Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the one thing you feel you absolutely would do if you won the Big-One?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Dk25.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
891 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2013, 6:55 am - IP Logged

We own a Cafe and would have a suggested menu price plus offer " whatever you could afford" price for those that can't afford to pay that much. This way a family of say 4 could all eat for perhaps $5. Also, there is a non profit for mentally challenged adults in which we would support more than we are already doing. 

Now, the above will happen after we get back from Austin Texas and Hawaii. Plus order a couple new cars and build our (my wife's lol) dream home, make sure my parents, brother,sister,kids are all set. Parents give money, kids well.....they must continue to work, go to college. I will help lighten there financial bourdon. 

i will let you know how it all panned out soon........lets win some money!!!!!!!

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40262 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2013, 10:14 am - IP Logged

quit working, buy land.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20106 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2013, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Move.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
        Member #142499
        May 13, 2013
        1182 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2013, 10:50 am - IP Logged

We own a Cafe and would have a suggested menu price plus offer " whatever you could afford" price for those that can't afford to pay that much. This way a family of say 4 could all eat for perhaps $5. Also, there is a non profit for mentally challenged adults in which we would support more than we are already doing. 

Now, the above will happen after we get back from Austin Texas and Hawaii. Plus order a couple new cars and build our (my wife's lol) dream home, make sure my parents, brother,sister,kids are all set. Parents give money, kids well.....they must continue to work, go to college. I will help lighten there financial bourdon. 

i will let you know how it all panned out soon........lets win some money!!!!!!!

Man, you really make me feel like a selfish greedy ass. Because If I owned a cafe, I'd sell it. No more working. None. Volunteer yes, working no. 

Never again do I want to have to deal with obnoxious customers or godawful bosses. And with your own eatery I'm guessing the hours are long and hard. If I were you I'd buy one of those fancy vibrating pedicure chairs to put in that dreamhouse, throw away every alarm clock, and never be up at 5am again.

I might wake up early and go running.  I might also wake up and win the lottery.

The odds are about the same.

United States
          Member #143211
          May 27, 2013
          1975 Posts
          Posted: June 18, 2013, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

back to New York, get out of NC

United States
            Member #54772
            August 29, 2007
            109 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2013, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

None of the "not go broke" jokes.The rest of us don't know your spending habits.

Mine: Stay away from lousy financial attorneys. .for starters.

- Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

* Have a Great Weekend People. .

I would consult a financial advisor as to how I can invest my money and live off of the money acquired through those investments. I here too many instances where one wins and after a number of years right back where they started.

Make that money work for you will be my motto. Then I can begin to think about the home and cars!Thumbs Up

Pinellas Park FL
              United States
              Member #142386
              May 10, 2013
              40 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2013, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Me too...I would move out of Florida and move to WY