Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How often do NO digits return in next P-3 draw?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 4 years ago by fbird.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2013, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

How often do NO digits return from the last draw.....in the next pick-3 draw ?  Star

34 % of the time 

So, about every 2.9 draws ......call it every 3 draws. 

If ....you wanted to take a chance ....and play just the Single numbers/no doubles ....... you would only have to play 35 single box numbers and just filter from there......or play all of them. 

Going from just single to single number..... (no doubles) ......... No digit returns happen about 21% of the time.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

cuteban25's avatar - Lottery-047.jpg
    Pinecrest Sephardim
    United States
    Member #119068
    November 14, 2011
    1378 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2013, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Is there any truth that 75 % of the time pair 29 comes before 00 ? Thanks in advance

You may learn much from a game you lose than from a game you win.You will have to lose hundreds of game before becoming a good player   ( Capablanca < The Human Chess Machine >)    VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT ( Erasmus / Jung )

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

No thats false..... voodoo stuff. Plus, do you look at draw history at all? You would know that's crap if you looked at just a few draws for 4 or 5 mins. 

Working and Hoping to stay on subject here ....to help out the best we can with real odds and the real math of the game.

Anything else is just stinkin' up the joint with superstition.

anyway.....don't ya know it's bad luck to be superstitious ?        I thank my lucky stars every day...that I'm not superstitious!  LOL

Win d    

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11116 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2013, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

No thats false..... voodoo stuff. Plus, do you look at draw history at all? You would know that's crap if you looked at just a few draws for 4 or 5 mins. 

Working and Hoping to stay on subject here ....to help out the best we can with real odds and the real math of the game.

Anything else is just stinkin' up the joint with superstition.

anyway.....don't ya know it's bad luck to be superstitious ?        I thank my lucky stars every day...that I'm not superstitious!  LOL

After checking through different states I found the 0912 does work. It doesn't have to exactly show 00 but the pattern is there.  Nothing vodoo about it.  Its another great way  to analyze numbers instead of throwing money at several picks. I post several systems but like I've told people I usually filter down by due sums,roots etc. for a few plays.

Fl p3

Fri, Apr 12, 20131-1-0?Prize Payouts
        Thu, Apr 11, 20132-7-6?Prize Payouts
        Wed, Apr 10, 20130-0-2?Prize Payouts
        Tue, Apr 9, 20137-8-6?Prize Payouts
        Mon, Apr 8, 20139-2-5?Prize Payouts
        Sun, Apr 7, 20131-7-9?Prize Payouts
        Sat, Apr 6, 20138-4-8?Prize Payouts
        Fri, Apr 5, 20130-9-5?Prize Payouts
        Thu, Apr 4, 20139-3-8?Prize Payouts
        Wed, Apr 3, 20138-0-6?Prize Payouts
        Tue, Apr 2, 20136-3-0?Prize Payouts
        Mon, Apr 1, 20130-2-0?Prize Payouts
        Sun, Mar 31, 20131-7-0?Prize Payouts

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

cuteban25's avatar - Lottery-047.jpg
          Pinecrest Sephardim
          United States
          Member #119068
          November 14, 2011
          1378 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2013, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Ok  Wise Man.Thanks again.Another question....Do you consider Mid draw & Eve draw two completely different games or do you see them intertwine as you analyze  the data ?Patriot

You may learn much from a game you lose than from a game you win.You will have to lose hundreds of game before becoming a good player   ( Capablanca < The Human Chess Machine >)    VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT ( Erasmus / Jung )

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2013, 6:48 am - IP Logged

After checking through different states I found the 0912 does work. It doesn't have to exactly show 00 but the pattern is there.  Nothing vodoo about it.  Its another great way  to analyze numbers instead of throwing money at several picks. I post several systems but like I've told people I usually filter down by due sums,roots etc. for a few plays.

Fl p3

Fri, Apr 12, 20131-1-0?Prize Payouts
            Thu, Apr 11, 20132-7-6?Prize Payouts
            Wed, Apr 10, 20130-0-2?Prize Payouts
            Tue, Apr 9, 20137-8-6?Prize Payouts
            Mon, Apr 8, 20139-2-5?Prize Payouts
            Sun, Apr 7, 20131-7-9?Prize Payouts
            Sat, Apr 6, 20138-4-8?Prize Payouts
            Fri, Apr 5, 20130-9-5?Prize Payouts
            Thu, Apr 4, 20139-3-8?Prize Payouts
            Wed, Apr 3, 20138-0-6?Prize Payouts
            Tue, Apr 2, 20136-3-0?Prize Payouts
            Mon, Apr 1, 20130-2-0?Prize Payouts
            Sun, Mar 31, 20131-7-0?Prize Payouts

lakerben

You have been around long enough to know better. Right?  Going around changing subjects and Hijacking someone else's post is not very good manners....

Your compounding  .....off beat and completely off subject stuff....and doing it right in the middle of someone else's topic. At the very least .....it's not polite and as you already well know against the LP rules. 

Quote:    "Is there any truth that 75 % of the time pair 29 comes before 00 ?"       NO is the simple answer. 

Not to mention lakerben you mischaracterized his original question about a specific pair following another specific pair 75% of the time.

Then you highlighted any old random digits with 9 or 2 that you could find erroneously appearing and ...they aren't even pairs. You then try to stitch that together in some meaningful way using backwards ... and even diagonal digits up there? Diagonal ? By the way..a pair is not just ONE digit either.

In fact, you incorrectly said 0912 .....and that's not even his right 2 pairs. They were actually "pair 29 that hits before OO" he said... when he questioned about it hitting just that way 75% of the time. 

You said you checked this in several states...? Funny. 

You called this "another great way"....??     Now, that's just offensive without proof.

It's a flagrant statement when you offer no proof other than,"I checked several states".  Really?  Well then, that's good enough. Copyright that.  LOL       

Many years ago I came up with a colorful story.....about an OLD Man playing and winning pick -3. 

I did this to relay a more complex math concept in a more easily understood and memorable way......not to mislead anyone.

The story has become known as ......" The OLD MAN's ZERO Trick" 

Even so, it was backed up with real Odds and Math.   

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5893 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2013, 7:12 am - IP Logged

How often do NO digits return from the last draw.....in the next pick-3 draw ?  Star

34 % of the time 

So, about every 2.9 draws ......call it every 3 draws. 

If ....you wanted to take a chance ....and play just the Single numbers/no doubles ....... you would only have to play 35 single box numbers and just filter from there......or play all of them. 

Going from just single to single number..... (no doubles) ......... No digit returns happen about 21% of the time.

Hello Chaz!!

Let's get back on subject!! Fla mid is even higher, 41%!!!!. Just had a string of 6 draws, with no repeats, with a 3-digit return.

PipSqueek's avatar - winter
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #140280
                March 15, 2013
                179 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2013, 7:53 am - IP Logged

I noticed this in the pick 5 hadn't really looked at it with pick 3 but I looked at the last 2 draws and figured out what was missing. The next draw those missing numbers hit minus one and doubling another.
                I thought can it really be this easy?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2013, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Hello Chaz!!

Let's get back on subject!! Fla mid is even higher, 41%!!!!. Just had a string of 6 draws, with no repeats, with a 3-digit return.

Hi BobBig Smile Sure miss hearing from you every once in a while. Wish Ricky could make us a thing to track these Digit Returns. Good old Ricky. What a wonderful genius he is.   

It sure would be a lot easier ...especially when these digits have long streaks like the one your having in Fla. 

I have to go check that out. I like to watch.  LOL 

Win d    

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11116 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2013, 11:29 am - IP Logged

lakerben

You have been around long enough to know better. Right?  Going around changing subjects and Hijacking someone else's post is not very good manners....

Your compounding  .....off beat and completely off subject stuff....and doing it right in the middle of someone else's topic. At the very least .....it's not polite and as you already well know against the LP rules. 

Quote:    "Is there any truth that 75 % of the time pair 29 comes before 00 ?"       NO is the simple answer. 

Not to mention lakerben you mischaracterized his original question about a specific pair following another specific pair 75% of the time.

Then you highlighted any old random digits with 9 or 2 that you could find erroneously appearing and ...they aren't even pairs. You then try to stitch that together in some meaningful way using backwards ... and even diagonal digits up there? Diagonal ? By the way..a pair is not just ONE digit either.

In fact, you incorrectly said 0912 .....and that's not even his right 2 pairs. They were actually "pair 29 that hits before OO" he said... when he questioned about it hitting just that way 75% of the time. 

You said you checked this in several states...? Funny. 

You called this "another great way"....??     Now, that's just offensive without proof.

It's a flagrant statement when you offer no proof other than,"I checked several states".  Really?  Well then, that's good enough. Copyright that.  LOL       

Many years ago I came up with a colorful story.....about an OLD Man playing and winning pick -3. 

I did this to relay a more complex math concept in a more easily understood and memorable way......not to mislead anyone.

The story has become known as ......" The OLD MAN's ZERO Trick" 

Even so, it was backed up with real Odds and Math.   

If you have read his thread there is a section about the 0912. There are more than one way to use his methods. I have never seen anyone bash your methods in the way you did his.  Is this helping the masses, no?  I have seen the 358,279 ,29 00  work several times.  I did not "hijack" your thread.  You made statements: vodoo etc.  and on and on and that is incorrect in my estimation.  Each to his own.   I made the comparison to buying several pairs of tickets, and after palying the lotto for decades I do find the methods of 29,00 358 etc. to be very good. As a result , I use them all the time to analyze numbers in addition to other methods. There is more than one way to win the game and this is what this site is all about.

Lovies

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2013, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

He ask a question of me lakerben..... and I gave him my honest opinion on what is my particular post.  It was his question to me and I gave a straight answer. It was not a method of his it was a question to me.

Only your observations are rushed into "methods" it seems.  Putting together pieces of flashing and calling it a "method" is your speciality. 

The question was off base and had nothing to do with this posted subject..... but, in deference to his sincerity and his relative newness and inexperience I gave him what he ask. I stopped in the middle of my posted subject....and I gave my honest opinion. Again, it was not a method of his but was a question he had directed to me.

You on the other hand lakerben ....I assume...after many years here know better. As far as imposing yourself on others here goes.  Your hundreds of post are wall to wall....and covering everything under the sun....and every spur of the moment method. They are omni present at LP.  I have also despaired over the folks who read them but never made comment on them no matter what.

From now on however..... I do feel invited to help out your readers and come to their rescue when ever I see the need or just when the feeling arises. LOL  That too is sharing... and thats what it's all about.......huh? 

Win d    

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11116 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2013, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Bed

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2013, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Bed

I guess the silver lining with all your special attention, continuing interruptions..... and cartoon fluff ......... means your leaving someone else in the world alone.

Take your fellow cartoon up there with you.....and slide on back to your " Methods of Mass disruption factory"....at the commune.... where you both can do that special Voodoo that You do so well

......not that there's anything wrong with that. LOL

Win d    

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11116 Posts
                            Posted: April 19, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

He ask a question of me lakerben..... and I gave him my honest opinion on what is my particular post.  It was his question to me and I gave a straight answer. It was not a method of his it was a question to me.

Only your observations are rushed into "methods" it seems.  Putting together pieces of flashing and calling it a "method" is your speciality. 

The question was off base and had nothing to do with this posted subject..... but, in deference to his sincerity and his relative newness and inexperience I gave him what he ask. I stopped in the middle of my posted subject....and I gave my honest opinion. Again, it was not a method of his but was a question he had directed to me.

You on the other hand lakerben ....I assume...after many years here know better. As far as imposing yourself on others here goes.  Your hundreds of post are wall to wall....and covering everything under the sun....and every spur of the moment method. They are omni present at LP.  I have also despaired over the folks who read them but never made comment on them no matter what.

From now on however..... I do feel invited to help out your readers and come to their rescue when ever I see the need or just when the feeling arises. LOL  That too is sharing... and thats what it's all about.......huh? 

Hilarious, jealousy doesn't suit you well.  Many of my systems hit all the time and I have posted the results. I get pm's all the time asking about my systems.  I do it to help people.  This is a forum to help people and exchange ideas.  But, what have you done???  Posting percentages and rambling about nothing, and yet you have the audacity to tell me you will intervene! Please!  Everyone knows that digits repeat so what?  I've been working with numbers for the lottery for a long time and way before I joined this site.

Impress me with a system and show when it hits and then I may have an ounce of respect for what you say. Show some respect for people and they will return it.  Bashing people who contribute like Dr Miracle  by calling it vodoo is ridiculous. 

US Flag

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: April 19, 2013, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Hilarious, jealousy doesn't suit you well.  Many of my systems hit all the time and I have posted the results. I get pm's all the time asking about my systems.  I do it to help people.  This is a forum to help people and exchange ideas.  But, what have you done???  Posting percentages and rambling about nothing, and yet you have the audacity to tell me you will intervene! Please!  Everyone knows that digits repeat so what?  I've been working with numbers for the lottery for a long time and way before I joined this site.

Impress me with a system and show when it hits and then I may have an ounce of respect for what you say. Show some respect for people and they will return it.  Bashing people who contribute like Dr Miracle  by calling it vodoo is ridiculous. 

US Flag

Your back again? Really lakerben ......really?  Stop this. Your manners are pretty bad.

You should take hold of yourself fella ....and behave. Now you need get down... stop interrupting ...and stop jumping up on this post.

I have never seen the need to interrupt even one of your many post over the years because I knew that would just be silly.

Please go back to your own"special ways".... that you are known for lakerben....and don't feel like you need to do it here.

Win d