Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to use Lotto-logix?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2013, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LotoBoner

Gonna try and see if I can pull one together for myself

Really appreciate the explanation

Carlig

Your welcome!

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
    New York
    United States
    Member #83026
    November 27, 2009
    2132 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2013, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

I am not sure if this serves the same purpose or not but couldn't you just use what is available online already?

New York Lottery Numbers Digits Frequency and Last Appearance

The New York Lottery Numbers Digits Analysis involves two parts. The first part is to list how many draws have elapsed since a Numbers digit's last appearance. The second part is the frequecy of each Numbers digit; that is, how many times a digit has been drawn within a certain specified number of draws. The Analysis was performed on Friday, June 14, 2013

On this page...

When was a New York Lottery Numbers digit drawn last?

How many draws is it since a New York Lottery Numbers digit was last drawn? The following table lists the number of draws elapsed since a given digit was last drawn. 
    Each Numbers digit is expected to show up every 2 to 3 draws. In order to help you identify what are usually called cold New York Lottery Numbers digits, late digits are shown in yellow and very late in red.

Digit0123456789
    Last seen7324015404

NEW: Based on the suggestions of visitors to our web site, we recently added the following table to list a digit's last draw by position. A digit is expected to show up at a position every 10 draws. Late digit for a position is shown in yellow, and very late in red. Note that the values of the last column (@ any position) are the same as the above table.

Last seen by position

Digit@ First 
    position
    @ Second 
    position
    @ Third 
    position
    @ Any 
    position

New York Lottery Numbers Digit Frequencies

The following table lists how many times a New York Lottery Numbers digit was drawn in the last 30, 100, 1000, and all 16099 draws.

The digits may be arranged either by their natural order or by their total frequencies by clicking on the toggle button at the bottom of the table. Listing by natural order makes it easy to find a digit, while listing by frequency helps to easily identifythe least and most frequently drawn New York Lottery Numbers digits. The bars in the last column represent the total number of times that the digit is drawn. They are not to scale, and are intended only for visual comparison purposes.

Last 30 Draws
    Last 100 Draws
    Last 1000 Draws
    ALL 16099 Draws
    DIGIT@ First 
    position
    @ Middle 
    position
    @ End 
    position
    TOTALRelative Total (visual)

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

z

Expected Frequencies of each digit are: 
    3 for each position and 9 for the total

Specify Your Own Range for Digit Frequencies of New York Lottery Numbers

Here, you can specify either the last number of draws, a year, a month, or a time interval to analyze the digits frequencies of the New York lottery Numbers game. The four options(tabs) on the left above can be replaced by other four options of your choice. Three methods are available: 
    1. specify the last number of draws,
    2. specify a single month or a single year, or 
    3. specify a date range. 
    For each case, you can specify one or more options. 
    Select which method to use by clicking on one of the buttons below.

By Last Number of Draws   By Year or Month   By Date Range
    Click on one of the buttons above to make your selection of ranges.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4884 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2013, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Hey LP,

I've came across Lotto-logix on Google. The author talks about positional tracking. I'm curious about this method.

However, with the graph paper, if there's a midday and evening draw, how would you fit that into the graph paper? Also, how do you figure out the skips and patterns??

I'm really interested in this positional tracking - looks very promising. I'm just a bit weary because I don't know how to setup the graph for midday and evening, and I don't know how to see the trends of skips and patterns.

Anyone who has experience with Lotto-Logix, please shed some light. Give me some tips and help me learn how to setup the graph. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

WIN BIG!!

Hey New York,

Here's a method that was here on LP a couple years ago by a member from N.Y., but you can use it anywhere. It tracks the

top 4 #'s in each position.   http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227727/1956488

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2013, 12:53 am - IP Logged

@ranman, yes thats a good site.  The more the merrier I suppose.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3106 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2013, 7:24 am - IP Logged

800+ posts a newbie?

Qualifiers: It's opinion, subjective, every game is different, there are no hard and fast rules, etc.

Why positional tracking?  So you can use Positional Wheeling because Positional Wheeling is for Straight play at lower cost to play.  A Pick-3 box wheel for four all different digits is four numbers while the Positional Wheel Straight is only two.

Tracking: Determine what works most often in your game.  Does the game track day to day, night to night or day to night to day to night and so on? 

Why hand charting: The idea is for the work to enter the brain.  Computer charts only work after hand work determines how to program the software to automate the grunt work.  If you can't teach yourself how to win you can't program a computer to do it.  Not to say what you need can't be found in a printout, you have to be able to find it, to see what's coming next. 

Some can sort of soak right into the Pick-3/4 games, others must work hard and some will never quite get it.  For this to work, what you need should jump off the page at you.  Not every day of course, don't play every day, play when it seems right.

The chart is simply what helps you see what you need.  A grid for each position's ten number may be just what you need, or you may be able to pick it out of a combined chart, though I doubt it.  The nice thing is each chart can contribute several numbers to the positional wheel so even 3x3x3=27 plays for Straight allows many attempts for a Straight win to payoff, payback and show a profit.

There isn't a matter of doing it wrong, the lottey makes fools of us all.  One works with what they have, what happens more often then not previously and hoping it will do so again. 

It's a game, you have to be able to enjoy it.  BobP

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1739 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2013, 8:58 am - IP Logged

800+ posts a newbie?

Qualifiers: It's opinion, subjective, every game is different, there are no hard and fast rules, etc.

Why positional tracking?  So you can use Positional Wheeling because Positional Wheeling is for Straight play at lower cost to play.  A Pick-3 box wheel for four all different digits is four numbers while the Positional Wheel Straight is only two.

Tracking: Determine what works most often in your game.  Does the game track day to day, night to night or day to night to day to night and so on? 

Why hand charting: The idea is for the work to enter the brain.  Computer charts only work after hand work determines how to program the software to automate the grunt work.  If you can't teach yourself how to win you can't program a computer to do it.  Not to say what you need can't be found in a printout, you have to be able to find it, to see what's coming next. 

Some can sort of soak right into the Pick-3/4 games, others must work hard and some will never quite get it.  For this to work, what you need should jump off the page at you.  Not every day of course, don't play every day, play when it seems right.

The chart is simply what helps you see what you need.  A grid for each position's ten number may be just what you need, or you may be able to pick it out of a combined chart, though I doubt it.  The nice thing is each chart can contribute several numbers to the positional wheel so even 3x3x3=27 plays for Straight allows many attempts for a Straight win to payoff, payback and show a profit.

There isn't a matter of doing it wrong, the lottey makes fools of us all.  One works with what they have, what happens more often then not previously and hoping it will do so again. 

".....the lottery makes fools of us all."

AMEN!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2013, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Upgrade your membership here to Platinum and you can do all the positional tracking you want with the Search Drawings feature :)

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                NYC
                United States
                Member #117984
                October 19, 2011
                1843 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

The way Joey uses the TFR is similar to the way I use it but I dont know exactly how he finesses it.

This is his post from his thread.

I have had several PM 's about the TFR chart

TFR stands for Traditional Frequency Rating .

All this means is that this chart looks at a longer period of time to see what the traditional frequency is for each number (0-9) . This chart is based on a 10 week time period for each column . It tells you what numbers have been hot (which are at the top of the chart) and what numbers have been cold (at the bottom of the chart ) for the last 10 weeks . If you know a HOT digit on the TFR chart is currently cold . Then that is the digit you would want to start playing

I use the top two numbers and the bottom two numbers to create combos, and then I watch my matrix walk and try to wait for a fit. 

For example on the recent tfr the two top numbers were 4 7 and the bottom two numbers were 5 9 so i generally mix those numbers and consider trips with those numbers.  And as chance had it the 555 came. Joey is more experienced with the chart than I am.  I tried to experiment with patterns in the chart, but I spend more of my time on pick 5 and pick 6 and lately i just wait untill jonny has a good recommendation, but I am trying to keep my charts updated just in case there is something for easy pickins.

I only have one eye on the game but for three weeks straight last year, the tfr was producing good results, and then it went cold for two weeks, and I just stopped posting for pick 3. 

I will post a new tfr on sunday, and the 5 should move up a little again.  It has been really cold now for a LONG time.

It all makes sense to me now... I'm finally getting the big picture. Thanks LB! Looking forward to your TFR charts and making some combos.

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #117984
                  October 19, 2011
                  1843 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2013, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

800+ posts a newbie?

800+ posts a newbie? 

Newbie to positional tracking and positional whelling, lol. 

This is good to know, especially when playing the lottery. 

Pretty much. I like the luxury in only playing straight plays and having better odds to potentially win good money. This method gives me this option. The odds look good to me. 

Day to night, to day to night. We have midday and evening draws. I just wanna know how I graph both draws on the graph paper using positional tracking. Hopefully you can teach me. 

I need to focus and get that "gut feeling". 

I agree with this. I need to have that inner voice telling me and guding me. I need strong intuition using this method. 

That's the fun part! :D 

Truth! 

That's my new approach. Thanks for your wisdom and mentorship BobP! 

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #117984
                    October 19, 2011
                    1843 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2013, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey New York,

Here's a method that was here on LP a couple years ago by a member from N.Y., but you can use it anywhere. It tracks the

top 4 #'s in each position.   http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227727/1956488

Wow, that's a very informative link! Thanks grwurston! I'm gonna check it out when I get the chance. Thanks again!

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #117984
                      October 19, 2011
                      1843 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2013, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Upgrade your membership here to Platinum and you can do all the positional tracking you want with the Search Drawings feature :)

You're gonna have to teach me how LL, lol. Can you give me the  link to the Search Drawings feature? Thanks! :)

Time to invest in membership again!

NYC
                        United States
                        Member #117984
                        October 19, 2011
                        1843 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

@ranman,

That's a handy tool. I need to utilize  more often. 

grwurston's avatar - 144
                          Let's Go Rangers!!!
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4884 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

You're gonna have to teach me how LL, lol. Can you give me the  link to the Search Drawings feature? Thanks! :)

Time to invest in membership again!

There is no "link". Just go to results in the blue bar and click on search past results.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                            Denver, Co
                            United States
                            Member #103046
                            December 29, 2010
                            546 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2013, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

The way Joey uses the TFR is similar to the way I use it but I dont know exactly how he finesses it.

This is his post from his thread.

I have had several PM 's about the TFR chart

TFR stands for Traditional Frequency Rating .

All this means is that this chart looks at a longer period of time to see what the traditional frequency is for each number (0-9) . This chart is based on a 10 week time period for each column . It tells you what numbers have been hot (which are at the top of the chart) and what numbers have been cold (at the bottom of the chart ) for the last 10 weeks . If you know a HOT digit on the TFR chart is currently cold . Then that is the digit you would want to start playing

I use the top two numbers and the bottom two numbers to create combos, and then I watch my matrix walk and try to wait for a fit. 

For example on the recent tfr the two top numbers were 4 7 and the bottom two numbers were 5 9 so i generally mix those numbers and consider trips with those numbers.  And as chance had it the 555 came. Joey is more experienced with the chart than I am.  I tried to experiment with patterns in the chart, but I spend more of my time on pick 5 and pick 6 and lately i just wait untill jonny has a good recommendation, but I am trying to keep my charts updated just in case there is something for easy pickins.

I only have one eye on the game but for three weeks straight last year, the tfr was producing good results, and then it went cold for two weeks, and I just stopped posting for pick 3. 

I will post a new tfr on sunday, and the 5 should move up a little again.  It has been really cold now for a LONG time.

"I use the top two numbers and the bottom two numbers to create combos, and then I watch my matrix walk and try to wait for a fit" 

I just tried my first workout for Colorado using this system and went with your suggestion...top two and bottom two for each column from the past 30 days, and came up with this:

1   2    3

1   9   3

2   8   4 

0   1   8

3   3   9

Tonites P3 hit was 180!! Fabulous, thanks Hurray!

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3106 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2013, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Day to night, to day to night. We have midday and evening draws. I just wanna know how I graph both draws on the graph paper using positional tracking. Hopefully you can teach me. 

The Florida lottery has 7 draw machines plus spares for Pick-3/4, they rotate ballsets and machines in an attempt to randomize the outcome.  It is possible they do this because the game would be more predictable if they didn't.  Sometimes we see today's Pick-3 number in tomorrow's Pick-4 draw.  Games drawn in computer, that's another story.

When we track a draw outcome with a strong degree of confidence like a ball/digit/number repeating in the next draw we have to ask ourselves if the next draw is the draw where the repeat most often occurs?

So we look at the midday draw, did any of the balls/digits/numbers come from the night before or did they come from the midday before?  Which tends to happen most often, because that's the way we want to play.

Look at the night draw, do balls/digits/numbers repeat most often from the midday draw or the previous night's draw? 

This kind of thing is subjective because we only notice it when it grabs our attention, where we'd be better off keeping a record of repeats from the last three drawings into the next (by position) to know for sure what follows what more often.

Wouldn't it be nice if the harder the lottery tries to make the draws random, the less random they become?

BobP