Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How often do NO digits return in next P-3 draw?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 4 years ago by fbird.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
Member #2392
September 27, 2003
271 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2013, 11:42 am - IP Logged

How often do NO digits return from the last draw.....in the next pick-3 draw ?  Star

34 % of the time 

So, about every 2.9 draws ......call it every 3 draws. 

If ....you wanted to take a chance ....and play just the Single numbers/no doubles ....... you would only have to play 35 single box numbers and just filter from there......or play all of them. 

Going from just single to single number..... (no doubles) ......... No digit returns happen about 21% of the time.

Thanks for this Win d! It really helps clear up the timing on these no digit returns. They're fun to shoot for. 

I like that 21% single numbers to single numbers info. This would sure work best for me since I don't ever play doubles. Playing that way cuts it down to only 35 single numbers each time. Easy to filter from when you know the winner is in there.

“If what you take for granted is wrong,  that makes you rethink some other things you know.”

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5396 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for this Win d! It really helps clear up the timing on these no digit returns. They're fun to shoot for. 

I like that 21% single numbers to single numbers info. This would sure work best for me since I don't ever play doubles. Playing that way cuts it down to only 35 single numbers each time. Easy to filter from when you know the winner is in there.

Thank WinD for the tips.  I also like doodoohead's tip.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Is there any truth that I should buy 50 QP, to get a hint at whats going to be drawn?

Thanks in advance

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2013, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Is there any truth that I should buy 50 QP, to get a hint at whats going to be drawn?

Thanks in advance

Not really.  In all games of chance .....the best thing you can do is to learn everything about the ODDS and Probabilities of your particular game. Talk to the professionals ...the real players and math experts......they talk playing the Best Odds.   

Talk about your good hints...?

Learn the odds ......and wow! ..... now those are real hints.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2013, 11:47 am - IP Logged

odds, statistics, probabilities... know your game...

Listen to people like Win D and winsumloosesum, they know their games Thumbs Up

cheers

Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2013, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

How often do NO digits return from the last draw.....in the next pick-3 draw ?  Star

34 % of the time 

So, about every 2.9 draws ......call it every 3 draws. 

If ....you wanted to take a chance ....and play just the Single numbers/no doubles ....... you would only have to play 35 single box numbers and just filter from there......or play all of them. 

Going from just single to single number..... (no doubles) ......... No digit returns happen about 21% of the time.

.343, three unique digits followed by any combination of three digits, including doubles and triples.

No repeating digit(s), no doubles and no triples, then 210 combinations are left of the 1000 combinations.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello Serge

.....,no doubles..and no triples,  too.....either ..included ....or.....as well.    Sorry, I had a little Flemish in my throat. LOL 

Are you by any Bonne Chance........ from the French speaking part of Bel-gum? There is a .343 chance you are and probably more right? LOL 

Seriously, thank you for your input using that angle up there. At least we are in the 21% childrens pool starting our filters..and not the 720 pool yes? 

Serge....would it be possible for you to check out my other post here on Systems and doubles if you have time?  If you could use some of that good math scanning talent of yours on the local histories of long out doubles ....it would be much appreciated.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2013, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello Serge

.....,no doubles..and no triples,  too.....either ..included ....or.....as well.    Sorry, I had a little Flemish in my throat. LOL 

Are you by any Bonne Chance........ from the French speaking part of Bel-gum? There is a .343 chance you are and probably more right? LOL 

Seriously, thank you for your input using that angle up there. At least we are in the 21% childrens pool starting our filters..and not the 720 pool yes? 

Serge....would it be possible for you to check out my other post here on Systems and doubles if you have time?  If you could use some of that good math scanning talent of yours on the local histories of long out doubles ....it would be much appreciated.

I can speak French but live in Flanders. I checked the above for odds and past local results. You had the odds right, you could have posted the whole picture of it What post? I never play pick 3 and lost taste for playing lately.

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                  White Lake,Mi
                  United States
                  Member #1495
                  May 12, 2003
                  5546 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2013, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

about once every 3 - 4draws

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus