Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 90 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
Babes333's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
Alberta
Canada
Member #101970
December 12, 2010
26 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2014, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I Luv This Post!

I would like to share ....that in my life I have been decluttering my life... letting go of the past/ shredding giving away and purging of abundance of things that no longer have meaning or use is my present life.  It feels great.

I have found an abundant of tickets worth this past week of over $$$ 500 dollars and a whole whack of free plays.

That reminding me of Dan Ban saying of winning without buying a ticket.  LOL

The best part is on Tuesday June 11 th, I had an amazing dream... I won 10,000,000.00 now anything is possible ... it felt so real...  I was crying and laughing and dancing ...my winning lottery dance, however the very best part in the dream I gave the glory to Jesus and God and thanked them for my amazing blessing.  It feels I already have it, and I feel really really good!!!

Bless you all!!! Life is great and amazing how it all comes together!:)

I' Am Blessed And Highly Favored.  I Thank-You, Our Lord Jesus and YHWH!Sun Smiley

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
    Member #118609
    November 4, 2011
    939 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2014, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

I Luv This Post!

I would like to share ....that in my life I have been decluttering my life... letting go of the past/ shredding giving away and purging of abundance of things that no longer have meaning or use is my present life.  It feels great.

I have found an abundant of tickets worth this past week of over $$$ 500 dollars and a whole whack of free plays.

The best part is on Tuesday June 11 th, I had an amazing dream... I won 10,000,000.00 now anything is possible ... it felt so real...  I was crying and laughing and dancing ...my winning lottery dance, however the very best part in the dream I gave the glory to Jesus and God and thanked them for my amazing blessing.  It feels I already have it, and I feel really really good!!!

What a wonderful story and congrats on your winning tickets.  I hope you dream comes true!

Downsizing, selling, giving away, donating sure does feels good.  For me, my mind is cluttered when I have too much stuff, I am in the process of getting rid of it all right now too. How I ever thought I needed and wanted it all is beyond me.  If I am lucky enough to be a lottery winner I know I wont be replacing the stuff, mine would be a very simple, uncluttered life, Focusing mainly on helping family, friends, church and others.

God Bless Us All, still waiting for DanBans return.  Thank you God.

Babes333's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
      Alberta
      Canada
      Member #101970
      December 12, 2010
      26 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2014, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Yes, it seems your mind gets cluttered from the chaos of a bunch of stuff. 

I think lots of people get fooled by all the T.V. advertising and magazines or something life changing really happens and they set up paper condiminiums lol... to protect themselves. And really never let anything go.

I already won the life lottery several times and had strong spiritual understanding however after the years of rebuilding my life from something traumatic.  I can say without doubt and true conviction their is a most high power...impossible odds and common sense reality ( which one might think )a super creative power from our Creator calls the shots ...And always has the magic trump card... however we have free will and co-creative power. 

And life happens good/ bad / not fair/REGRET/I wish a .I..Woulda Horse <snip>/ broken hearted cycles happen for many reasons.

You just keepon' keeping  on...

and never give up getting to your next level...and hope the answers come to you why it happened and there's  at a light the end of the tunnel... always when you seek it ;)

I can saying letting go of crap and crap energy things will let new amazing real and simply... the things that are...that the most important:)

I sum it up by learning to FLY.... Finally loving yourself ...through all of it and knowing you are never ALONE ever.  And amazing signs and people that help... you light your way. 

I'Ve lived the past already there's nothing to go back to...present tents has magic ..and that's what I want the power of now and within me energy....now is the most amazing life now!!!

And we wil be surrounded by good, feel good functional things that make us feel like living fully!!!

Not energy zappers.  We want to have great experiences ...friends, family, love/luv and passion sharing great healthy food from our organic farmers,and show that they really count!!!

Non GMO that supports our bees for organic farming/pure water/ animals and environment that supports our health and our amazing journey!!!

Yes the amazing simple things!

Dan Ban, hopefully is on his way to us again, let's be positive and pray for his safe return. God Bless Him!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I' Am Blessed And Highly Favored.  I Thank-You, Our Lord Jesus and YHWH!Sun Smiley

United States
        Member #114502
        August 1, 2011
        651 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2014, 8:31 am - IP Logged

I need some good luck and let many blessings happen to me

United States
          Member #118609
          November 4, 2011
          939 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2014, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord "plans to proper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

Jeremiah 29:11

One of my favorites. God Bless Us.

Shining Star's avatar - beargoogle
            MO
            United States
            Member #151972
            February 1, 2014
            165 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2014, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Have a great mini vacation SStar!

Good Afternoon LP family!

How's it going?  I pray all is well with you and your families!

Thanks Lejardin for the well wishes...Star

The camping trip went well...Thanks be to God who heals and

sets free!

The blessings are still flowing here...glad to hear that!

Have a most blessed and awesome weekend in the Lord

Jesus Holy name. Amen!

Blue Angel I am Blessed to be a Blessing...

MO
              United States
              Member #151972
              February 1, 2014
              165 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2014, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lp! I often dream about numbers but they never comes out! Can someone help me!

Just a quick shout out to Sha0319!

Have you ever thought about mirroring those numbers...

for example if you dreamed about 577...it could be 022 instead

Just a little food for thought...pray on it and ask the LORD to

lead and guide you in these things...May God continue to

bless you abundantly and richly in Jesus name. Amen!

MO
                United States
                Member #151972
                February 1, 2014
                165 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2014, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

I Luv This Post!

Babes333:Party

Congrats on your wins now and here in the present and I pray that your dreams come

true in a most wonderful way in Jesus Holy and blessed name. Amen Star

skittles777's avatar - candle
                  Douglasville
                  United States
                  Member #70105
                  January 24, 2009
                  1200 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2014, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I dreamt that I won on one of the machine. (I have not been on any machine in quiet a long time)  The bell was so loud and I was so excited.  A couple of men came to check the machine and they only gave me silver coins.  I was so disappointed in the dream because I only got silvers. 

I have FAITH that I'm going to hit it big very soon and I mean very soon.  I will not forget to post.

Thank you Jesus in HIS mighty name!  AMEN.. 

Please explain the silver coins if any LP family have some insight of this dream.  Thanks in advance.

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

United States
                    Member #118609
                    November 4, 2011
                    939 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

My wish for you to win big!  And soon, may God Bless you.

skittles777's avatar - candle
                      Douglasville
                      United States
                      Member #70105
                      January 24, 2009
                      1200 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2014, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

My wish for you to win big!  And soon, may God Bless you.

Mercie lejardin!

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                        Member #106923
                        February 27, 2011
                        478 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2014, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

What a wonderful story and congrats on your winning tickets.  I hope you dream comes true!

Downsizing, selling, giving away, donating sure does feels good.  For me, my mind is cluttered when I have too much stuff, I am in the process of getting rid of it all right now too. How I ever thought I needed and wanted it all is beyond me.  If I am lucky enough to be a lottery winner I know I wont be replacing the stuff, mine would be a very simple, uncluttered life, Focusing mainly on helping family, friends, church and others.

God Bless Us All, still waiting for DanBans return.  Thank you God.

Interesting about downsizing.  I purposely underwent a MAJOR downsizing 18 months ago.  Two semi-trailer sized loads went to auction, plus a half load to Goodwill.  3000 sq. ft. on over an acre down to condo style living.  Good thing is no one has to mess with a lifetime of accumulation, especially the paperwork and junk that builds up over time.  And likewise, with that big lottery win I don't think I would 'enlarge' again.  But, I certainly would put my feet on the edge of a sandy beach!

Sun Smiley

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

United States
                          Member #114502
                          August 1, 2011
                          651 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2014, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I pray that virginia throw a trip soon and let me win amen

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #80354
                            September 25, 2009
                            705 Posts
                            Posted: June 14, 2014, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Clutter. It is a depressing condition. Surprised that more folks don't offer organizational home services for a fee.

Of course they would have to be bonded, insured, and screened. Don't need felons helping organize our sensitive financial papers. 

Of course a heavy duty shredder is one fast way to start the necessary chore. 

Parting with our once treasured possessions is sometimes hard to do. 

Like all addictions, Give it to the Lord and ask for his help. 

White Bounce

MO
                              United States
                              Member #151972
                              February 1, 2014
                              165 Posts
                              Posted: June 14, 2014, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Mercie lejardin!

skittles,

Good Morning Skittles! Sun Smiley

I see your dream as meaning that an awesome blessing is coming your way...

You need to pray to God and ask Him to make your dream plain to you...Sometimes

we are looking for God though a front door and He shows up at the back door or

through a window...Just expect a blessing!  May God our Father continue to bless

you and keep you in Jesus Holy name. Amen.

Page 90 of 103