Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post Your Best Tip For Winning Pick 3

Topic closed. 66 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Win$500Quick.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #77815
August 1, 2009
3460 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2013, 7:53 am - IP Logged

New Pick 3 lottery players lose money because they don't have a few tips to guide them. There are so many ways you can win Pick 3. Post your best tip or trick here. We can all learn something new to increase our chances of winning. My best tip is to play more six-way combinations.

Guess Who's Back?

Mardell's avatar - peace
    dumfries, virginia
    United States
    Member #107401
    March 7, 2011
    751 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2013, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi win$500Quick, If this is so then why are you posting this thread? I guess you are among all of us who fall trapped in the Lottery system!!!!Now, you know how many numbers out there to play? Too many for the average person to play at one time. You would have to play every combination possible to get a hit. That is only on a single number, suppose that day they play a double? or a triple?  Do you have a system that can predict a winner on the pick 3? If so I speak for LP postes, tell us your method to guarantee a winner? Thanks Win$500Quick. i like your name so does that mean you win $500 everytime you play?

Florida
      United States
      Member #77815
      August 1, 2009
      3460 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2013, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

I posted this thread for all LP members to hopefully help them improve their chances of winning. I also post pictures of all my $500 winning tickets here: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513.

Guess Who's Back?

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
        Pittsburg, Ks
        United States
        Member #3382
        January 17, 2004
        80985 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2013, 5:51 am - IP Logged

I learned this tip from reading LP posts. It is to hold your numbers for about 3 days probably depending on how many numbers you play.

God Bless America

US Flag

J296133b's avatar - animal whale.jpg
          America
          United States
          Member #121867
          January 18, 2012
          2025 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2013, 6:04 am - IP Logged

I learned this tip from reading LP posts. It is to hold your numbers for about 3 days probably depending on how many numbers you play.

I learned the same tip and find that to be the best tip. Gotta have patience playing this game. When you lay off lottery will pay off.

Pets: 815,217,218,804,101,872,227

"I ain't broke just in between blessings"

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2013, 6:12 am - IP Logged

And on the 4th day they will fall..... LOL!! Its tough to know how long to hold a number. 

I TRY to go after HIGH percentages - for example 13 & 14 sums hit the most, so try to match up due digits or due pairs with them.

bahamapapa's avatar - Gustav
              Treasure Cay
              Bahamas
              Member #93535
              July 2, 2010
              1041 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2013, 7:11 am - IP Logged

And on the 4th day they will fall..... LOL!! Its tough to know how long to hold a number. 

I TRY to go after HIGH percentages - for example 13 & 14 sums hit the most, so try to match up due digits or due pairs with them.

.....i've been wanting too do a sum 13 & 14 thread all houses jus for a month . Key to pick 3 is the returning digits,two digits return

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40566 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:05 am - IP Logged

I like using the inspect 3, I look at due sums and match them up with due pairs, I usually will go with the root sum, for example, If I see root sum 4 is under average, I will look for pairs that are due and make the numbers from that,

let's say I am looking for root sum 4, I see pairs 45 and 23 are due, I will get at sum that adds up to , 4-13-22, since none of these will add up to 4 or 22, I will go with 13, 445 and 238, I try to look for other sums and pairs, I keep my play list to 10 numbers.

I may also just play pairs across the board

example 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rc2u's avatar - animaniacs36
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #130614
                  July 20, 2012
                  3451 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:09 am - IP Logged

I long time ago I read that these pairs was good repeaters. 

Over the years I have found it to be true. 

They do have a habit of repeating within 1 to 3 draws.

Maby it will work for you in your state.

05 - 16 - 27 - 38 - 49

example-Tn just had 983 and 2 draws later 833

Just something you may want to watch.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                    Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44043 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:21 am - IP Logged

My tip is more times then NOT 2 of the 3 digits in a drawn number will return in the very next draw. 2 digit returns are most likely in cases of consecutive pairs.

01 12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89 90

or mirror mates 05 16 27 38 49.

I have posted this hundreds of times in hundreds of threads that I have created giving tips to people. I have repeated this til i was blue in the face. People will play only what they are comfortable playing EVEN if its destructive to them. It's hard to get people to see things another way one if they dont know you and second if they have no reason to trust what you say. 90% of winning is NOT repeating the same bad behavior that costs you the win. If you repeatedly lose, try something else. Nothing works all the time but there are lots of things that work most of the time. This is the best I can do for now as far as a tip goes. I'm working on new systems these days so my time is limited. Good luck.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                      Baltimore
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44043 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:25 am - IP Logged

New Pick 3 lottery players lose money because they don't have a few tips to guide them. There are so many ways you can win Pick 3. Post your best tip or trick here. We can all learn something new to increase our chances of winning. My best tip is to play more six-way combinations.

What is your tip ?? You started this thread, you're supposed to support it's purpose. I dont have over 30k in posts being social on lottery post, i'm tips, methods, systems, advice, mentor the whole 9 yards...lol. Thumbs Up

frontenac, kansas
                        United States
                        Member #67724
                        December 3, 2008
                        199 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:50 am - IP Logged

here is my tip, it works for the missouri lottery a lot but no sure about other lotteries...you will just have to look to see if it holds true at times in your lottery. 

a number will hit, hit , skip, hit...........or hit, skip, hit, hit.  If a number does hit 3 times in a row then I will most generally play it a 4th and 5th time, it has to hit the fourth time before it play it for the fifth time.  I also watch trends...  say a number hits, then skips, skips, and then hits....then skip , skip and then hit....then if that number skips the next two draws i will play it on the next draw because of the trend. 

If  a number stays out of the draw for a week I will strart playing it as a double most of the time. 

These seem to help me in the missouri lottery but I know it may not work on all lotteries.

I like this thread....I think if more people would post what helps them , then you can pick up pieces here and there to help fine tune your play.

clutch31's avatar - Yavill
                          dunkirk ny
                          United States
                          Member #83125
                          November 29, 2009
                          213 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:53 am - IP Logged

i look in sum and pairs also mirror and past numbers

do something that helps you reclaim your smile. you deserve it!!!

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #77815
                            August 1, 2009
                            3460 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2013, 10:07 am - IP Logged

What is your tip ?? You started this thread, you're supposed to support it's purpose. I dont have over 30k in posts being social on lottery post, i'm tips, methods, systems, advice, mentor the whole 9 yards...lol. Thumbs Up

My best tip was posted in the first post. I recommend playing more six-way combinations. When I first started playing P3 I was obsessed with doubles. I was only playing doubles, but I wasn't winning alot. Then I read 72% of the time the Pick 3 will be 3 different numbers. When I broke away from my obsession with doubles, I started winning more often. I still play doubles but I limit them to 1-2 per draw.

Guess Who's Back?

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #77815
                              August 1, 2009
                              3460 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2013, 10:16 am - IP Logged

here is my tip, it works for the missouri lottery a lot but no sure about other lotteries...you will just have to look to see if it holds true at times in your lottery. 

a number will hit, hit , skip, hit...........or hit, skip, hit, hit.  If a number does hit 3 times in a row then I will most generally play it a 4th and 5th time, it has to hit the fourth time before it play it for the fifth time.  I also watch trends...  say a number hits, then skips, skips, and then hits....then skip , skip and then hit....then if that number skips the next two draws i will play it on the next draw because of the trend. 

If  a number stays out of the draw for a week I will strart playing it as a double most of the time. 

These seem to help me in the missouri lottery but I know it may not work on all lotteries.

I like this thread....I think if more people would post what helps them , then you can pick up pieces here and there to help fine tune your play.

Recently in Florida the number 9 was out for a long time. When it finally came it was as a double 959.

Guess Who's Back?