Welcome Guest
You last visited April 23, 2017, 3:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

6787 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by Dracos.

Page 181 of 453
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
985 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2016, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone ever buy $1 tickets or ever bought a roll of them? Hey they're cheap and you get 300 per book. I played 10 Lots of Bucks today and ended up with $23! It's like you have a much better chance of winning some of your money back on, say, 25 $1 tickets than 1 $25 ticket! What says you?

I only buy $1 tickets in single or doubles. 

I'm tempted to buy a roll of $2 tickets, but if I had to play $1-$2 tickets I'd probably buy the Flamingo Multiplier games for those tickets over the other games simply because of how many jackpots they have left. 

Nice luck on the $23 back, by the way! I've heard of people buying $20 worth, and ending up with $100 back before. $1-$2 can sometimes pay off...we've had several posters who used to almost exclusively play those games, but their activity has dropped a bit.

Orlando, FL
    United States
    Member #95015
    August 1, 2010
    266 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2016, 7:36 am - IP Logged

What a crappy scratcher this $10,000,000 Fortune is.  Horrible results for me.  Publix this morning this time I purchased 4 in a row off the same roll, #3-6.  All losers.  They need to do a better job mixing up the winners among the rolls.  This hot roll, cold roll crap sucks.

United States
      Member #159617
      October 2, 2014
      252 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2016, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Wbright I agree 100% should not have 4 to 5 duds in a row of $25 tics. I win 3 $100 tickets on the new $25 each time I win the $100 yesterday I had to buy three duds in a row to win.

SARASOTA, FL
        United States
        Member #95778
        August 17, 2010
        1157 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2016, 10:31 am - IP Logged

WORST morning in a year !  Went thru 12 FORTUNES all duds - went thru 12 Flcash all duds - need I say more ??

wins: $20K WORLD CLASS $10K Jubilee - $5K $200MS - 36 $1k's - 195 $500's - 6 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

United States
          Member #159617
          October 2, 2014
          252 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2016, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Just bought $25 new tic #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 all duds I'm done for awhile talk about BS

United States
            Member #159617
            October 2, 2014
            252 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2016, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

That is something that should never happen with a tic that is $25 come on Florida Lottery you scum bags

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #62713
              July 6, 2008
              3716 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2016, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Ever since the $400 Win the other Day. I have spent almost the $400 in various places and mostly low end prizes and Duds. Spoke with a few players in my area and no one reported anything over $500. I will proceed with extreme Caution. Confused

Keep moving Forward.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                Jacksonville Florida
                United States
                Member #23018
                October 6, 2005
                940 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2016, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

All the duds in a row on the new $25 ticket ... wow, I would expect that on $1 or $2 tickets, but not on the $25 ones.

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                  Port Orange, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #133398
                  September 28, 2012
                  163 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2016, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I didn't want to be the negative nancy but misfortune is more like it.  I have spend over a thousand on those tickets and the most I won was $50. I have maybe won on 4 and the rest duds. Lots of duds in a row.  I definitely need to take a break and save money to make up for my losses. I even had the store double check all my losers.  The do it yourself scanner takes too long.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2016, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I didn't want to be the negative nancy but misfortune is more like it.  I have spend over a thousand on those tickets and the most I won was $50. I have maybe won on 4 and the rest duds. Lots of duds in a row.  I definitely need to take a break and save money to make up for my losses. I even had the store double check all my losers.  The do it yourself scanner takes too long.

Wow, sorry to hear. 

I took a week break, and I'm planning on taking at least one more week break. I literally won $400, and then lost it all playing the $25 Misfortune ticket.

I'm still on the "waiting list" as an alternate for a Flamingo Multiplier 2nd chance drawing, but at this point I'm not sure what the chances are that I'll end up winning anything unclaimed. If I do win, I'll probably use the money on $10 tickets or the $20 Gold Rush. The $20 Gold Rush ticket has almost always been good to me. The odds of hitting big ones on the $10 ticket doesn't seem that much more worse.

I've also been seeing alot of people hit big winners on $5 tickets. Have you considered maybe trying smaller games for a while?

United States
                      Member #159617
                      October 2, 2014
                      252 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2016, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Well I would say the new $25 tickets are not as good as the Florida Cash tickets when it was new. I remember when Florida Cash came out it was not unusual to buy two tickets and hit $100 on both. Just sad that these tickets get worst and worst.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2016, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Well I would say the new $25 tickets are not as good as the Florida Cash tickets when it was new. I remember when Florida Cash came out it was not unusual to buy two tickets and hit $100 on both. Just sad that these tickets get worst and worst.

Wow, Florida Cash was that good? Man, I've missed out. 

I'm hearing lots of people hitting $400 on the Fortune ticket, but I'm also hearing more and more people running across rolls of duds. It is way too easy to get burned on these tickets.

North port
                          United States
                          Member #168551
                          September 6, 2015
                          35 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2016, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Afte a week of finding two 500 a single 100 and one 40 one 50 I decided to buy a book of crossword doubler 300 paid 120 in winnings back .was much better to randomly buy one here or there ....

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1157 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2016, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

stopped off at one the Sunoco gas stations I buy tickets once in a while - they have photocopies or winning tickets hanging on the wall - that were supposedly bought there - of the $10M FORTUNE. One was $5K and a couple $1K's and $500's - so what do I do ? Bought 6 from two different rolls (12 total)  - and got one $40 and a stinkin' $25 ......... I say I'll never buy those again and in a week or two I'll be back buying .......

wins: $20K WORLD CLASS $10K Jubilee - $5K $200MS - 36 $1k's - 195 $500's - 6 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #61435
                              May 22, 2008
                              914 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2016, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

stopped off at one the Sunoco gas stations I buy tickets once in a while - they have photocopies or winning tickets hanging on the wall - that were supposedly bought there - of the $10M FORTUNE. One was $5K and a couple $1K's and $500's - so what do I do ? Bought 6 from two different rolls (12 total)  - and got one $40 and a stinkin' $25 ......... I say I'll never buy those again and in a week or two I'll be back buying .......

I was having same results so I've been done with those for a while lol.  Will dip feet into the water once the tide appears to have turned.

Page 181 of 453