Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 1:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Richard Lustig was just on "Sunday Morning"

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4939 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2013, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Pretty Funny . The reporter said his $40 book is sold on amazon and in "fine liquor stores." lol Richard does advertise himself as a 7 time jackpot winner.

By the way, Sunday morning is the most entertaining and educational news show on TV...heavy on the arts, science and human interest.  Kind of like 60 minutes years ago (when we all watched it 20 years ago).

J'aime La France.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
    Jacksonville Florida
    United States
    Member #23018
    October 6, 2005
    929 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2013, 10:23 am - IP Logged

The good news: A guaranteed winning strategy that works

The bad news: It takes a LOT of money to win

The alternative: Luck - less cost and probably won't work, except for the lucky small percentage

Footnote: If you play long enough, even with some big wins, you will almost certainly NOT break even over time

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4144 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2013, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Pretty Funny . The reporter said his $40 book is sold on amazon and in "fine liquor stores." lol Richard does advertise himself as a 7 time jackpot winner.

By the way, Sunday morning is the most entertaining and educational news show on TV...heavy on the arts, science and human interest.  Kind of like 60 minutes years ago (when we all watched it 20 years ago).

l would not look into or pick up dick's book to read. l tuned into youtube one day to see him sitting next to a $80 mil jackpot winner ( could be wrong about the amount) and in the interview this character says " l hope you did not use QP's to win?".. and her reply was " I did".. his next response was " Oh No".. or something to that effect. The guy is just way out there with his so called advice.

Sleep

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4939 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

l would not look into or pick up dick's book to read. l tuned into youtube one day to see him sitting next to a $80 mil jackpot winner ( could be wrong about the amount) and in the interview this character says " l hope you did not use QP's to win?".. and her reply was " I did".. his next response was " Oh No".. or something to that effect. The guy is just way out there with his so called advice.

Sleep

He is a character. I don't plan on buying anything from him but it was an entertaining segment. I saw him on that I won the lottery show spending thousands or tens of thousands of dollars on tickets (says he plays for hours).  Insane.

J'aime La France.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2013, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

i like that show when he was on with Cynthia  stafford he was saying don't ever play QP you will never win: guess what the girl sitting besides you just won 112 million with a QP,

guess he didn't get the memo of who was on the show with him: he's such a Lying Loser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kboJcNQ_dWc

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4939 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2013, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

i like that show when he was on with Cynthia  stafford he was saying don't ever play QP you will never win: guess what the girl sitting besides you just won 112 million with a QP,

guess he didn't get the memo of who was on the show with him: he's such a Lying Loser

too funny. But I don't like quick picks lol.

J'aime La France.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2013, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if he was a used car salesman before cuz he sure acts like one.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19964 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2013, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Green laughthats funny

Let it Snow Snowman

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                  Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #82391
                  November 12, 2009
                  6290 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2013, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

LOL good one Green laugh

I Love Pink & Green 1908

FragHead81's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
                    New York
                    United States
                    Member #141993
                    April 29, 2013
                    3 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2013, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I saw some of the videos on  youtube with him, and I do not agree with his "do not use qp method". I feel like, you can combine the ways you pick your numbers. 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: April 29, 2013, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

The guy does a lotta talkin' but if you notice he never really says anything.

"Budget your money" and "Don't buy QP's" is a secret strategy to winning jackpots?

I don't think so.

--Edmund Burke

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                        Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4144 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2013, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

The guy does a lotta talkin' but if you notice he never really says anything.

"Budget your money" and "Don't buy QP's" is a secret strategy to winning jackpots?

I don't think so.

I would like to know who thinks its a great idea to invite Richard to these events to ask for his imput because its a hella distracting. Not unless he asks to be invited,  something l would not find hard to disbelieve. Another chance to hawk his book l guess.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2013, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

He seems like such a friendly and easy going Lying Loser. Thanks for the link.

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4939 Posts
                            Posted: April 30, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I would like to know who thinks its a great idea to invite Richard to these events to ask for his imput because its a hella distracting. Not unless he asks to be invited,  something l would not find hard to disbelieve. Another chance to hawk his book l guess.

He is pretty short also. He looked like he was half the height of the reporter.

J'aime La France.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: April 30, 2013, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

He is pretty short also. He looked like he was half the height of the reporter.

Yeah, I didn't notice he was a little person before.

Must have had his elevator shoes on.

--Edmund Burke