Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Creo Pro KEY needed.

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 4 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #141445
April 14, 2013
12 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2013, 7:51 am - IP Logged

I hope one of you who still have Lotto Creo Pro will take the time to send me the KEY so I can use the trial version  I have.  I have to manually input ( no on line update ) 100 past drawings and need the time to do it.

Best wishes and luck from,

billdog

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5396 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2013, 9:51 am - IP Logged

I hope one of you who still have Lotto Creo Pro will take the time to send me the KEY so I can use the trial version  I have.  I have to manually input ( no on line update ) 100 past drawings and need the time to do it.

billdog

Is this program still for sale? 

I would also be interested in a key unless a purchase link is still available.  I know I purchased this program years ago but changing computers etc. lost the key

billdog,  I noticed your from Florida so I'm using the Florida 5/36 game as an example.

Here is a download link to a file for the Florida Fantasy 5/36 file you would place in the sub folder called loto where you have all the draw histories.

https://www.box.com/s/1ifs1ktyfqx2h83vbkwm

Just replace the existing file with the one above.

This is how I updated the drawing file:

The file extension is .lcf which is probably short for "Lotto Creo File", this is the file I updated for the Florida 5/36 game "Florida Fantasy 5.36.lcf"

There is a 2nd file called "Florida Fantasy 5.36.baz" just ignore this file.  This identifies the game structure such as 5 numbers drawn, total numbers in the lottery, lottery game name, and if the game has a bonus ball.

I downloaded and installed the demo Lotto Creo versio 5 on my computer Windows 7 32bit without any issues. 

I tried creating a database for the entire history of the Florida 5/36 game which is over 4000 draws.  It seems Lotto Creo will only accept up tp 999 draws.  So the link provided above has the current draw history of 999 draws with the last draw being Friday May 10, 2013.

Here is another issue that I ran into.  I tried creating a draw history or 998 draws deleting the 5/10/13 draw then opened Lotto Creo and tried adding the 5/10/13 drawing but could not add the draw.  A way around this if you can not update any additional draws using the manual update in Lotto Creo is to close Lotto Creo, open Notepad, go to the Lotto Creo folder, then open the sub folder loto (C:\:LottoCreo\Loto) then open the file Florida Fantasy 5.36.lcf.  You can enter the new drawings by entering the day month year draws like this for example for May 10, 2013:

100513 10 15 20 33 34 

All new drawings are entered at the bottom.  There is a space between the drawing numbers and after the date.  See example above.

You may want to save this file to your Desktop then copy and paste the file into the C:\LottoCreo\loto folder

Then open Lotto Creo, open the Florida 5/36 file. You should see the most curren drawing.  As I mentioned above it would seem the limit is only 999 maximum draws in the draw history.

When using Notepad to update the next drawing, for example May 11, 2013 use the format listed above:

110513 01 02 03 04 05 

Make sure you pad any number less than 10 with as zero as in the example above.

When you save the file to the C:\LottoCreo\loto\ folder make sure you DO NOT save it as a .txt (text) file.  Go to File > Save As > at the bottom where you see "Save as type:" make sure you select "All Files (*)"

The "File name: should be "Florida Fantasy 5.36.lcf".  Again DO NOT save this as a .txt file (Text)

Using this as an example, anyone wanting to use a different game just follow the example above.  Of course your file name will need to match the game name in the loto folder of Lotto Creo.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3112 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

billdog

It would appear Lotto Creo is still for sale at http://www.lottocreo.net/index.htm so you can not ask for a key or unlock code here (puts this site in jeopardy), if their security is any good it wouldn't work anyway. 

That said, I think the program was sold to a third party around 2006 and would be interested to know if anything including data bases have been updated since then.  Sales are being handled through regnow with no contact information to request support on the auto pilot site above.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19900 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2013, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

It would appear Lotto Creo is still for sale at http://www.lottocreo.net/index.htm so you can not ask for a key or unlock code here (puts this site in jeopardy), if their security is any good it wouldn't work anyway. 

That said, I think the program was sold to a third party around 2006 and would be interested to know if anything including data bases have been updated since then.  Sales are being handled through regnow with no contact information to request support on the auto pilot site above.

BobP

I noticed a free 15 day trail version can be downloaded at that link too, so a key might not be necessary for anyone just wanting to try it out before purchasing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2013, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

I noticed a free 15 day trail version can be downloaded at that link too, so a key might not be necessary for anyone just wanting to try it out before purchasing.

I would rather download RJ's free trial.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19900 Posts
            Posted: May 11, 2013, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I would rather download RJ's free trial.

I'm not a software vendor and has never pretended to be one.  I have no desire to deal with other lottery players on more than a conversational level.

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2013, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a software vendor and has never pretended to be one.  I have no desire to deal with other lottery players on more than a conversational level.

Is this a conversational level that might lead to dinner and a movie?

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2013, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

libra's avatar - chi
                  Cleveland , Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #961
                  December 27, 2002
                  44223 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2013, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

They stopped updating the datafiles in 2006 about that same time they stopped selling Lotto Creo Pro.  If you look at the very bottom of the web site you will see it hasn't been updated since 2006, just another dead lottery site

Libra Dave

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #135615
                    November 27, 2012
                    405 Posts
                    Posted: May 11, 2013, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

What exactly did the program do?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3112 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2013, 6:33 am - IP Logged

What exactly did the program do?

Program allowed for the online update of multiple lottery data bases along with allowing users to maintain and add new draws to them.

Has a main screen with hotmax, hotmin, cold and last draw to hand select numbers from to go into combinations on wheels.

Has a analysis of past draws and prediction routine that selects say 20 Pick-5 numbers out of 36.  A click on [Next] ports these numbers to the main screen auto loading the groups. 

The selections from the main screen can be loaded on to wheels with six filters available and 100%, 90% or 80% coverage choices available by stripping away lines from the wheel which pretty much ruined the guarantee anyway.

It appears the program can still be purchased, however the databases are not being updated when called for from my copy, can't say whether a new copy targets a different resource or is a zombie.

BobP

United States
                        Member #141445
                        April 14, 2013
                        12 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2013, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Everyone,

BobP is right .I should not have asked for a key while it is being sold. My excuse is that there has been zero support ( no reply to my e-mail questions), plus no on line updating mader it very had to do a fair trial in the few days allotted.  Winsumeloesum   has solved the update problem ( see his post aboive).  Thanks for the fine detailed solution winsumlossum . I will update the way he suggested and do my trial with some good  draw history.. If it works out with some good results, I will buy it.

Good luck to us all,

billdog.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19900 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2013, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Everyone,

BobP is right .I should not have asked for a key while it is being sold. My excuse is that there has been zero support ( no reply to my e-mail questions), plus no on line updating mader it very had to do a fair trial in the few days allotted.  Winsumeloesum   has solved the update problem ( see his post aboive).  Thanks for the fine detailed solution winsumlossum . I will update the way he suggested and do my trial with some good  draw history.. If it works out with some good results, I will buy it.

Good luck to us all,

billdog.

That's how a lot of that commercial lottery software works.  Someone writes it thinking they can make a living supporting it and when it doesn't work out they have to move on leaving their customers to fend for themselves.  There's plenty of old lottery software still being sold but is no longer supported and new users trying to use it without buying it.

Evil Looking       

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #135615
                            November 27, 2012
                            405 Posts
                            Posted: May 12, 2013, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

So what would you guys pay for such software? Is there a pricing model that would work so the users wouldn't mind paying and yet it would be enough for the developer to keep working on it? I enjoy certain pricing models from a few companies. NextFlix charges around $8 for their streaming service. That's low enough I can enjoy the service and not complain about the cost. Apple charges yearly fee of $40 for the iCloud service. Microsoft $60 a year for the Live service. All low enough so they can make money and yet I'll happily fork over the money because the service is worth it. Hell, NetFlix could charge a little more in my opinion and I'd still pay it. I'd probably draw the line at $20 /month.

I could write some software that made it easy to update numbers. I already have a working model for Pick 3 that my site uses. That could be expanded for other games. It would take some time to do the work for multiple games for every state. Still, it could be done. You guys could give me features you'd like the program could have, sky is the limit. I'm not greedy, I don't think it would make enough money where I could quit my day job. Still, if I'm spending my free time on it, some compensation would be nice. Maybe a little vacation money or something.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19900 Posts
                              Posted: May 13, 2013, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

So what would you guys pay for such software? Is there a pricing model that would work so the users wouldn't mind paying and yet it would be enough for the developer to keep working on it? I enjoy certain pricing models from a few companies. NextFlix charges around $8 for their streaming service. That's low enough I can enjoy the service and not complain about the cost. Apple charges yearly fee of $40 for the iCloud service. Microsoft $60 a year for the Live service. All low enough so they can make money and yet I'll happily fork over the money because the service is worth it. Hell, NetFlix could charge a little more in my opinion and I'd still pay it. I'd probably draw the line at $20 /month.

I could write some software that made it easy to update numbers. I already have a working model for Pick 3 that my site uses. That could be expanded for other games. It would take some time to do the work for multiple games for every state. Still, it could be done. You guys could give me features you'd like the program could have, sky is the limit. I'm not greedy, I don't think it would make enough money where I could quit my day job. Still, if I'm spending my free time on it, some compensation would be nice. Maybe a little vacation money or something.

Anyone willing to copy and paste or simply enter the data daily can update their data, the problem is the software doesn't do anything with the data that players value after a while. 

Sure at first knowing which numbers hit the most or most recently and etc. might seem like data that could be used to pick winners but after a while it becomes obvious that it's not and interest in the software wends and the users aren't willing to pay any amount to support it.  Besides, such data is offered free by websites like LP to attractive potential viewers.

The market of lottery software buyers isn't as large as the market for movie viewers.

Evil Looking