Welcome Guest
You last visited November 21, 2017, 12:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thanks everyone

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Piaceri.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #142924
May 20, 2013
42 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2013, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers that I receives through private messages. I work real close to where the tornado landed, we went inside the vault to take cover for about an hour. I could feel the building moving and windows shaking as we entered the vault. It was SCARY.  Please keep this great state in your thoughts and prayers especially for the victimsBlue Angel

Once again thanks for your thoughts and prayers I am glad to be part of the LP family. Blue Angel

What a bad news

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
    Jacksonville Florida
    United States
    Member #23018
    October 6, 2005
    966 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2013, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Glad to hear you are ok. The videos we have been seeing show so much damage and so widespread. Prayers for everyone affected by this and also prayers for all the pets and animals that are roaming around in the damaged areas searching for their homes...

PlayToWin47's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Joplin MO
      United States
      Member #138489
      January 28, 2013
      190 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2013, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers that I receives through private messages. I work real close to where the tornado landed, we went inside the vault to take cover for about an hour. I could feel the building moving and windows shaking as we entered the vault. It was SCARY.  Please keep this great state in your thoughts and prayers especially for the victimsBlue Angel

Once again thanks for your thoughts and prayers I am glad to be part of the LP family. Blue Angel

Glad to hear that you are ok, dallascowboyfan!!!  I can relate to what you are going through ... from the Joplin tornado two years ago!

For anyone that sees the pictures and videos...  No matter how terrible they look, they DO NOT compare to seeing it first-hand with your own eyes!!!  ABSOLUTELY SURREAL!!!

My prayers (and donation to the Salvation Army) are going out to everyone involved!  Hang in there!

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2013, 4:16 am - IP Logged

Glad to hear that you are safe, DCF.  My prayers go out to all those afflicted by this devastating storm.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - chi
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6343 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2013, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again for the kind remarks & prayersBlue Angel we were without power/electricity  yesterday but were back on.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Republic of Texas
            United States
            Member #57557
            January 9, 2008
            1095 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2013, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again for the kind remarks & prayersBlue Angel we were without power/electricity  yesterday but were back on.

Good to hear all is well.

Thoughts and prayers to all those in Moore OK.

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner