Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Richard Lustig was just on "Sunday Morning"

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4783 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I didn't notice he was a little person before.

Must have had his elevator shoes on.

lol  Elevator  shoes. Reminds me of when Tom Cruise was shooting the movie Minority Report in the DC area.  Several of us who worked in the area went out at lunchtime and he came and chatted to us for a few minutes during a break and was very nice (this was when he was still considered normal).  But he was sooooooo tiny and short. You have no idea. AND he had on these thick soled shoes that had to be elevator shoes. And Spielberg was like a little dwarf.

J'aime La France.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

lol  Elevator  shoes. Reminds me of when Tom Cruise was shooting the movie Minority Report in the DC area.  Several of us who worked in the area went out at lunchtime and he came and chatted to us for a few minutes during a break and was very nice (this was when he was still considered normal).  But he was sooooooo tiny and short. You have no idea. AND he had on these thick soled shoes that had to be elevator shoes. And Spielberg was like a little dwarf.

Yeah, he hasn't been in the normal category at least since Oprah's couch days, lol.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke