Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Exactly 7 years ago I joined Lottery Post.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
star69's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
sebring,florida
United States
Member #81
September 22, 2000
1626 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

I used to lurk in the shadows until I decided to officially join LP on April 14, 2006. Its been a wonderful ride.

If you ask me what I have learnt in the 7 years I have been a member I will tell you 3 things.

1. It does not matter whether its quickpicks or your numbers, playing is the most important thing.

Quickpicks win more because they are easy to do and its valid to assume that most people would go for the easier task. 

2. Money can destroy even the best of friendships and marriages. Its crucial you sober up in the event you win the lottery.

3. Pacing yourself when playing is crucial. I used to be hypnotized by the colourful scratch tickets behind the counters promising me a good life and so

without thinking about it I would buy a few and it took a lot of will power to quit the scratch ticket habit. Its the only lottery battle I've ever won.

Good job Todd for creating and maintaining LP. I'm looking forward to 7 more years Cheers

Congratulations!!!  Maringoman

good advice,  blessings to you and everyone!!!

seis,cero,nueve

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2013, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Thank you star69

That money's gone fo ever

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2013, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

What everyone wants to know though, maringoman, is why is punctuation so important?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke