Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fun Powerball Group Experiment

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #140906
March 30, 2013
12 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2013, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello!!

I am conducting an experiment in mass consciousness.  Here are the basics:

1. For Saturday April 13, 2013, buy a Powerball ticket for the number: 6-5-21-30-39 + 3. (Powerplay option suggested)

2. Recruit people you think might be interested!!  Send emails to family and friends, a pool with your co-workers perhaps?

3. At 10:59 EST, concentrated on the numbers.

4. Um...win?

You can read more about this at my original post in the Mystic forum (and thanks to Marcie for suggesting I post this here!):

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259045

Full disclaimer: I don't actually expect to hit the jackpot; just curious if a bunch of people concentrating can get even a couple numbers correct, since that'd be pretty wild actually...and a possible basis for a larger experiment!!

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a fantastic day!!

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
    Member #93164
    June 23, 2010
    1414 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2013, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

California is joining for their first Powerball draw tomorrow. I want to say good luck to them.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34514 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2013, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok glad you decided to come over here... Be back with some  numbers.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4939 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2013, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello!!

I am conducting an experiment in mass consciousness.  Here are the basics:

1. For Saturday April 13, 2013, buy a Powerball ticket for the number: 6-5-21-30-39 + 3. (Powerplay option suggested)

2. Recruit people you think might be interested!!  Send emails to family and friends, a pool with your co-workers perhaps?

3. At 10:59 EST, concentrated on the numbers.

4. Um...win?

You can read more about this at my original post in the Mystic forum (and thanks to Marcie for suggesting I post this here!):

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259045

Full disclaimer: I don't actually expect to hit the jackpot; just curious if a bunch of people concentrating can get even a couple numbers correct, since that'd be pretty wild actually...and a possible basis for a larger experiment!!

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a fantastic day!!

But if we all play these numbers and win, the jackpot share will not be very much!

J'aime La France.

United States
          Member #140906
          March 30, 2013
          12 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2013, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

But if we all play these numbers and win, the jackpot share will not be very much!

Oui, Artiste, c'est vrai!

But I don't think that's a bad thing!  Consider:

If you hit five white (non-Powerball) numbers, you win a million bucks.  In the insanely unlikely event we DO match five numbers, everyone (in theory) gets a million bucks!  (Two million for the Powerplay, o'course.) And depending on how many people are concentrating on these numbers, this could be a larger payout than splitting a jackpot with thousands of others.  Haha or not – I’m sure there’s a cap on how many people can win a million, and it’ll probably raise quite a few eyebrows anyway if a bunch of people are claiming a prize with the same numbers.  But hey, we’ll burn that bridge when we come to it.  Besides, I just really, really like the thought of many, many people getting a million dollars each -- spread the happiness around, y'know?

(The above is taken from my OP in the Mystic forum)

Also, let's be realistic: three numbers correct would be prrrrretty amazing.  And a few extra bucks to spend on more lotto, right?  Enough, maybe, to finally buy that jackpot ticket. Wink

United States
            Member #138657
            February 2, 2013
            602 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2013, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Marais, what you suggesting is a wonderful idea and YES, it can be done but in order to do something like that, you have to cennect with right type of people, people who live a conscious life. 99.99% people exist unconsciously and these people will not be able to help you. To be able to bring such an effect with consciouness, one has to be very consciouss and be able to fine tune and connect with everyone involved in same vibration and only then its possible. To see if you are conscious or exist in a deep sleep, close your eyes now , watch your mind...do you see traffic of thoughts going thru your mind ??. Well then you are not conscious and this is whats going on 24/7 in everyones mind, its just people are not aware of this because they are too occupied with life. And this is NOT being conscious therefore that "mass consciousness"  effect on lottery will not work.

You have to get in touch and surround yourself with conscious people, only then something like lottery winning can happen. If you can come to a point of no thought within yourself, maybe I can do it with you. It is not about quantity but quality, you can gather 10,000 unconscious people and nothing will happen or you can get 5 very conscious people and much is possible.

HINT: do you see when the jackpot gets higher, more numbers starts to repeat ??? That is the direct effect of millions of people influencing the numbers. Most of the lottery numbers are influenced by something else and they all vibrate and attract certain numbers and repel certain numbers and that is why there is a certain pattern running. Excuse my bad command of the language.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34514 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2013, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Sorry I didn't get back here I didn't play any Powerball Numbers tonite. I was just thinking using Mirror numbers or reverse add or flip:  Not in any order.

12345                              05  06  21  30 39 03 These is your numbers*

67890                              10  01  17  08 36 08  Mind *

50  11  12  18 26 30  Mind *

55  22  24  13 59 40  Mind  *

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                Member #140906
                March 30, 2013
                12 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2013, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Marais, what you suggesting is a wonderful idea and YES, it can be done but in order to do something like that, you have to cennect with right type of people, people who live a conscious life. 99.99% people exist unconsciously and these people will not be able to help you. To be able to bring such an effect with consciouness, one has to be very consciouss and be able to fine tune and connect with everyone involved in same vibration and only then its possible. To see if you are conscious or exist in a deep sleep, close your eyes now , watch your mind...do you see traffic of thoughts going thru your mind ??. Well then you are not conscious and this is whats going on 24/7 in everyones mind, its just people are not aware of this because they are too occupied with life. And this is NOT being conscious therefore that "mass consciousness"  effect on lottery will not work.

You have to get in touch and surround yourself with conscious people, only then something like lottery winning can happen. If you can come to a point of no thought within yourself, maybe I can do it with you. It is not about quantity but quality, you can gather 10,000 unconscious people and nothing will happen or you can get 5 very conscious people and much is possible.

HINT: do you see when the jackpot gets higher, more numbers starts to repeat ??? That is the direct effect of millions of people influencing the numbers. Most of the lottery numbers are influenced by something else and they all vibrate and attract certain numbers and repel certain numbers and that is why there is a certain pattern running. Excuse my bad command of the language.

DG (may I call you DG??), for sure I am an "unconscious" person...though trying to control that internal traffic is precisely why I have begun meditating! Twice a day when I'm good. Big Smile  But perhaps you might consider lending your thoughts for Saturday...?  It's just an experiment, after all. :)

And what you say about the numbers repeating as the jackpot increases is really interesting!!  A great tip for how to help choose numbers -- I'll have to give it a try.  So thanks for that!

At this moment, I'm sitting in my living room, and looking out, I see a cloud that looks like a whale.  A nice, slightly fluffy whale.  It's such a lovely thing to see on this fine spring day.  I hope everyone out there finds something as wonderful today!!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4939 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2013, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

DG (may I call you DG??), for sure I am an "unconscious" person...though trying to control that internal traffic is precisely why I have begun meditating! Twice a day when I'm good. Big Smile  But perhaps you might consider lending your thoughts for Saturday...?  It's just an experiment, after all. :)

And what you say about the numbers repeating as the jackpot increases is really interesting!!  A great tip for how to help choose numbers -- I'll have to give it a try.  So thanks for that!

At this moment, I'm sitting in my living room, and looking out, I see a cloud that looks like a whale.  A nice, slightly fluffy whale.  It's such a lovely thing to see on this fine spring day.  I hope everyone out there finds something as wonderful today!!

Marais....is your name from the Marais area in Paris?  I believe I am conscious now...of course, coffee helps...lol.

J'aime La France.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34514 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I didn't get back here I didn't play any Powerball Numbers tonite. I was just thinking using Mirror numbers or reverse add or flip:  Not in any order.

12345                              05  06  21  30 39 03 These is your numbers*

67890                              10  01  17  08 36 08  Mind *

50  11  12  18 26 30  Mind *

55  22  24  13 59 40  Mind  *

I hope you all were able to get some wiiners out of here   Mega Million was 01,10,13,19,21, M.B. 28

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34514 Posts
                      Posted: April 16, 2013, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Lets see what we get tonite? 04162013

P.B.   01,04,13,16,19,20 21,23,