Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winning florida scratch

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scsa1000.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124351
March 11, 2012
23 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2013, 7:44 am - IP Logged

gold rush in the Fort Lauderdale area has gone stone cold, must be over 200 tics I played between last week and this week. Nothing over hundred. This info has been around for long time, called the white line. Right where the tic separate if you can see a thin white line a winning tic is close. Sometimes it work sometimes it don't.  Anyone  here uses it ?

gaza

Hollywood, fl
    United States
    Member #140096
    March 10, 2013
    376 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

gold rush in the Fort Lauderdale area has gone stone cold, must be over 200 tics I played between last week and this week. Nothing over hundred. This info has been around for long time, called the white line. Right where the tic separate if you can see a thin white line a winning tic is close. Sometimes it work sometimes it don't.  Anyone  here uses it ?

Are you actually in the profit of 15k like it says at the bottom of your psot

Miami, Florida
      United States
      Member #111795
      June 2, 2011
      581 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2013, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I'm here in Miami and it's the same here. I posted the other day talking about how brutal it has been. I've gotten a couple $30 wins with the coin stack times $10.  A couple break even wins, usually with the coin stack and then a $5 match, and tons of losers. I used to think the white line meant something, I don't know. All I know is I've hit my $500's on #20 and Triple Zero more than any other number on Gold Rush. Triple Zero is my favorite number on any game actually. #23 was good to me on Jubilee, but I haven't seen that one in a while.

United States
        Member #124351
        March 11, 2012
        23 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2013, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

found couple today

gaza

United States
          Member #124351
          March 11, 2012
          23 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2013, 7:53 am - IP Logged

went back for the rest and was shock to find another five hun, played it after that 5 all the way to the end even though i did see the new code. The last 10 tics were brutal but after 2 five am not complaining 

gaza

Hollywood, fl
            United States
            Member #140096
            March 10, 2013
            376 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2013, 8:09 am - IP Logged

So the roll did have the NEW code, what made you keep playing it then

United States
              Member #57732
              January 17, 2008
              41 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2013, 8:16 am - IP Logged

I'm new to scrachers. When you say you see a code, why would you stop playing the same roll.

I mean if you buy a whole roll.

You can't return the unscratched tickets can you?

I'm not a "BOMB" Technician.

So if you see me running, try to keep up!

Hollywood, fl
                United States
                Member #140096
                March 10, 2013
                376 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2013, 8:33 am - IP Logged

I'm new to scrachers. When you say you see a code, why would you stop playing the same roll.

I mean if you buy a whole roll.

You can't return the unscratched tickets can you?

We're talking about If u go to the store and they have a fairly new roll, when you start playing the tickets you look at the codes. There is a 3 letter code on every ticket made. There is an array of loosing codes which include FTW, NVW, NEW, CVW, VTE and many more

The theory is that when you see the new code on a roll the next 10 or so tickets will be losers, or even the rest of the roll

I find this is sometimes true, but yesterday I got this ticket and the next ticket had the NEW code

United States
                  Member #124351
                  March 11, 2012
                  23 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2013, 8:40 am - IP Logged

that was the only store with them, and was hoping i would be wrong and maybe hit a hundo or so, the new came after the last five hun 39 had the new code. since its so hard to hit 5 hun  on these, was thinking what if its a hot roll with a bunch of payout

gaza

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                    Port Orange, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #133398
                    September 28, 2012
                    163 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Good job!  I have hit 2 $500 in same roll of blockbuster as well. That's what got me hooked. I still am convinced "new" = remaining  tickets are almost all duds. When I scratch "new" I stop playing that roll.  At least "new" is stopping me from chasing.

Hollywood, fl
                      United States
                      Member #140096
                      March 10, 2013
                      376 Posts
                      Posted: May 3, 2013, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I've noticed the when I see the NVM code there is a decent winner near it

The last two places that I know of that had BDB don't have it anymore, so I'm guessing the lottery pulled it

AL
                        United States
                        Member #137156
                        December 28, 2012
                        30 Posts
                        Posted: May 3, 2013, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

The last two places that I know of that had BDB don't have it anymore, so I'm guessing the lottery pulled it

Just saw the BDB at a gas station in pensacola the first gas station on exit 5 to be exact.

United States
                          Member #124351
                          March 11, 2012
                          23 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2013, 7:19 am - IP Logged

I found out from a few retailers  in my area that a set of guys are going around and sweeping all the bdb they can find. I cannot get any real answers of what is really going on with the game though, every retailer stories different.

gaza

Miami, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #111795
                            June 2, 2011
                            581 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Do you mean the NVW code?  I took your advice on the NEW code. Just got a few GRT  and had 3 winners in a row, all 20 and 30 dollars, but then had 2 losers in a row, one had the NEW code, it was #09 on the roll. I've gotten burned my last 2 rolls of Gold Rush, so I moved on. I hit a hundo earlier today on GRT down South Miami.....

I went to a store yesterday or the day before and they had BDB. I got one ticket and hit the Star symbol for a hundred! Left and played some other tickets, nothing major just enough to keep playing. 

BDB is the only $20 scratch off that I've yet to hit 5 hundred on. Good Job hitting those 2 Five hundreds 4 tickets apart.

United States
                              Member #124351
                              March 11, 2012
                              23 Posts
                              Posted: May 5, 2013, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Another code that's brutal is 'HRF'. Found a corner store with a roll of bdb, the very hard to scratch ones. it was on #15 bought #15 to 19, 15 winner with star, 16 $20 17 $25 18 $40  and 19  Lost with a w t y code. will go back tomorrow and see what that code was trying to tell me

gaza