Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prayers needed

Topic closed. 150 replies. Last post 4 years ago by ThreeFish$.

Page 3 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Sabrina1012001's avatar - yocco
GA
United States
Member #133763
October 8, 2012
729 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2013, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Prayers for you RickG.

Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
    $Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
    Magic City
    United States
    Member #87318
    February 21, 2010
    30422 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2013, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream...
    I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and
    Across the sky flashed scenes from my life.
    For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand;
    One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord.
    When the last scene of my life flashed before us,
    I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
    I noticed that many times along the path of my life,
    There was only one set of footprints.
    I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life
    This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it.
    "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
    You would walk with me all the way;
    But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life,
    There is only one set of footprints.
    I don't understand why in times when I
    needed you the most, you should leave me.
    The Lord replied, "My precious, precious
    child. I love you, and I would never,
    never leave you during your times of
    trial and suffering.
    When you saw only one set of footprints,
    It was then that I carried you."
    GOD BLESS YOU

RICKG

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
      Brooklet, GA
      United States
      Member #105331
      January 29, 2011
      17088 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2013, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Heavenly Father more than 3 of us are gathered and we ask for healing for RickG now, Father nothing is impossible is for you and we ask that this illness/sickness be removed now in the name of you son Jesus Christ.

Amen

I am praying with you susscs!!!In Jesus' Name Amen

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

Brooklet, GA
        United States
        Member #105331
        January 29, 2011
        17088 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2013, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Amen threefish$

I am praying with you happygirl665!!!In Jesus Name Amen

Brooklet, GA
          United States
          Member #105331
          January 29, 2011
          17088 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2013, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Rick, were all praying you can beat this.  Hang in there........

Praying with you MADDOG10!!!In Jesus Name Amen

Brooklet, GA
            United States
            Member #105331
            January 29, 2011
            17088 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2013, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Prayers being sent to u rick hope u get well soon

Praying with you rhonda69!!!Where two or three are gathered together there will I be in the midst of them also.  In Jesus' Name Amen

Brooklet, GA
              United States
              Member #105331
              January 29, 2011
              17088 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2013, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Prayers for you RickG.

I am praying with you Sabrina!!!In Jesus' Name Amen

Brooklet, GA
                United States
                Member #105331
                January 29, 2011
                17088 Posts
                Posted: April 4, 2013, 12:37 am - IP Logged

please restore your servant to full health Dear Father remove all fear and doubt from his heart byBlue Angel the power of your holy spirit and may you lord be glorified through his life as you heal and renew your servant  lord may he bless and praise you all of this I pray in the name of jesus christ amen

I am praying with you kandi49!!!In Jesus' Name Amen

Brooklet, GA
                  United States
                  Member #105331
                  January 29, 2011
                  17088 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2013, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Dear Heavenly Father I pray for RickG, Father that you wil find healing for his body. Be with him now in Jesus' Name Amen

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                    Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44043 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2013, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Prayers for my buddy RickG !!!

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                      Winston Salem
                      United States
                      Member #61198
                      May 15, 2008
                      25147 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2013, 2:31 am - IP Logged

Father, We thank You-We praise You-We give You all the glory and honor-For You alone are worthy.  Wrap Your loving arms around Your servant and his family right now.  Heal his body right now.  Give the medical staff the Wisdom and Understanding on how to proceed as they lift their eyes until to the hills from whence cometh our help; and our help cometh from You.  Order their steps right now Father.  RickG, you are covered in the Blood; and no weapon formed against you shall prosper.  Continue to lean on Jesus and hold on to His unchanging hand. We rebuke the enemy right now.  Remember, God loves you and so do we.  In the Matchless Name of Jesus We Pray.  AMEN.

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

increase's avatar - focus
                        VA
                        United States
                        Member #54828
                        August 31, 2007
                        37894 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2013, 2:33 am - IP Logged

RickG, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am a millionaire!

deadray's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
                          nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #88945
                          March 27, 2010
                          199 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2013, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Dear Rick G:

May the power and grace of God be yours and your family's as you face this hurdle in your life. With God in the midst, ALL things are possible!

Have faith and you will be restored!

Love Dee

Glenn Dale
                            United States
                            Member #72252
                            March 13, 2009
                            1264 Posts
                            Posted: April 4, 2013, 9:52 am - IP Logged

RickG, trust in the Lord and lean not to your owe understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path, God I'm asking that you cover RickG with your blood from the crown of his head to the bottom of his feet, I pray that you touch the doctors who taking care of him; I pray for complete healing throughout his body in Jesus name, I pray that when you bring him through this he will continue to give you the praise and shall his testimony with others of what God has done.  God Bless You

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                              FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: April 4, 2013, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Rick, please know that I am including you in my prayers.  You are the friend of so many here, and elsewhere, and the power of prayer can achieve things greater than any of us can imagine.  I hope that can provide comfort and strength as you take this on.

First of all I want to express my deepist gratitude to  Emily G, Todd (of cousre, and every single one of the LP family for the good timesd from ice day i. Todd has provided a most awesome adult play ground for everyone these   12 ? years.  i love all you guys and it has ben really good times.

from now on, my words will be riddled with mistakes. and odd formate, please forgive.

My good friend, Em G, was correct and bless her soul for posting this thread

As she said, i have critical med issue.

long story short, i have end -stage cancer of the larynx.  But I'm riddled with cancer tumors now is has been  spreading all over.

i have been treating it myself since visible tumor appeard last Aug .  I did my own research.  I was only off by an inch or so in my personsl diagnosis and prognosis.  If you know who movie crictic roger ebert is, check out his  medicsl story to give example of what is entailed with this illness.

i was unaware that had to get biopsy to qualify for finacnial aid.  foumd  out later that was not needed ($6000).  a cat scan alone gsve me diagnosis.  Very upset at the invasive and  uneeded biopsy.  They literally signed my own death certificate.

What happens with a biopsy is that cutting, poking drives cancer cells into the body, so there is guanteed metastis.

I have sqamous cell cancer and it's progression has been very aggrssive .

But i signed waiver under duress.   he will only get my 500 downpayment.  Root cause was miscommicat ion beteen my attending physian and surgeon and me.

heres what hapend : 2 days after biopsy had a nassive bleedout, squiritng blood like a cut artery. appox blood losts one half pint.   time to stop bleeding about 15 minuts.  a few days later had another massive bleedout.  time to stop bleeding 45 ninuts This one landed me in ER and worse blod loss .

here's the cool psrt.  I was the one who stopped the bleeding wtihin 6 minutes!  i asked my hospice nusre (who happen to be there at the time)  to sprinkle Cayenne Pepper very liberally over wound, then we  applied pressue for about 6 minutes with a absorbent hand towel.  when towel was removed bleeding stopped totally before paramedics arrived.  (it does not sting AT ALL.   it also works for internal bleeding and stopping a heart attacks in minutes.  When bleeding has totally stopped , apply another heavy sprinkling of cayenne pepper.  Dress the wound and leave the dressing in place for two days.  Everyone shoud have in their first aid kit. )

These last few days do not compute as our friend doctor spock would say.  recouping from blood loss in my current condition is critical.  but the irony of it is, it has been incredible experince that i'm going thru.  the trauma has opened my pineal gland.  My body is being loaded up with DMT,( whichi is the body's way of dealing with sudden body  trauma.  )

i've had massive support these last couple weeks.  i'm in hospice care.  i firmly believe in the power of prayer and its working for me!  i've always had  a guardian angel who has saved my life on two occasions.  recently i  "met" her...lol

here is the deal.  this sudden improvement is not logical.  me and my family had me pegged as dead man walking .  2 days death expectncy.

when i was flooded with DMT there was noticible turn-around.

including hallucinations, new psychic abilitiies, mental deficincies, extreme short term memory loss,and extreme dyslexa and spelling .  having communication problrms, etc.

2 days ago had the break thru.  since then , I havent slept for the last t 48 hours.  but im having "einstein brain". 

my psyhic energy is thru the roof.  and my chi energy has been buiding sincd the beginning of diagnosis.

IL players should immediatly start betting trip 5-5-5 .  conseutive bets  every single pick three draw avaible (but not My3) until it hits.

it will hit soon.  i'm betting heavy.

i've been having real cool hallucinations . auditory , mental and real-time.  When i look at a surface i can see the patterns movement on  the surface.  my perception of reality is very crisy abd sharp and lucid.  my orignal post was lost in the compuer ether, so this is an attemt to replce my original.it took me ten hours to generate .  i'unabke to repeat oriinalnal post.
                              main point is my deep gratude for your prayers.   this will probably  be my last post until i pass.  I will be posting predictions on the IL prediction  boardfor the duraition.   knock on wood, I may be experciening a miracle in progrress. more on that later if posible. 
                              much love to all of you and thanks for the memories.  i will be unable to reply  to each and every one of you but i'll read thru them all.
                              i'd prefer not to deal with pm's , and forums postimgs regarding my situation,  I simply am unable to respond..   your prayers are working.  this will be my last posting for a while until i can re-establish my communication abilities.  I will still be posting daily predictions on the il predition thrread.
                              gotta go now, will update as much as possibe.

please forgive lengthy response and mistakes.
                              love,
                              -rick g

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Page 3 of 11