number are gravitating within the six digits, I ask, how can create filters
                To find the trios without repetition of digits sabenso that a repetition every 300 trio sweepstakes,
                What is the best filters of digits to find the trios? Good after the other three missing numbers, Costa retreat of Adam! Ahh! Meaning of the six digits of the pivot

United States
                  Member #132100
                  August 26, 2012
                  1076 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2013, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

18   Post

"Identity Filter" First Digits (Decades) and Last Digits.

On Pick3 and 4 games we have filters such as:

Singles, Doubles, Triples and Quads as digits which are the numbers on those games are allowed to repeat.

On jackpot kind of games 2 digits numbers can't repeat so we can't use those kinds of filters in the regular way.

But Decades and Last Digits can and do repeat.

01 02 03 04 05 it is also put down as 1 2 3 4 5 it is known that the decades are 0s but they are not put down.

For Last Digits 01 02 03 04 05 I am still giving the Ca 5/39 example, but talking about all pick 5 and 5 main numbers jackpot kind of games and even pick 6, Etc kind of games.

"Identity Filter" Last Digits:

So 01 02 03 04 05 = 11111 = Singles

01 11 20 34 38 = 21110 = Double

03 13 17 28 37 = 22100 = Double, Double

08 09 18 28 33 = 31100 = Triple

05 16 25 26 36 = 32000 = Triple, Double

02 12 22 32 39 = 41000 = Quad

For the Ca 5/39 Those are the "Identity Filter Last Digits" patterns.

-----

There is the very same for the First Digits (Decades)

But as for this particular game there can be 5 Decades of the very same digits there is also a "Quinto":

"Identity Filter" First Digits:

01 02 03 04 05 = 50000 = Quinto

------------

This is all for now.

While "Universal Filters" Programs are possible, filters are better made for particular types of lottery games.

United States
                    Member #111714
                    May 31, 2011
                    104 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2013, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

xaab

You don't seem to know much about filters and besides that it seems as if either you didn't read all my filters posts here on this thread or that if you read them you didn't understand them or you forgot about them, also it seems as if you are not very familiar with the filters that Expert Lotto does have.

Because of all of that I can't talk to you about filters, it would be much better if Stan or somebody else much more familiar with filters than you would come here and read the posts on this thread.

hahahaha thanks for the insults.  I may not know all of 200+ filters that Stan has in his Expert Lotto software because some I think it's irrelevant and some I just don't care to spend the time to get to know them but I wasn't born 80 years ago or live in cave.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                      United States
                      Member #33372
                      February 20, 2006
                      1044 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2013, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

xaab

Insults are not the way to carry forth an intelligent discussion.

United States
                        Member #132100
                        August 26, 2012
                        1076 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Since people are closing the thread, so now on my part it is also closed.

It was pretty much already finished anyway, since the last filter posted was probably the last one that I was going to post about here, now if those posts had come sometime before, then the thread would have been closed before its time.

There are many other good filters, but I was not going to try to post about every possible good filter.

The only part that suffered by the closing was about any possible future meaningful discussion, but it looks as if that part was not going to happen anyway.

Sayonara.