Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2022, 7:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

11180 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Cape $cratcher.

Page 742 of 746
PrintE-mailLink
Cape Canaveral
United States
Member #192037
September 3, 2018
650 Posts

So not sure if many have done the $10 Holiday game, but if you do might be nice to grab two at once...seems like I've been able to score a couple back-to-back wins on the couple we've played (one of the two wins is from wifey)

Good luck everyone, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Florida
    United States
    Member #171918
    January 13, 2016
    557 Posts

So not sure if many have done the $10 Holiday game, but if you do might be nice to grab two at once...seems like I've been able to score a couple back-to-back wins on the couple we've played (one of the two wins is from wifey)

Good luck everyone, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

I assume each set of two are sequential from the same book (presumably two different books). I'd been wondering if this game did the same thing the first incarnation of it did where if you find a $50 or $100 winner, more often than not there was another winner on the next ticket.

Cape Canaveral
      United States
      Member #192037
      September 3, 2018
      650 Posts

I assume each set of two are sequential from the same book (presumably two different books). I'd been wondering if this game did the same thing the first incarnation of it did where if you find a $50 or $100 winner, more often than not there was another winner on the next ticket.

Hi Oldghost, yes they are two different consecutive tickets; 017 and 018, and 003 and 004.

I can for sure post separately if view isn't good!

Cape Canaveral
        United States
        Member #192037
        September 3, 2018
        650 Posts

Nothing very large but fresh nonetheless..$150 GRS $10 ticket, and a couple different $100 $10 holiday games.  Good Luck All!!

orlando,fl
          United States
          Member #89875
          April 17, 2010
          307 Posts

Nothing very large but fresh nonetheless..$150 GRS $10 ticket, and a couple different $100 $10 holiday games.  Good Luck All!!

Nice wins Cape. The highest I go on the holiday games is $5 once I found out that $10 game is only $500. I see some of the $5 Holiday Tree from last year is still around so I play those too. Glad someone is winning decent amounts. If I win it's just my money back or an extra $20 lol.

Florida
            United States
            Member #171918
            January 13, 2016
            557 Posts

Hi Oldghost, yes they are two different consecutive tickets; 017 and 018, and 003 and 004.

I can for sure post separately if view isn't good!

Oh no. I opened the image outside of LP, one of the highest quality images I've ever seen on here. I just wasn't sure if each set was from the same book or 2 separate books is all.

Cape Canaveral
              United States
              Member #192037
              September 3, 2018
              650 Posts

Oh no. I opened the image outside of LP, one of the highest quality images I've ever seen on here. I just wasn't sure if each set was from the same book or 2 separate books is all.

Hi Oldghost, got it, I understand now.  The sequential wins were for sure from 2 separate books, one at the very start of the game and the other from a week or so ago.

Hope some nice wins come your way!

Cape Canaveral
                United States
                Member #192037
                September 3, 2018
                650 Posts

Nice wins Cape. The highest I go on the holiday games is $5 once I found out that $10 game is only $500. I see some of the $5 Holiday Tree from last year is still around so I play those too. Glad someone is winning decent amounts. If I win it's just my money back or an extra $20 lol.

Hey Speeddmon, yes the current $10 holiday game is structured very similar to last year's holiday series with only $50, $100, and $500 wins.  I didn't do very well playing last year's version but so far with this one I've done alright.  Sure thing with a max $500 win you can't win life-changing money, but with hitting just a few wins even at $50 minimum it can become a nice day.

I too see last year's holiday tree $5 ticket around and will play it a little too, though I don't think I ever hit it for more than $30...still looking for the wreath Win All symbol on it, lol

Good Luke for some great wins!

SARASOTA, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95774
                  August 17, 2010
                  1747 Posts

finally went out tonight to buy some scratchers - as CAPE would say, "FRESH" wins :) - got just 2 at Publix and hit a $500 on the GRS - first time I got $500 on that game ...... then I stopped at my favorite Sunoco, gassed up and bought 4 $20 GRC and got another $500 - a weird combo I've never seen before ....as always I seem to have better luck with the 2 or 4 max at a time ......... when I get 10 or so in a bunch I usually get more duds......very RARELY I'll hit a hot book and clean up ........ but that doesn't happen but once in a blue moon ...........so I'll stick with the 2 or 4 and just hit more stores .... to get a better spread.... my 20K came from two $20 ticks WInn Dixie ... so did my 10K from Publix ... the 5K came from a $10 book bought at the Sunoco station ...... I'm convinced there isn't any "system", when you get a bunch of winners at once we tend to think we hit  on a  system ...I remember thinking certain numbers were a sure thing .... wrong ! I have a box of $500 winners I kept over the years .... around 300 .... I lined every one up by number and discovered the wins were just about even on each number ..... when it happens it happens ... period

Good Luck to Everyone !!

$20K WCC -  $10K Jubilee - $5k 200MS - 47 1K's -  275  $500's - 9 $400's

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95774
                    August 17, 2010
                    1747 Posts

Cape Canaveral
                      United States
                      Member #192037
                      September 3, 2018
                      650 Posts

finally went out tonight to buy some scratchers - as CAPE would say, "FRESH" wins :) - got just 2 at Publix and hit a $500 on the GRS - first time I got $500 on that game ...... then I stopped at my favorite Sunoco, gassed up and bought 4 $20 GRC and got another $500 - a weird combo I've never seen before ....as always I seem to have better luck with the 2 or 4 max at a time ......... when I get 10 or so in a bunch I usually get more duds......very RARELY I'll hit a hot book and clean up ........ but that doesn't happen but once in a blue moon ...........so I'll stick with the 2 or 4 and just hit more stores .... to get a better spread.... my 20K came from two $20 ticks WInn Dixie ... so did my 10K from Publix ... the 5K came from a $10 book bought at the Sunoco station ...... I'm convinced there isn't any "system", when you get a bunch of winners at once we tend to think we hit  on a  system ...I remember thinking certain numbers were a sure thing .... wrong ! I have a box of $500 winners I kept over the years .... around 300 .... I lined every one up by number and discovered the wins were just about even on each number ..... when it happens it happens ... period

Good Luck to Everyone !!

Hi Skeptic, as much as I like my black square (beginnings and ends of books 😃) tickets I'm with you in the end...have scored winners and losers alike across the number range.

I also don't tend to books, but rather just a few tickets at a time (though I admit I will get a book now and then).

Beat 'O Luck!

Cape Canaveral
                        United States
                        Member #192037
                        September 3, 2018
                        650 Posts

Really nice tickets there, Skeptic!!  So, I know everyone scratches tickets their own way, but I noticed (if you scratch from top left to right) you would have hit a nice sequence of winnings!  Please do tell...how'd you do them?  You get a $100 on the $30 GRC top left spot, and then "Boom" another one on the next spot?!! (gotta be a 5-banger at that point) 💰👍🏻

...The $20 GRC is an absolute beauteous ticket too!!  That 10x $40 is the only ticket that win appears on.  Again, if you scratch from the top left and hit the 10X $10 were you like "...ok, a $100 ticket, not bad..." only to uncover the other 10X $40 and cement the $500??

No matter what these combos are amazing...absolutely love seeing them, and for sure best of luck to all!!

Cape Canaveral
                          United States
                          Member #192037
                          September 3, 2018
                          650 Posts

So anyone playing the Struck by Luck?  I've been playing it pretty regularly since md-range prizes chances  seem ok, and POW, freash $1,000 win!!

(I took a screen-shot from the app...if there's a better way please do tell!  Best of luck, everyone!!

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95774
                            August 17, 2010
                            1747 Posts

So anyone playing the Struck by Luck?  I've been playing it pretty regularly since md-range prizes chances  seem ok, and POW, freash $1,000 win!!

(I took a screen-shot from the app...if there's a better way please do tell!  Best of luck, everyone!!

YIKES   !!!!!!   CAPE - what a GREAT $1,000 hit on Struck !!!  Good going ....... and that's a nifty looking screen-shot !   You must have been surprised getting that  'specially on a $10 ticket ....... maybe the next one will be a "progressive" pot (I think that's what you call it) ....... as far as the way I scratch tickets, I start anywhere on the winning numbers area .... middle, edge, corner, crossways, jump around etc., whatever I feel ...... I get bored doing next to next in a row..... and I never scratch the whole winning number area at once .......it's too confusing trying to find wins ...... IF I hit a Gold Bar or single $500 right off the bat I always scratch the remaining numbers ....... in the past (not so much lately) if I hit a Gold Bar or $500 sometimes another would pop up on another spot ...... making it a $1K total ..... even if I got, say, 5 $100's on the first/second lines I would keep scratching and a $500 or 5 more $100's might come up on the bottom rows. Like I said, the past years for me have not produced these kind of wins and I don't know why ??? Anyway ... here's a couple wins below I got today ......Madness is still producing those $500's !!

Good Luck To All !!

SARASOTA, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95774
                              August 17, 2010
                              1747 Posts

Page 742 of 746