Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone play Keno...

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
elkton, maryland
United States
Member #85565
January 18, 2010
1028 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2013, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

NICE!

That is why there are not many Keno players.80 numbers Random every 4 minutes..............Type

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19740 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2013, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

That is why there are not many Keno players.80 numbers Random every 4 minutes..............Type

I think new york does that to, wish we had that here, maybe you can play one ticket and just keep the same numbers in i would think they will hit sooner or later.

elkton, maryland
      United States
      Member #85565
      January 18, 2010
      1028 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I think new york does that to, wish we had that here, maybe you can play one ticket and just keep the same numbers in i would think they will hit sooner or later.

Now you have it..I play the numbers that are hot as determined by the board and I will play

them until I hit a good one or they appear cold to me.I missed $6000 awhile back by 1 number.

There are quite a few ways to play.Sometimes I use a $1 saver where you can get back the money

you invested in your big ticket.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19740 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2013, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Now you have it..I play the numbers that are hot as determined by the board and I will play

them until I hit a good one or they appear cold to me.I missed $6000 awhile back by 1 number.

There are quite a few ways to play.Sometimes I use a $1 saver where you can get back the money

you invested in your big ticket.

oh wow missed it by 1 that had to hurt Bang Head