Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Storm Comin Thru...

Topic closed. 108 replies. Last post 3 years ago by STORM.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
Member #142494
May 13, 2013
2852 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2013, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Wanted to stop by and thank you, I was on the overdue S U |\/| of 7 in ohio, and I saw you had 601 after i put in  the plays, and i was like oh no, i forgot that one so i ran back to the store and caught it 106 OHIO ...... you should stop by the ohio thread every now n then with your expertise .. Wink

buttaball75's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    NC
    United States
    Member #140781
    March 26, 2013
    459 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Gd evening storm ...how r u today?...........im off for vacation so im gud...how nc looking? Or jus play those #s for da wk....Smile

$$LETS GET IT$$Group Hug

slotsarefun's avatar - appleboy
      Cleveland Ohio
      United States
      Member #52505
      May 28, 2007
      330 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2013, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing 000 all week. Ohio can be very sensitive sometimes, but I really feel them. I nd/box you.

I know all is well, there's a STORM brewing, God Bless You and Family.

Blue Angel

STORM's avatar - Rean
        Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2013, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Wanted to stop by and thank you, I was on the overdue S U |\/| of 7 in ohio, and I saw you had 601 after i put in  the plays, and i was like oh no, i forgot that one so i ran back to the store and caught it 106 OHIO ...... you should stop by the ohio thread every now n then with your expertise .. Wink

Congrats dear, i'm sooooo happy u caught it. As to being active in other threads, I try not to come in others threads an share my numbers bcuz

Not everyone likes it. No one Really knows why I juz keep to my threads, it's bcuz when I do share in some, I get nbx messages letting me know

that it wasn't cool for me to post in the individuals thread. I respect everyone here, so I would Never over-step. I like to keep the peace, so if I

haven't built a relationship with that member prior, I juz stay where it's more comfortable for me, u know what I mean... So I will nbx u an u/me 

anytime u need my help, 'I'm here'... Again congrats to u sweetie!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Gd evening storm ...how r u today?...........im off for vacation so im gud...how nc looking? Or jus play those #s for da wk....Smile

Hi my dear, today has Not been one of my better days. U know even my closest friends Don't know that I have down days bcuz I Never really show that side.

I am Always the one who loves to see others happy, smiling an in good spirits bcuz that's what 'Gives me Joy'. I would think to myself and pray, asking God

To heal me from this asthma, wondering why I have to b the one to suffer this way. I have realized that this sickness is Only temporary an that my purpose

Has yet to b fulfilled. I have been very sick this yr with my asthma which at moments I get so scared that I am gona pass out that I have a panic attack.

I Don't normally share this side of me bcuz I really don't want anyone feeling sorry for me. I'm sharing bcuz I would love for everyone to keep me in

Your prayers cuz Many prayers are better than juz One and for the first time I Can admit, 'I'm scared'... I've Always been strong for everyone around

Me, but now I Need others to b strong for Me...

On your vacation, I really hope that u take time out for yourself an enjoy every moment!!

Numbers for Nc wud b... 415 619*/166/919 814* gl dear

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2013, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing 000 all week. Ohio can be very sensitive sometimes, but I really feel them. I nd/box you.

I know all is well, there's a STORM brewing, God Bless You and Family.

Blue Angel

Yes sweetie, I Received your message... seems like forever since the last time we spoke.

I was in NC working then, I sent u my new Ga number, can't wait to hear from u Lovies

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              south carolina
              United States
              Member #125608
              March 30, 2012
              9807 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2013, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi my dear, today has Not been one of my better days. U know even my closest friends Don't know that I have down days bcuz I Never really show that side.

I am Always the one who loves to see others happy, smiling an in good spirits bcuz that's what 'Gives me Joy'. I would think to myself and pray, asking God

To heal me from this asthma, wondering why I have to b the one to suffer this way. I have realized that this sickness is Only temporary an that my purpose

Has yet to b fulfilled. I have been very sick this yr with my asthma which at moments I get so scared that I am gona pass out that I have a panic attack.

I Don't normally share this side of me bcuz I really don't want anyone feeling sorry for me. I'm sharing bcuz I would love for everyone to keep me in

Your prayers cuz Many prayers are better than juz One and for the first time I Can admit, 'I'm scared'... I've Always been strong for everyone around

Me, but now I Need others to b strong for Me...

On your vacation, I really hope that u take time out for yourself an enjoy every moment!!

Numbers for Nc wud b... 415 619*/166/919 814* gl dear

Awww STROM it's okay to scared, but trust in God and his plans for you, everything is going to be alright. Keeping you in my prayers. Luv, hug.Lovies

buttaball75's avatar - animated sphere.gif
                NC
                United States
                Member #140781
                March 26, 2013
                459 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

U r n my prayers....i have a cousin who goes thru da same thing...and it scares.me tooo
                Sometimes she has to get on her breathing machine....plz get some rest and relax....god is watching  over you...you r in my prayers ....GET SOME REST! .....DOCTOR  ORDER ....smile...
                SleepyBedSmile

$$LETS GET IT$$Group Hug

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Awww STROM it's okay to scared, but trust in God and his plans for you, everything is going to be alright. Keeping you in my prayers. Luv, hug.Lovies

Lovies Thank u dear!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2013, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

U r n my prayers....i have a cousin who goes thru da same thing...and it scares.me tooo
                    Sometimes she has to get on her breathing machine....plz get some rest and relax....god is watching  over you...you r in my prayers ....GET SOME REST! .....DOCTOR  ORDER ....smile...
                    SleepyBedSmile

Yes, I am so familiar with what your cousin is going thru... thank u for your comfort. This will be my last message for now.

I am seriously Not well. I thought that I cud take my medicine an still b here while resting but it's not working, I'm so sorry.

I will be back but I Dont know when,  An for those of U who wud like to reach me, u can do so on gmail, 'chabella0'

An if u have my number feel free to call/text or even visit... Thanks for all of your prayers,

Love/Support ... Love uLovies

STORM

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #141243
                      April 8, 2013
                      183 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2013, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello All;

I'm posting today's numbers on behalf of STORM.....

289/628* 413 388*/383 912/126 

Storm is sick and she will be resting today. She is thinking of all of you and misses everyone.

She says...."each day is a struggle but I have faith an I know God is watching over me"

....please keep her in your prayers! Thanks!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                        South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #71280
                        February 22, 2009
                        15312 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2013, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Get well soon STORM....

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #141243
                          April 8, 2013
                          183 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello All;

I'm posting numbers on behalf of STORM.....

210 351* 434/334 834 222*

Thanks!

Tarzan's avatar - behold
                            free2_be virgo
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #3458
                            January 22, 2004
                            1165 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2013, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Hope you are feeling better! SC had 838 today!

" No matter what you make,all that you can take is what you give away"

Mardell's avatar - peace
                              dumfries, virginia
                              United States
                              Member #107401
                              March 7, 2011
                              751 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2013, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Storm!!! I hope you are feeling better, your list is HOT!!!!! 120 on June 1st daytime do you have any updated numbers for June 2nd. Thanks for all that you do for all LP players.Wink