Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Richard Lustig why don't you like him?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #125918
March 31, 2012
362 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

I was reading a previous thread last week and i read that people dislike Richard Lustig.. Well i bought his book read up on how he wins and also people that used his method and actually win... No Pity!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19843 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I was reading a previous thread last week and i read that people dislike Richard Lustig.. Well i bought his book read up on how he wins and also people that used his method and actually win... No Pity!

here's where you can post your Winning tickets at:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513

Congrats on all your wins Party

Let it Snow Snowman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2013, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Are you sure it was him they didn't like or just his book?  I doubt many LP members know him well enough to have any feelings either way.  Since I never read his book I don't have any feelings about it either.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12741 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2013, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

The guy is selling a  Pipe dream !!! His book is a method for game play not a System and its $40.00 . Money better spent on your self or membership with Lottery Post.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4792 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2013, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Well I'd like to hear specifics on other wins by other people. Just because it is in print, does not mean it is true. I think people view him as an opportunist. Telling people to pick you own numbers etc. is hardly the secret to millions. He also seems a bit shady to me when he is introduced as a 7 time grand jackpot winner and he does not correct that statement and advertises himself in that manner as well. I think it is deceptive to a lot of people who may not know better. The people on LP are the experts on lotteries so of course perhaps they feel sorry for people who are being made promises of riches.

J'aime La France.

United States
            Member #125918
            March 31, 2012
            362 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2013, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I have spoken to Richard over the phone and most all his winnings are based on scratch tickets and Florida local lottery games.. And yes he has won the jackpot 7 times in scratch tickets however he has made the claim that he is in the "millions" when asked that question by media...

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4792 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2013, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I have spoken to Richard over the phone and most all his winnings are based on scratch tickets and Florida local lottery games.. And yes he has won the jackpot 7 times in scratch tickets however he has made the claim that he is in the "millions" when asked that question by media...

One can be deceptive by statements made as well as failing to disclose facts. People are assuming he means PB or MM or the top lottery in the state.....and he knows that fact...and it is deceptive.

J'aime La France.

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19843 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2013, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

what have you learn from the book that isn't already posted on LP?

if he's that good, i always wondered why he hasn't won that 8th time or 9th time,etc.. 

next time you talk to him can you ask himWhat?

Let it Snow Snowman

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                  Mcminnville, Oregon
                  United States
                  Member #3013
                  December 13, 2003
                  3052 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I would not want someone who has never won a multi-state lottery game to tell me how to play a multi-state game since I have been playing since 1996.  So almost 17 years this september and I laugh at him every time I see him on t.v. because he has no claim to a powerball win which he could play in florida.  When he wins a powerball jackpot then I will listen to his interviews on t.v. or mega millions when it gets to florida but until then I think he is being deceptive with his book.  I would never buy his book either because I know that 70% to 80% of all jackpots are won bye QP so listening to him say go play your own numbers sounds a little bit foolish.-weshar75

US Flag

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19843 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2013, 7:08 pm - IP Logged
                      duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                      Jacksonville Florida
                      United States
                      Member #23018
                      October 6, 2005
                      918 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2013, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

It's not just how much you win, but also how much you have really spent to get those wins. Anyone who wins big consistently on scratch tickets or online games is spending a huge amount of money ... if you play long enough you * will * spend more than you win. Luck may help in the beginning but the odds will catch up with you at some point.

As far as "systems" go, there has yet to be a single successful consistent system that has withstood true testing (scratch tickets or online games).

u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19843 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

It's not just how much you win, but also how much you have really spent to get those wins. Anyone who wins big consistently on scratch tickets or online games is spending a huge amount of money ... if you play long enough you * will * spend more than you win. Luck may help in the beginning but the odds will catch up with you at some point.

As far as "systems" go, there has yet to be a single successful consistent system that has withstood true testing (scratch tickets or online games).

I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19843 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2013, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

he won 10 Grand once 18 years ago & something Else 11yrs ago and a lot of smaller wins.

i guess he figured he could make more from selling a bogus book.LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4792 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

he won 10 Grand once 18 years ago & something Else 11yrs ago and a lot of smaller wins.

i guess he figured he could make more from selling a bogus book.LOL

I doubt if he made more than 15 to 40,000 on his book (and that may be a stretch but I am upping it since he has been on some major shows recently). Remember he has printing costs, distribution costs and he will only get about 50% of a self published hard copy book at best.

J'aime La France.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

He should stay off tv and stick to print media.

I didn't think one way or the other about him until I saw him on tv.

Then I didn't like him.

Reminded me of a slickster used car salesman.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke