Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winslips

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
891 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2013, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

I was surprised when I did a search on LP and found nothing on this web site. Has anyone heard if it, tried t? What was your response?

http://www.winslips.com/winslips-benefits.html

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    891 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Hmm. No replies?  Bump and what's up with that?  Hmm. No one has EVER heard of them?  Hmm. Someone send me a PM if they don't wanna post. Hmm

dager's avatar - vampireteeth100x98
      New Orleans
      United States
      Member #143282
      May 29, 2013
      36 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:35 am - IP Logged

$21.95 for a month seems pretty expensive for something that can probably be worked out in Excel, or the OpenOffice alternative.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Sorry, I've never heard of them. But I wouldn't pay 20 dollars a month for something like that.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
          Member #125918
          March 31, 2012
          362 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Umm sounds too good to be true and i wonder if this is scammers running that site phishing for CC and PII...

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
            Denver, Co
            United States
            Member #103046
            December 29, 2010
            546 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Not a scam in the sense of an illegal site, but a scam in the sense that it's just another bullshat lottery system that makes little money for you and a lotta money for the site. I wouldn't pay it either.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

New Orleans
              United States
              Member #143282
              May 29, 2013
              36 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:30 am - IP Logged

It really seems like just another person trying to capitalize on people’s want to win the lotto.  I’ve found better info on this forum for free than any system I’ve seen available for purchase.

Sure, a point and click solution would be extremely useful, but I doubt you'll find one, and I really doubt you'll find one being offered on a website asking for a monthly subscription fee to use their web-based software. 

Like I said before most of it can probably be accomplished in Excel, or similar software, and if you take the time to learn you can sort of make your own point and click solutions with the right formulas, and macros.  Even better if you go that route you can change and adapt whatever you need as time goes on and not have to wait or depend on whoever wrote your software to possibly release (and charge) for an update.

I haven't been a member for very long, and have few posts, but have lurked as an unregistered user for a long time.  Save your money and search this forum.  There are more than enough lotto systems, and ideas being shared here to give you something to build off of.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Not a scam in the sense of an illegal site, but a scam in the sense that it's just another bullshat lottery system that makes little money for you and a lotta money for the site. I wouldn't pay it either.

If people like it and its easy to use it might be worth the investment......

I personally dont like the "makes it easier to win" advertisement they use.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

It really seems like just another person trying to capitalize on people’s want to win the lotto.  I’ve found better info on this forum for free than any system I’ve seen available for purchase.

Sure, a point and click solution would be extremely useful, but I doubt you'll find one, and I really doubt you'll find one being offered on a website asking for a monthly subscription fee to use their web-based software. 

Like I said before most of it can probably be accomplished in Excel, or similar software, and if you take the time to learn you can sort of make your own point and click solutions with the right formulas, and macros.  Even better if you go that route you can change and adapt whatever you need as time goes on and not have to wait or depend on whoever wrote your software to possibly release (and charge) for an update.

I haven't been a member for very long, and have few posts, but have lurked as an unregistered user for a long time.  Save your money and search this forum.  There are more than enough lotto systems, and ideas being shared here to give you something to build off of.

I Agree! They are just trying to use LP for free ad space. Perhaps this thread should be vaporized?

Denver, Co
                    United States
                    Member #103046
                    December 29, 2010
                    546 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

If people like it and its easy to use it might be worth the investment......

I personally dont like the "makes it easier to win" advertisement they use.

I'd rather put the $22/mo toward more tix. Hurray!

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

New Orleans
                      United States
                      Member #143282
                      May 29, 2013
                      36 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I Agree! They are just trying to use LP for free ad space. Perhaps this thread should be vaporized?

You're probably right.

What will end up happening is someone searching Google for lotto systems will come across this thread, not read the entire thing, and be mesmerized by the possibility of winning and pay for a few months of membership.

Who won again?

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:42 am - IP Logged

You're probably right.

What will end up happening is someone searching Google for lotto systems will come across this thread, not read the entire thing, and be mesmerized by the possibility of winning and pay for a few months of membership.

Who won again?

If they find it here perhaps they will come back and comment on their experience.....

Its funny how the ones who post these things are never actual users, lol. lol. But rather "does anyone know about"...  All they want is for people to go look at it, NOT to comment on its usefulness. (non-usefulness)

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I'd rather put the $22/mo toward more tix. Hurray!

$22. will buy an ounce of silver today in the form of a real nice collectible coin. Or 11 PB tixs. Green laugh

Denver, Co
                            United States
                            Member #103046
                            December 29, 2010
                            546 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2013, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

$22. will buy an ounce of silver today in the form of a real nice collectible coin. Or 11 PB tixs. Green laugh

Or a monthly subscription to Winslips. Cheers

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7310 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2013, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

If they find it here perhaps they will come back and comment on their experience.....

Its funny how the ones who post these things are never actual users, lol. lol. But rather "does anyone know about"...  All they want is for people to go look at it, NOT to comment on its usefulness. (non-usefulness)

It's like the posts when someone buys a system, doesn't understand how to use it, and then expects one of us to buy the system so we explain to them how to use it. Their "The One Ticket System" sounds inviting and guaranteed to give five numbers plus a bonus number too.

Maybe someone will run a simulation so we'll know what we can expect to win and the ROI.