Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

As a player: When do you think the JP is high enough and ought to be won?

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 4 years ago by azares.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2013, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

yeah forsure Smiley

You are a winner.Wink

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #129225
    June 13, 2012
    546 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

i'm gonna get $7.00 worth on Fri which will actually be $14.00 because we got a new EZ match on the Game sounds like we can make some Good money if we hit on itHurray!

cant wait it starts on Friday that is a BIG deal!

Sorry it doesn't work on the MM or PB.  Sales of the EZ match start on Sunday the 28th.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4108 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Truth is when the Jackpot gets pretty high, more often than not, a couple people will end up spliting the Jackpot. I dont feel like sharing. I will play every drawing hoping to WIN.

You have  an interesting view there BB94- my question would be " if there was a three way split for a $500 mil jackpot, would you rather be One of the three or not at all?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2013, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

One of the wisest things I ever saw posted here on LP (and I'm sorry I forget who posted it) was the jackpot you want to hit is the one right after someone else has hit one of the huge jackpots that cause a frenzy but they haven't come forward to claim it yet.

So you'd get your 'measely' $12M MM or $40M PB and no one would care, they'd be waiting to see who won the big one.

Sounds good to me.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
          California
          United States
          Member #112364
          June 17, 2011
          661 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2013, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

At this point, even 7 million dollars is enough for me.

BreakingBad94's avatar - tumblr m7404b0Zj51qieieio1_250.jpg
            Alpharetta, GA
            United States
            Member #140980
            April 1, 2013
            88 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2013, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

You have  an interesting view there BB94- my question would be " if there was a three way split for a $500 mil jackpot, would you rather be One of the three or not at all?

Well I bet it would bother you your whole life that you could of won it ALL instead of sharing 50% or less. The tossing and turning at night, "I couldve won more!"

"You are a wealthy man now. One must learn to be rich. To be poor, anyone can manage. " -- Gus Fring from Breaking Bad

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4108 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2013, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Well I bet it would bother you your whole life that you could of won it ALL instead of sharing 50% or less. The tossing and turning at night, "I couldve won more!"

I seriously doubt that l would toss & turn all night,  a win is a win. I would rather have a third of something ( $500mil) than a whole lot of nothing.
              It's similar to the point I made earlier: no lottery winner says" l know l won $120 mil, but I wish l had NOT, l was hoping it would roll over- l was aiming for the guaranteed $150 mil- l feel miserable now"

san diego
                United States
                Member #68237
                December 16, 2008
                97 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2013, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

It will roll over for another week or two weeks for both MM and PB.