Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post Your Best Tip For Winning Pick 3

Topic closed. 66 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Win$500Quick.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
Member #81314
October 16, 2009
19436 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2013, 10:48 am - IP Logged

New Pick 3 lottery players lose money because they don't have a few tips to guide them. There are so many ways you can win Pick 3. Post your best tip or trick here. We can all learn something new to increase our chances of winning. My best tip is to play more six-way combinations.

Great thread @ Win$500Quick.Party

Looking @ Missouri past draws,  look at the 605, then, 461, 604.

Best Tip:  2 digit return, if you look at Missouri numbers, the 65 x ran Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday.

Good Luck.

Pick 3 logo.

Draw DateDraw TimeNumbersExpiration DatePrizes Paid
Monday, Apr 8, 2013Evening7-1-1Saturday, Oct 5, 2013View
Monday, Apr 8, 2013Midday7-8-5Saturday, Oct 5, 2013View
Sunday, Apr 7, 2013Evening3-2-3Friday, Oct 4, 2013View
Sunday, Apr 7, 2013Midday6-0-4Friday, Oct 4, 2013View
Saturday, Apr 6, 2013Evening8-0-3Thursday, Oct 3, 2013View
Saturday, Apr 6, 2013Midday0-9-5Thursday, Oct 3, 2013View
Friday, Apr 5, 2013Evening4-6-1Wednesday, Oct 2, 2013View
Friday, Apr 5, 2013Midday6-0-5Wednesday, Oct 2, 2013View
Thursday, Apr 4, 2013Evening6-7-5Tuesday, Oct 1, 2013View
Thursday, Apr 4, 2013Midday1-5-5Tuesday, Oct 1, 2013View
Wednesday, Apr 3, 2013Evening5-6-3Monday, Sep 30, 2013View
Wednesday, Apr 3, 2013Midday1-6-2Monday, Sep 30, 2013View
Tuesday, Apr 2, 2013Evening7-4-8Sunday, Sep 29, 2013View
Tuesday, Apr 2, 2013Midday2-7-7Sunday, Sep 29, 2013View

The Struggle is real!

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #77815
    August 1, 2009
    3460 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2013, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Great thread @ Win$500Quick.Party

Looking @ Missouri past draws,  look at the 605, then, 461, 604.

Best Tip:  2 digit return, if you look at Missouri numbers, the 65 x ran Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday.

Good Luck.

Pick 3 logo.

Draw DateDraw TimeNumbersExpiration DatePrizes Paid
    Monday, Apr 8, 2013Evening7-1-1Saturday, Oct 5, 2013View
    Monday, Apr 8, 2013Midday7-8-5Saturday, Oct 5, 2013View
    Sunday, Apr 7, 2013Evening3-2-3Friday, Oct 4, 2013View
    Sunday, Apr 7, 2013Midday6-0-4Friday, Oct 4, 2013View
    Saturday, Apr 6, 2013Evening8-0-3Thursday, Oct 3, 2013View
    Saturday, Apr 6, 2013Midday0-9-5Thursday, Oct 3, 2013View
    Friday, Apr 5, 2013Evening4-6-1Wednesday, Oct 2, 2013View
    Friday, Apr 5, 2013Midday6-0-5Wednesday, Oct 2, 2013View
    Thursday, Apr 4, 2013Evening6-7-5Tuesday, Oct 1, 2013View
    Thursday, Apr 4, 2013Midday1-5-5Tuesday, Oct 1, 2013View
    Wednesday, Apr 3, 2013Evening5-6-3Monday, Sep 30, 2013View
    Wednesday, Apr 3, 2013Midday1-6-2Monday, Sep 30, 2013View
    Tuesday, Apr 2, 2013Evening7-4-8Sunday, Sep 29, 2013View
    Tuesday, Apr 2, 2013Midday2-7-7Sunday, Sep 29, 2013View

The 2 digit return tip has always been a staple to get a win. When Florida only had a evening draw I used it a lot to win. Then we got the 2 draws per day which complicated things in the beginning. So now I try to use the 2 digit return mid-mid, eve-eve, mid-eve and so on.

Guess Who's Back?

abria-r's avatar - nicebear

Bahamas
      Member #113012
      June 30, 2011
      3818 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2013, 11:03 am - IP Logged

New Pick 3 lottery players lose money because they don't have a few tips to guide them. There are so many ways you can win Pick 3. Post your best tip or trick here. We can all learn something new to increase our chances of winning. My best tip is to play more six-way combinations.

In these state NY GA  FLO TRI ILL CALI  i look for  due pairs , sums , digit by position that are missing and for my key i used NY FLO ILL CALI  last results it help me plus i used up 1 down 1 and mirrow  #s and always go to last month numbers around the same time this month to see what numbers fall used the pairs it work for these state i mention Wink

Oh and i get numbers for the month for these state by  +   -   X  by  999 555 123 111  and the result numbers too if all give me same pairs its a plus the pairs will be hottt 

953 408 

LIVE YOUR LIFE TO DA FULLEST 

Every day  my goal Win Big

abria-r Blue Angel

Bahamas
        Member #113012
        June 30, 2011
        3818 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

In these state NY GA  FLO TRI ILL CALI  i look for  due pairs , sums , digit by position that are missing and for my key i used NY FLO ILL CALI  last results it help me plus i used up 1 down 1 and mirrow  #s and always go to last month numbers around the same time this month to see what numbers fall used the pairs it work for these state i mention Wink

Oh and i get numbers for the month for these state by  +   -   X  by  999 555 123 111  and the result numbers too if all give me same pairs its a plus the pairs will be hottt 

if u go to last month numbers used pairs a day or two before  todays date  or same day , if the pairs dont come thru  the single digit will for key digit especially if the digit is due Wink these states always used each other #s or digit , pairs of last month aleast most of the time 

953 408 

abria-r Blue Angel

Bahamas
          Member #113012
          June 30, 2011
          3818 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2013, 11:47 am - IP Logged

My tip is more times then NOT 2 of the 3 digits in a drawn number will return in the very next draw. 2 digit returns are most likely in cases of consecutive pairs.

01 12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89 90

or mirror mates 05 16 27 38 49.

I have posted this hundreds of times in hundreds of threads that I have created giving tips to people. I have repeated this til i was blue in the face. People will play only what they are comfortable playing EVEN if its destructive to them. It's hard to get people to see things another way one if they dont know you and second if they have no reason to trust what you say. 90% of winning is NOT repeating the same bad behavior that costs you the win. If you repeatedly lose, try something else. Nothing works all the time but there are lots of things that work most of the time. This is the best I can do for now as far as a tip goes. I'm working on new systems these days so my time is limited. Good luck.

I Agree!   this work also 

953 408 

abria-r Blue Angel

Bahamas
            Member #113012
            June 30, 2011
            3818 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2013, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

if u go to last month numbers used pairs a day or two before  todays date  or same day , if the pairs dont come thru  the single digit will for key digit especially if the digit is due Wink these states always used each other #s or digit , pairs of last month aleast most of the time 

Like i said  eg Ga  March 7  p3 253  March  9  p3 666     Ny came with 256  str888 today pair 25 & digit 6  PartyMarch 8 p3 790  and Ga used 0  for key  p3 001 today    hope i explain it well 

953 408 

abria-r Blue Angel

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
              Kentucky
              United States
              Member #35086
              March 12, 2006
              10374 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2013, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Best  advice   ( tips )  I  can give  is  watch whats Hot in the game and what is happening in the game at the   present  time.......draw  to draw ( and a few draws  back )

Hot pairs.........hot digits.........hot  trends.........even hot numbers

And   Hot  numbers  ( and  pairs  )  that are hitting  other  states  also

Numbers  ( and  Pairs  )  like  to  travel    ,   as  many players already  know

Due  and  Cold   is    Good..............and has to be considered , but they can stay out a Long  time

Hot  is   Better

misgirlinga  ( who no longer plays , but  who  was a very good  player  ) always mentioned to play for the  digit.............then play for the pair..............then play for the number

My own personal  advice.......is........sit out more games than you play..........pick  your battles  carefully in these games ( as they are negative designed games to begin with , which are  against the player ( especially when playing in state where they see the  numbers that are played ) Many draws these games are not what you think they are..........if you dont  believe that...........then its best to take another closer look

Sit out some draws.......there is always another draw..............and if there aint............then it wont matter anyway

You will miss one now and then by sitting out............but you will be ahead in the long run when  you do make a hit....by sitting out some games..............not  to  mention the money that can be saved

Remember.................before you lay your  money down...........that there is always another draw

Those are  the  best  tips  I   can   give  for  playing  the  pick  3   game

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2013, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Like i said  eg Ga  March 7  p3 253  March  9  p3 666     Ny came with 256  str888 today pair 25 & digit 6  PartyMarch 8 p3 790  and Ga used 0  for key  p3 001 today    hope i explain it well 

You  done  well    abria-r    Thumbs Up

Very  good  advice

Calendar ( date  play ) is a very good way to play

grwurston's avatar - 144
                  Let's Go Rangers!!!
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  5123 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2013, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Look for #'s that tend to hit together.  3,6,0. The old man's zero is a good one. Here's how it works. GOOD LUCK!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/86692/204008

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

skats1961's avatar - batman30
                    Louisiana
                    United States
                    Member #28749
                    December 21, 2005
                    239 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2013, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Great site, Here!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31541 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2013, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Look for #'s that tend to hit together.  3,6,0. The old man's zero is a good one. Here's how it works. GOOD LUCK!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/86692/204008

Great free info.  Everyone should read.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Heres a tip I think that works for me anyway.  Dont treat mid and eve as separate.

I know for a fact many players will disagree.

Some people might say well This number hits only midday, or vice versa.

However any number that is hit say any midday is only hitting at say for instance an odd skip. 

A number could have a skip pattern of 1 3 5 3 5 1 and this would all be midday,  important to know, but the 1 3 5 3 5 1 skip pattern is part of a hot pattern that is not governed by "midday" but governed by something else.

If all of a sudden the skip string becomes  2 4 6 4 2, then many players would drop the hot number because "its not midday".  Just an observation.

Its all about taking a game of chance and turning into a game of skill.Wink

This doesn't mean I disagree with locating mid to mid or eve to eve trends.

But I have seen many posts where somebody says,  "Man Bang Head i didn't hold my number for evening."

And then the inevitable.  SMT!LOL

increase's avatar - abstract design_main.jpg
                          VA
                          United States
                          Member #54828
                          August 31, 2007
                          38236 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2013, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Tip 1 – If you are going to play, then play responsibly.

Tip 2 – When a pair is out for an extended period of time, it will likely double.

For example, if you have been waiting for the 10 pair to drop for two months, you will probably see some combination of 100 or 101.

Sometimes, an overdue pair may triple. For example…if the 55 pair is overdue, 555 may fall.

Tip 3 – Let a number hit you versus constantly trying to hit a number.

Tip 4 – Do not play when you are emotional.

Tip 5 – Don’t be scared!!! Scared money doesn’t win!

Tip 6 – Use wisdom and play both sides of the double. A friend played $50 on 100 today. Winning number = 101. It is worth it to put some $$$ on the other side of the double.

I am a millionaire!

grwurston's avatar - 144
                            Let's Go Rangers!!!
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            5123 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2013, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

NEVER, I repeat NEVER, fall in love with a #. People always have stories how they played a # for X amount of time, they

didn't play it one time and it hit.  $1 straight and $1 box 2 times a day. After 145 days if you hit, you break even. After 146

then it's a loss. When I stick with a # it's 6 days tops. But I usually change every day. I once played a pick 4 # every draw

for 4 months then dropped it. It hit box... 2 1/2 years later. I've never chased a # since. 

Also, track every thing you can think of, come up with a method for picking #'s, play it for awhile. If it doesn't work out,

change it a little or try  something new. Don't stick with a losing system hoping it will get better.  Don't be afraid to

experiment. Very important, read old LP threads. I have learned so much from them. You will too. GOOD LUCK!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2013, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Tracking is a constant learning process.  I constantly look for and find different things to look for and a new tool to use.  The latest one is using the Pre-Test.

All I did was go back 35 draws and see how many digits were/were not in the pre-test.  Seldom are all 10 digits in the Pre-Test.  Sometimes all 3 digits are there (12 out of the last 35 in our State right now) and other times it's 2/1 or 1/2.   Tonight I determined that 2 digits would be in the Pre-Test and 1 not and it was right.

Seldom has the Sum Total been in the Pre-Test for our State.  Only 7 times out of the last 35 Night Draws.  Tonight was one but it was in there with 3 different digits then what actually drew.