Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Richard Lustig why don't you like him?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4109 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2013, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Gotta love his "never buy quick pick" strategy. I'm sure you could find hundreds more multimillionaire jackpot winners that used a no-system system, or just went ahead and bought quick picks.

Like this lady sitting next to him who won $112M with quick picks playing a few times a month, while he's saying "never buy quick picks" and plays every day. Classic!

Jon D- there is a post of a Vietnamese woman who won $14 mil on a Dollar QP. The story is posted here on the home page. Had Richard been standing with her, he probably would have told her that trying for a QP was a bad idea.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19881 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

i read the reviews when it first came out there were like 4 and people said read it at the Library don't waste your money on the book it was a rip off and it don't say anything you don't already know.

Let it Snow Snowman

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19881 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2013, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I was reading a previous thread last week and i read that people dislike Richard Lustig.. Well i bought his book read up on how he wins and also people that used his method and actually win... No Pity!

Welcome tony869 sorry you got ripped off live & learn i guess Cheers

Let it Snow Snowman