Arizona Lottery winners could soon remain anonymous

Mar 20, 2013, 10:39 am (95 comments)

Arizona Lottery

PHOENIX, Ariz. — Those who hit the jackpot in Arizona pay a heavy price when it comes to their privacy, because their names are a matter of public record.

That's no different than a vast majority of states in the U.S.

But if House Bill 2082 makes it through the Arizona Senate, jackpot winners would be able to remain anonymous.

Sen. Steve Gallardo, D-Phoenix, is one of a minority of senators opposed to the measure.

"It is a state agency. They're dealing with public dollars, and the public has the right to know," Gallardo said.

He said just like any other government agency, the lottery is subject to public disclosure laws and said the issue comes down to transparency.

"When you start adding this level of secrecy, you start putting the doubts in taxpayers' minds," Gallardo said. "You start putting the doubts in those that really want to play the lottery that, is it truly an honest system? Is there really a winner?"

The legislation was authored by Rep. John Kavanaugh, R-Fountain Hills, and prompted by a resident of the 8th District he represents.

Matthew Goode of Fountain Hills struck it rich last November when he took home nearly $200 million as half of the largest Powerball jackpot in lottery history.

Goode wanted to remain anonymous at the time, but as it stands now, lottery winners in Arizona are a matter of public record and his name was soon released.

Gallardo said he believes that is a small price to pay for hitting it big.

"If you don't want to be in the public eye and you don't want to be scrutinized, don't play the lottery," Gallardo said.

But arguments over personal safety issues that come with sudden wealth are winning among state lawmakers.

The measure has already passed the Arizona House of Representatives, and will undergo a final vote in the Senate before it lands on Gov. Jan Brewer's desk for her signature.

KPHO

Comments

sully16's avatarsully16

I see this is a trend today, It's a good thing.

Ronnie316

It works in Kansas..........

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by Ronnie316 on Mar 20, 2013

Party

CLETU$

Quote: Originally posted by sully16 on Mar 20, 2013

I Agree!

dallascowboyfan's avatardallascowboyfan

I Agree!

Thumbs Up

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by dallascowboyfan on Mar 20, 2013

Thumbs Up

I Agree!

noise-gate

Thumbs Up

There is absolutely no reason to give your name to the press unless you as a winner want to.
All the lottery has to say is " A winning ticket purchased at ..... in ....city/ Town"
End of story- if people want to confirm, call the store.
Remember Shakespeare,  that unfortunate Soul who ended up under a concrete slab in that wicked woman's backyard? Screw coming forward.

THOSE WHO SAY IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THOSE WHO ARE DOING IT.
         GBS.

Quote: Originally posted by noise-gate on Mar 20, 2013

There is absolutely no reason to give your name to the press unless you as a winner want to.
All the lottery has to say is " A winning ticket purchased at ..... in ....city/ Town"
End of story- if people want to confirm, call the store.
Remember Shakespeare,  that unfortunate Soul who ended up under a concrete slab in that wicked woman's backyard? Screw coming forward.

THOSE WHO SAY IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THOSE WHO ARE DOING IT.
         GBS.

I Agree!

faber98

I Agree!

of course you agree. you are one of the sheep. we've had this discussion many times before. i agree with steve gallardo who should run for governor of AZ. you only agree because you think if you win you don't want to be harrassed. (legitimate point) however, interest in the lottery will wane if no winners are announced. that's half the fun, if you don't win, seeing the winners and how they handle it and watching them mismanage some of it of course. or if they actually help out their community it is difficult to remain anonymous anyway. someone wil find out and spill the beans. this wanting people to win the money and run and hide forever doesn't seem like much fun to me. for the winner and the losers.

helpmewin's avatarhelpmewin

whatever you want to do.Thumbs Up

Quote: Originally posted by faber98 on Mar 20, 2013

of course you agree. you are one of the sheep. we've had this discussion many times before. i agree with steve gallardo who should run for governor of AZ. you only agree because you think if you win you don't want to be harrassed. (legitimate point) however, interest in the lottery will wane if no winners are announced. that's half the fun, if you don't win, seeing the winners and how they handle it and watching them mismanage some of it of course. or if they actually help out their community it is difficult to remain anonymous anyway. someone wil find out and spill the beans. this wanting people to win the money and run and hide forever doesn't seem like much fun to me. for the winner and the losers.

First of all I am not a sheep, secondly I have never had a discussion with you. Last time I checked I am entitle to my opinion and I think a jackpot winner should have that right to remain anonymous if he/she or they choose.

Now the reason I want to remain anonymous is because I have two teenage boys that I want to protect. There have been to many stories of nutjobs threatening to kidnap children of jackpot winners.

HoLeeKau's avatarHoLeeKau

Sounds to me like you're the sheep who thinks we should all go along with whatever the government wants without question.

Players are the ones paying the "stupid tax" every time we buy a ticket, and then paying more taxes when we win.  We help fund state education and other public services entirely voluntarily.  So if we want a change, we have the right to ask for it.

The lotteries will still announce winners, just not as many names will be mentioned.  I think there will still be plenty of people who will want to do the press conferences to satisfy the curiosity of some.  And personally, if I won and was able to keep my name out of it, I would probably allow the release of some of my personal details that people love to know.  If my name is released, they won't be getting one single other tidbit.

hearsetrax's avatarhearsetrax

Roll Eyes now if VA would follow suit I'd be all set Big Grin

Quote: Originally posted by HoLeeKau on Mar 20, 2013

Sounds to me like you're the sheep who thinks we should all go along with whatever the government wants without question.

Players are the ones paying the "stupid tax" every time we buy a ticket, and then paying more taxes when we win.  We help fund state education and other public services entirely voluntarily.  So if we want a change, we have the right to ask for it.

The lotteries will still announce winners, just not as many names will be mentioned.  I think there will still be plenty of people who will want to do the press conferences to satisfy the curiosity of some.  And personally, if I won and was able to keep my name out of it, I would probably allow the release of some of my personal details that people love to know.  If my name is released, they won't be getting one single other tidbit.

Thumbs Up

brees2012's avatarbrees2012

All 50 states should be Anonymous .......

maringoman's avatarmaringoman

I really hope this trend catches on countrywide. The flip side of this is there will be no winner stories that websites such as LP rely on to attract web traffic.

noise-gate

Quote: Originally posted by maringoman on Mar 20, 2013

I really hope this trend catches on countrywide. The flip side of this is there will be no winner stories that websites such as LP rely on to attract web traffic.

There is an app for that maringoman.
Simple state the following:
A short balding Latino man was the winner of the $120 mil PB in Anytown last night..
A shapely Caucasian blonde woman in her late 20's from Anytown was the winner last night in the $210 mil MM jackpot.
A Tall African American with 2 diamonds in his left ear & a gold " grill" was the winner of the $120 mil PB jackpot from Anytown last Saturday. .
See...problem solved.

faber98

First of all I am not a sheep, secondly I have never had a discussion with you. Last time I checked I am entitle to my opinion and I think a jackpot winner should have that right to remain anonymous if he/she or they choose.

Now the reason I want to remain anonymous is because I have two teenage boys that I want to protect. There have been to many stories of nutjobs threatening to kidnap children of jackpot winners.

i think you're leading the league in hitting the i agree button. that makes you a sheep. you don't have your own opinion you just agree with the flock. there have not been manystories as you say of nutjobs threatening to kidnap jackpot winners children. why do you play if you live in fear of nonsense like that? i don't think you better let your teenage sons go away to college because some nut job with a gun might go on a shooting spree. just keep them at home forever and shield them from society's harm. if they go into the service maybe you could follow them to afghanistan and walk in front of them so they won't be harmed. trust me if by someone astronomical chance you hit the lottery people will find out. this anonymous nonsense will not work whether you have the right to it or not. the general public has a right to know who the winners are. beyond that it is really none of their business what you do with the money.winners identity must be disclosed to protect the integrity of the lottery.

Ronnie316

i think you're leading the league in hitting the i agree button. that makes you a sheep. you don't have your own opinion you just agree with the flock. there have not been manystories as you say of nutjobs threatening to kidnap jackpot winners children. why do you play if you live in fear of nonsense like that? i don't think you better let your teenage sons go away to college because some nut job with a gun might go on a shooting spree. just keep them at home forever and shield them from society's harm. if they go into the service maybe you could follow them to afghanistan and walk in front of them so they won't be harmed. trust me if by someone astronomical chance you hit the lottery people will find out. this anonymous nonsense will not work whether you have the right to it or not. the general public has a right to know who the winners are. beyond that it is really none of their business what you do with the money.winners identity must be disclosed to protect the integrity of the lottery.

I Agree!

faber98

Quote: Originally posted by brees2012 on Mar 20, 2013

All 50 states should be Anonymous .......

then this website will suffer a quick and sudden death. no more stories no more website traffic. no more lottery books sold etc. life is a crapshoot anyway. a wrong way driver on the thruway could doom you quicker than getting your name released because you won a lottery. i would say don't play if you live in such fear.

Ronnie316

then this website will suffer a quick and sudden death. no more stories no more website traffic. no more lottery books sold etc. life is a crapshoot anyway. a wrong way driver on the thruway could doom you quicker than getting your name released because you won a lottery. i would say don't play if you live in such fear.

Perhaps a required box to check on the play slip....... "Im not afaid".What?

I Agree!

AZ Lottery is where winners are madeDance

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by helpmewin on Mar 20, 2013

I Agree!

I Agree!

Ronnie316

AZ Lottery is where winners are madeDance

IMA Winner!

I Agree!

Thumbs Up

watch out for them wolfsScared

IMA Winner!

UR A AZ WINNER Party

Ronnie316

Bat

I Agree!

Bat

Green laugh

Ronnie316

I Agree!

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Yes Nod

I don't think so.  It's not like the states are passing bills that REQUIRE winners to stay anonymous.  They just have the choice.  Idaho doesn't require a press conference, yet most winners do it.  Some people love to be in the spotlight.  Let them.  And let the people who want to be anonymous win their own way.  There will still be plenty of winners stories, some with names attached, some without but interesting just the same.

Ronnie316

I don't think so.  It's not like the states are passing bills that REQUIRE winners to stay anonymous.  They just have the choice.  Idaho doesn't require a press conference, yet most winners do it.  Some people love to be in the spotlight.  Let them.  And let the people who want to be anonymous win their own way.  There will still be plenty of winners stories, some with names attached, some without but interesting just the same.

Right, lots of people like ME will step forward and wave to the people.

Yeah Ronnie!  Takin' a bullet for the team!  Thumbs Up

haymaker's avatarhaymaker

Well OK

But not everyone has a balcony. LOL

If my fellow intelligent LP members post something that I agree with I will use the agree emicon. I never said I lived in "Fear". As a parent my job is to protect my children from crazies like YOU. Why do you care if the winners goes public or not something is wrong with YOU and do not give me the integrity of the game cr**. FYI My hubby and I are proud license conceal to carry weapons in Oklahoma so let a nutjob walk up on us.

As far as serving my hubby has served this great Country and my Father and Father-in-law and if my boys want to serve they will serve this Country proudly. Here's a few stories about children being threatened read the follow links below to read. Also catch the next episodes of LCML there were a lady in Florida and I believe the Couple in Canada and the lady in Oregon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1309432/Acid-threat-to-lottery-winners-children.html

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/rapist-who-threatened-lottery-winners-sister-free-next-month-29025111.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2635785/posts

http://www.thejournal.ie/euromillions-winners-forced-to-flee-179932-Jul2011/

Quote: Originally posted by noise-gate on Mar 20, 2013

There is an app for that maringoman.
Simple state the following:
A short balding Latino man was the winner of the $120 mil PB in Anytown last night..
A shapely Caucasian blonde woman in her late 20's from Anytown was the winner last night in the $210 mil MM jackpot.
A Tall African American with 2 diamonds in his left ear & a gold " grill" was the winner of the $120 mil PB jackpot from Anytown last Saturday. .
See...problem solved.

LOL Green laugh

LOL...Wink

Artist77's avatarArtist77

Apparently you have not checked out all the forums on LP. And if all 50 states allowed for anonymous claims (or, as an option, to claim via an entity such as a trust which DC uses), I fail to see effect on any lottery site. I also think you take the word "fear" and exaggerate it beyond what was meant.  There are a lot of serious precautionary steps lottery winners would have to take with children, other family members and their own lives.

You must live in a very small town and/or be very young. Perhaps you have not been to the big city where people will shoot you for your iPhone. Try working or volunteering in the inner city sometime.

I think what will happen down the road is that most states will have either a grace period of a year to remain anonymous or, if it is permanent, release some info to satisfy the curiosity of people. When the 3 Maryland educators won that huge MM drawing, a fair amount of info was released which served policy needs.

By the way, take debate 101 sometime as your next elective in high school. Calling your opponent a "sheep" is childish and more than a little unsophisticated.

Visit the big city sometime.

faber98

if they all pass it 99.9% would choose it. even me. which would doom the site. the press conference we could all do without, however, you'd have to be extremely deceptive and clever to avoid having people find out. someone would blab, a relative, your bank, your real estate agent, your car dealer, your dry cleaner someone with a minimal amount of determination would find out, which could actually make it worse than having it revealed when validated.

faber98

If my fellow intelligent LP members post something that I agree with I will use the agree emicon. I never said I lived in "Fear". As a parent my job is to protect my children from crazies like YOU. Why do you care if the winners goes public or not something is wrong with YOU and do not give me the integrity of the game cr**. FYI My hubby and I are proud license conceal to carry weapons in Oklahoma so let a nutjob walk up on us.

As far as serving my hubby has served this great Country and my Father and Father-in-law and if my boys want to serve they will serve this Country proudly. Here's a few stories about children being threatened read the follow links below to read. Also catch the next episodes of LCML there were a lady in Florida and I believe the Couple in Canada and the lady in Oregon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1309432/Acid-threat-to-lottery-winners-children.html

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/rapist-who-threatened-lottery-winners-sister-free-next-month-29025111.html

you actually pack heat. i guess there's another reason to avoid oklahoma other than the constant tornado threat. so if you're in a convenience store and a robber comes in with a gun you're going to pull yours out and say hands up and drop your weapon. you better shoot first and ask questions later lady.

if they all pass it 99.9% would choose it. even me. which would doom the site. the press conference we could all do without, however, you'd have to be extremely deceptive and clever to avoid having people find out. someone would blab, a relative, your bank, your real estate agent, your car dealer, your dry cleaner someone with a minimal amount of determination would find out, which could actually make it worse than having it revealed when validated.

Oh please, I have heard many "rumors" and jokes about this person or that person being an alleged lottery winner and there will always be a lot of pathological liars and attention seekers who will infer they won it.  Rumors are not facts.  In most cases, people will assume an increase in financial wealth was inherited money or money from career success. In my case, they would assume it was from books (although no book makes $260 million without a movie deal, etc). It is fairly easy to redirect someone if they are "guessing" you won the lottery.

I Agree!   He likes to use the sheep analogy since he is the black sheep of his family. They are growing tired of him living in the basement and being on the internet all day.

Quote: Originally posted by haymaker on Mar 20, 2013

Well OK

But not everyone has a balcony. LOL

My balcony will be in Paris.

faber98

Quote: Originally posted by Artist77 on Mar 20, 2013

Apparently you have not checked out all the forums on LP. And if all 50 states allowed for anonymous claims (or, as an option, to claim via an entity such as a trust which DC uses), I fail to see effect on any lottery site. I also think you take the word "fear" and exaggerate it beyond what was meant.  There are a lot of serious precautionary steps lottery winners would have to take with children, other family members and their own lives.

You must live in a very small town and/or be very young. Perhaps you have not been to the big city where people will shoot you for your iPhone. Try working or volunteering in the inner city sometime.

I think what will happen down the road is that most states will have either a grace period of a year to remain anonymous or, if it is permanent, release some info to satisfy the curiosity of people. When the 3 Maryland educators won that huge MM drawing, a fair amount of info was released which served policy needs.

By the way, take debate 101 sometime as your next elective in high school. Calling your opponent a "sheep" is childish and more than a little unsophisticated.

I'm not living in "fear" of hitting the lottery and having my name revealed since i have hit it twice (state lottery 6 figure hits) so i guess no one wanted my money since it wasn't enough or whatever. my heat packin oklahoma ite is the one living in fear apparently of her own shadow and everything else. i've been to many an "inner city" and never encountered any problems. even detroit.

I'm not living in "fear" of hitting the lottery and having my name revealed since i have hit it twice (state lottery 6 figure hits) so i guess no one wanted my money since it wasn't enough or whatever. my heat packin oklahoma ite is the one living in fear apparently of her own shadow and everything else. i've been to many an "inner city" and never encountered any problems. even detroit.

well you don't wanna goto Indiana it's the scariest place Eek

For some reason, Jon Lovitz suddenly leapt to mind.

Cool   Yea, that's the ticket!

Cool   Yea, that's the ticket!

laughing happy cat smiley

Especially all the snow...lol

laughing happy cat smiley

Green laugh

Especially all the snow...lol

I Agree!

Green laugh

I want that laughing kitty gif! My all time fave.

Well said Artist.Thumbs Up

you actually pack heat. i guess there's another reason to avoid oklahoma other than the constant tornado threat. so if you're in a convenience store and a robber comes in with a gun you're going to pull yours out and say hands up and drop your weapon. you better shoot first and ask questions later lady.

Nah only if someone messes with me or my familyWink

My balcony will be in Paris.

I likes the sound of that Merci BeaucoupThumbs Up

Green laughI sure did love him on SNL

Green laughI sure did love him on SNL

Yea he was so funny.

Have an anonymous cutout stand in for you.  Works for me!

faber98

Nah only if someone messes with me or my familyWink

I'm sure all the gun totin' criminals in oklahoma are shivering in their boots worrying about you getting the jump on them. no wonder there are gun control advocates out there since they allow rednecks like you to carry.

I'm sure all the gun totin' criminals in oklahoma are shivering in their boots worrying about you getting the jump on them. no wonder there are gun control advocates out there since they allow rednecks like you to carry.

Lol that's the first time I've ever been called a redneckGreen laughyou liberals crack me up. The criminals don't have to shiver as long as they don't harm me or my family.

Lol that's the first time I've ever been called a redneckGreen laughyou liberals crack me up. The criminals don't have to shiver as long as they don't harm me or my family.

Namecalling...the utlimate go to response from every lib.

Think's avatarThink

Michigan has been anonymous on in-state games over 10k$ since 1988 or 1989 and it has not stopped the  Michigan lottery from making ever more money. 

Other states are totally anonymous and it has not stopped them from selling tickets.

I follow the monthly winner reports on the Michigan site and they tell you which ticket, how much and the store it was sold at. 

Even if it said something like Flooby McBloobySplort of Dowagiac won umptybajillion dollars who would care except criminals and family, friends, and neighbors.

Quote: Originally posted by Think on Mar 20, 2013

Michigan has been anonymous on in-state games over 10k$ since 1988 or 1989 and it has not stopped the  Michigan lottery from making ever more money. 

Other states are totally anonymous and it has not stopped them from selling tickets.

I follow the monthly winner reports on the Michigan site and they tell you which ticket, how much and the store it was sold at. 

Even if it said something like Flooby McBloobySplort of Dowagiac won umptybajillion dollars who would care except criminals and family, friends, and neighbors.

Hey !!!  That is the name of my future lottery trust when I win PB tonight....The Ms. Flooby McBloobySplort Trust.   Now I will have to stay up all night coming up with a new trust name.

Hey !!!  That is the name of my future lottery trust when I win PB tonight....The Ms. Flooby McBloobySplort Trust.   Now I will have to stay up all night coming up with a new trust name.

Lol can you imagine the lottery commissioner trying to pronounce that Green laugh

joshuacloak's avatarjoshuacloak

if god forbid state so messed up they disallow trust/lawyer claim option"btw far best option"

u can always just have the lawyer help u change your Name

U got like 6 months before u have to claim

then claim the money with new name, and

live undercover , no one has to find U out

no one going to link your NEW name, u don't have to let world know

quit work, disappear with old name, no one has to freaking know your "new name" your family/everyone u know can sure call u your old name

just your legal name is changed, claim the money,and everyone will be clueless.

hell  u can change your name AGAIN to something else atfer u claim , now that's how to really screw up things for others trying to find u

remain anonymous  ,   only smart and won't take no for a option type's  tend to do this anyway

it don't really matter what these aholes who think u have to be public

think for your self people!

with right lawyers,  they can handle all paperwork, and u can sure be  anonymous

u just have to play outside the box of whatever everyone else thinks is possible

screw what others think "u cant be   anonymous in x state "screw them, yes u CAN, screw the social rules everyone thinks u have to follow

get creative and live free form them 

we have blood sucking parasites living among us , u have ever moral right to live  free form them.

if i was forced to give out my name i even take it a step more

i change my name to something mexican/black/asian names, just to screw with media to boot

then have the lawyer do the press comp,  with biggest fake story ever told

, how yes my cilent , who is x  race btw , and hes going to visit hes home land with hes family.

if i was forced have my name out there, 2 can play game, i troll the hell out of the media.Green laugh

joshuacloak's avatarjoshuacloak

oh crap i forget to add some parts atfer thinking it over i forget some things and edit time window gone

legal name changes are public records so u have lawyer have to do biggest white lies to govt/ np to any decent lawyer handleing it

just lie your ass off and say your in mortal danger/ your life threaten etc ,    public records can be dealt with thx to  total abuse of loopholes by lawyers

legal speak "if your safety is in danger you can have your name change request "sealed" right away" in must states 

its must crazy thing to have a judge seal your name change record

it very much is done easy, it just takes your effort and great lawyer to handle ever thing for u

no one going to fight u in court,   if your a nobody who lawyer claiming your in life needs protecting thx to due to danger, its a joke how easy u can get away with public record lawsLOL

also i sure think claiming a trust is 100% option due to legal issue's  and death tax, screw that death tax , sidestep it with a trust

if lottery one of them they allow trust to claim,

but they  SURE make names public  behind the trust,

that sure as easy as hell to get around

do name change as in above,

then

just  add 10,000 names to trust, 

pick the must most popular given  names  and sir names

add them onto trust, 

ofc trust wording will clearly make u 99% plus of money

but if lottery wants to give out names of lottery winners in a trust, let them  eat wall of text trollin

media will love u 2 boot, 10k names,  okay have fun media trying to find real winner, ROFL

same for backgroud checks for lottery, we need to make sure your not some dead beat dad, and we have to withhold money if so , etc

they want to do background checks , fine let them screen 10k plus of people,  its about making a stand, and putting everyone in there place, even the lottery.

never take orders form the public,  not lawmakers,and sure as hell not lottery , show who really in charge, and teach them a lesson in how to be creative

if anyone thinks  they have some right to  control u,   to force u 2  do something that harm's you,  dance with them, beat them at there own game

just get a laywer who smart/not lazy,and is willing to fight tooth and nail for u,

and u should be alright long as u willing to get dirt on your  new clothes

play and beat them at there own  legal games

some stupid states  and there people stupid,  and need a lesson , give it 2 them.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Welcome to the Redneck Family, dallas!

Can ya say yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ?

whiteballz's avatarwhiteballz

that is funny you would be called that. I guess they didn't see the picture under your username is Tiana from Disney's The Princess and the Frog.

belle$star3!

I agree with you sully 16 It's a good thing.

belle$star3!

I agree with you Think - you are right!

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Mar 20, 2013

Welcome to the Redneck Family, dallas!

Can ya say yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ?

Thank you ridge I am so honored to be accepted in this PRESTIGIOUS clubWink

Lol yes I can ridge Dance

Quote: Originally posted by whiteballz on Mar 20, 2013

that is funny you would be called that. I guess they didn't see the picture under your username is Tiana from Disney's The Princess and the Frog.

Lol I know show's us how bright faber isWink

LottoBoner

Green laugh

LottoBoner

UR A AZ WINNER Party

ur a ass winner?What?

Quote: Originally posted by LottoBoner on Mar 21, 2013

ur a ass winner?What?

Lol Green laugh

LottoBoner

I clicked on the link of the winners forced to flee out of curiousity.

Yes its a sad situation.

But if they both went on a diet, they would be unrecognizable.

Quote: Originally posted by LottoBoner on Mar 21, 2013

I clicked on the link of the winners forced to flee out of curiousity.

Yes its a sad situation.

But if they both went on a diet, they would be unrecognizable.

Sad indeed you would think taking care of yourself would be a priority. Shout I want to live to enjoy my winnings Hyper exercising & watching what you eatWink

rooster8786

My wish for you is to enjoy the pains of winning and watching the people come out of the woodwork to harass you to the ends of the earth.  Ask any big winner, most all agree that winning is the worst thing that happened in their life...

easygoing123go

I did my part, 1-$10.00 Ticket, and 2-$6.00 tickets... I ready...Cold and nasty in Columbus, Ohio...

Quote: Originally posted by easygoing123go on Mar 21, 2013

I did my part, 1-$10.00 Ticket, and 2-$6.00 tickets... I ready...Cold and nasty in Columbus, Ohio...

Thanks and i I Agree! next week get snow & cold brrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote: Originally posted by rooster8786 on Mar 21, 2013

My wish for you is to enjoy the pains of winning and watching the people come out of the woodwork to harass you to the ends of the earth.  Ask any big winner, most all agree that winning is the worst thing that happened in their life...

LOLstories i have heard and read yesI Agree!

Namecalling...the utlimate go to response from every lib.

I Agree!

Thumbs Up

Quote: Originally posted by easygoing123go on Mar 21, 2013

started out warm here in the 60's then dropped to 40's best of luck to you easygoing Thumbs Up

myturn's avatarmyturn

It works in Australia and the UK!

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Thanks for the pep talk, coach!

ashabug725's avatarashabug725

Bahahahaha.... Gotta be scared of those flyover states!!!!!! ;-)

Quote: Originally posted by ashabug725 on Mar 22, 2013

Bahahahaha.... Gotta be scared of those flyover states!!!!!! ;-)

Smiley

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Children of the Corn.

He who walks behind the rows. Scared

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Mar 23, 2013

Children of the Corn.

He who walks behind the rows. Scared

hey, they say there more than just corn in indiana

Eighty0uts778's avatarEighty0uts778

I could remain anonymous in Oklahoma if I wanted too,,but i am not going too ..Iam gonna buy my tickets in Texas instead an come foward with my winning ticket.

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story