Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 92 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
Shining Star's avatar - beargoogle
MO
United States
Member #151972
February 1, 2014
165 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2014, 9:27 am - IP Logged

How is everyone doing this morning LP family and friends?

I pray all is well with you this day!  Cool

The scripture that I had in mind today comes out of

Jeremiah 32:26-27

Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,

"Behold, I am the LORD, the GOD of all flesh.  Is

there anything too hard for Me?"

I pray that our Father in Heaven would continue to bless

you in ways that you could never dream or think possible!

May all who continue to read and post here be blessed

beyond their comprehension...in Jesus Holy name. Amen.

Blue Angel I am Blessed to be a Blessing...

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #80354
    September 25, 2009
    705 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2014, 11:33 am - IP Logged

How is everyone doing this morning LP family and friends?

I pray all is well with you this day!  Cool

The scripture that I had in mind today comes out of

Jeremiah 32:26-27

Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,

"Behold, I am the LORD, the GOD of all flesh.  Is

there anything too hard for Me?"

I pray that our Father in Heaven would continue to bless

you in ways that you could never dream or think possible!

May all who continue to read and post here be blessed

beyond their comprehension...in Jesus Holy name. Amen.

6/18/14  Wednesday

Thanks for the scripture today,Shining Star. 

On Monday got 3 of the N.J. Pick 6 numbers( which were taken from the Ohio's winning pick 6 game which were 03-08-26-28-34-35)  for a payout of $3.00. Yesterday's Pick 5 game,  got 3 out of 5, for a payout of $10.00. 

The  winning numbers for Monday for NJ Pick 6 were 03-12-18-34-35-42.

The winning numbers for Tuesday for NJ Pick 5  were 10-13-23-27-32 . 

My winning numbers  for Monday 03-34-35 and for Tuesday 10-23-32 

Stars are mentioned Gen 15:5, Gen 22:17, Gen 26:4, Gen 37:9. 

Owe the poor box $10.00. Thank You Lord.

White Bounce

MO
      United States
      Member #151972
      February 1, 2014
      165 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2014, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

6/18/14  Wednesday

Thanks for the scripture today,Shining Star. 

On Monday got 3 of the N.J. Pick 6 numbers( which were taken from the Ohio's winning pick 6 game which were 03-08-26-28-34-35)  for a payout of $3.00. Yesterday's Pick 5 game,  got 3 out of 5, for a payout of $10.00. 

The  winning numbers for Monday for NJ Pick 6 were 03-12-18-34-35-42.

The winning numbers for Tuesday for NJ Pick 5  were 10-13-23-27-32 . 

My winning numbers  for Monday 03-34-35 and for Tuesday 10-23-32 

Stars are mentioned Gen 15:5, Gen 22:17, Gen 26:4, Gen 37:9. 

Owe the poor box $10.00. Thank You Lord.

White Bounce

Congrats on your win Gleno!

May God our Father continue to bless you

Thumbs Upin a mighty way in Jesus name. Amen!

MO
        United States
        Member #151972
        February 1, 2014
        165 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2014, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Okay guys not to rain on anyone's parade but I got this message from Dan Ban this afternoon:

Hi,

This is Dan.

I was locked out of my house by the court and landlord for not paying back rent because

all the money was going to my mother in the nursing home.  I am basically homeless during

the nite but able to stay and visit my mother at the nursing home during the day and use

the computer to type this message.  I have around 15 days to pay up the back rent to the

landlord or they will evict me and take everything in my apt and lose everything.  I have to pay

them $21,000.  Pray that I save the apt. back, I need a miracle! 

I'll try to get back on the computer tomorrow at the nursing home.  Do me a favor and copy

and paste this whole message and put it on the post so that everyone can read it and pray

for me. I would appreciate it!

God Bless

Dan

So we will be praying for a miracle for Dan to keep his apt in Jesus name. Amen!

Babes333's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
          Alberta
          Canada
          Member #101970
          December 12, 2010
          26 Posts
          Posted: June 18, 2014, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Shining Star for the heads up!  Just finished praying for DAN BAN... it would be nice to win a major prize by several of us then we would be able to even do ...even more miracles...!!!

Let's Put DAN BAN on top of the Praying Tree!!!

I' Am Blessed And Highly Favored.  I Thank-You, Our Lord Jesus and YHWH!Sun Smiley

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
            Member #118609
            November 4, 2011
            933 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Okay guys not to rain on anyone's parade but I got this message from Dan Ban this afternoon:

Hi,

This is Dan.

I was locked out of my house by the court and landlord for not paying back rent because

all the money was going to my mother in the nursing home.  I am basically homeless during

the nite but able to stay and visit my mother at the nursing home during the day and use

the computer to type this message.  I have around 15 days to pay up the back rent to the

landlord or they will evict me and take everything in my apt and lose everything.  I have to pay

I'll try to get back on the computer tomorrow at the nursing home.  Do me a favor and copy

and paste this whole message and put it on the post so that everyone can read it and pray

God Bless

Dan

So we will be praying for a miracle for Dan to keep his apt in Jesus name. Amen!

DanBan if you are reading this know we are praying for a miracle for you. 

I am very, very sorry for your situation but if any thing can change your problem it is our Heavenly Father.  Please Father God Dan Ban needs $21,000 immediately, please send a miracle, love and guidance.

May God Bless you and us all.

calady*714's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
              calady
              CA/NV
              United States
              Member #128563
              May 28, 2012
              17766 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2014, 4:21 am - IP Logged

I am very, very sorry for your situation but if any thing can change your problem it is our Heavenly Father.  Please Father God Dan Ban needs $21,000 immediately, please send a miracle, love and guidance.

Amen. God Bless! Dan Ban, my prayers & thoughts are with you!

calady*714

United States
                Member #114502
                August 1, 2011
                651 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2014, 8:15 am - IP Logged

I pray that Dan could also move to a cheaper area. He might can move to a rural town in a trailer. He has help many people i pray he gets the help he needs for himself.

MO
                  United States
                  Member #151972
                  February 1, 2014
                  165 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2014, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Amen. God Bless! Dan Ban, my prayers & thoughts are with you!

calady*714

We are all praying in agreement for Dan Ban's miracle and the his mom!

Thank you Heavenly Father that You can still move mountains on our behalf

in Jesus blessed Name I pray. Amen!

New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #80354
                    September 25, 2009
                    705 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2014, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Hi,

This is Dan.

God Bless

Dan

Will be praying for Dan as well. $21,000 is a lot of money for back rent. Hope he can find affordable housing somewhere else.

mooresville north carolina
                      United States
                      Member #122174
                      January 25, 2012
                      85 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2014, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

praying for you Dan god will bless you im sure of it

Babes333's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                        Alberta
                        Canada
                        Member #101970
                        December 12, 2010
                        26 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2014, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Yes Praying for DAN BAN, I bet more than 1/2 of the 21,000.00 is lawyer fee's/ court filing charges and daily interest that's why it's so very high in the end it is the Lessee's responsibility with is DAN BAN>

Let's Hope an abundance windfall and amazing blessings come his way now!!!

I' Am Blessed And Highly Favored.  I Thank-You, Our Lord Jesus and YHWH!Sun Smiley

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                          Member #118609
                          November 4, 2011
                          933 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

This is an email from positive christianity today  (I hope it is okay to say where it came from).  I hope it brings DanBan and us all joy and blessing.

Romans 15:13. May the God of Hope fill you with all joy.

New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #80354
                            September 25, 2009
                            705 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2014, 11:05 am - IP Logged

6/20/14 Friday

This situation is frustrating to read.

He was paying for his mother's stay in a nursing home?  That's a real big heavy burden.

It may have been better if she remained in her own home and had a visiting nurse assist her. ( know that's expensive too) 

Too bad they did not have someone to counsel them about other ways to finance her stay.

Some times older folks turn over their assets to their children then declare themselves indigent, and qualify for welfare.

Correct me if wrong, but this has to be done 3 years before going into a nursing home.

Know this is frowned upon by many folks who do not have to deal  with this type of burden.

Many will not dare to declare themselves indigent due to personal pride. 

If she had no assets,Why should he be required to pay for her stay? Is that how it works in the State Of N.Y. ?
                            Does Medicaid pay for those who are indigent and in need of nursing home care? 

While caring for sick and elderly parents maybe prescribed or suggested  in scriptures; not sure that it requires the children to go into poverty to provide for nursing home care which is very very expensive. 

I better start reading the Consumer Reports Book, Medicare/Medicap,The Essential Guide for Older Americans And Their Families, by Carl Oshiro and Harry Snyder.Type

MO
                              United States
                              Member #151972
                              February 1, 2014
                              165 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2014, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

6/20/14 Friday

This situation is frustrating to read.

He was paying for his mother's stay in a nursing home?  That's a real big heavy burden.

It may have been better if she remained in her own home and had a visiting nurse assist her. ( know that's expensive too) 

Too bad they did not have someone to counsel them about other ways to finance her stay.

Some times older folks turn over their assets to their children then declare themselves indigent, and qualify for welfare.

Correct me if wrong, but this has to be done 3 years before going into a nursing home.

Know this is frowned upon by many folks who do not have to deal  with this type of burden.

Many will not dare to declare themselves indigent due to personal pride. 

If she had no assets,Why should he be required to pay for her stay? Is that how it works in the State Of N.Y. ?
                              Does Medicaid pay for those who are indigent and in need of nursing home care? 

While caring for sick and elderly parents maybe prescribed or suggested  in scriptures; not sure that it requires the children to go into poverty to provide for nursing home care which is very very expensive. 

I better start reading the Consumer Reports Book, Medicare/Medicap,The Essential Guide for Older Americans And Their Families, by Carl Oshiro and Harry Snyder.Type

Good Afternoon LP family and friends!

Who knows the details of their current situation but our Heavenly Father knows all and

is able to perform the impossible for Dan and his mom.  We will continue to lift them

both up in our prayers that everything will come out better than we could have

expected it to.  In Jesus Holy name. Amen!

This popped up on my phone today:

Jeremiah 31:3

The LORD appeared to him from far away.  I have loved you with an everlasting love;

therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.

Please be encouraged in the LORD and stay prayerful in HIM...

Shining Star

Page 92 of 103