Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winslips

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
Jacksonville Florida
United States
Member #23018
October 6, 2005
914 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2013, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

A questionable site. Got an adware/spyware/malware warning so be careful. Not worth the money. If you search for Winslips and reviews, it looks like there are several questionble planted reviews for this site that are nothing more than affiliates posting get rick quick claims (they make money when you click through from their site to Winslips and join). Too many red flags for me.

You are better off to spend the money on tickets...

dager's avatar - vampireteeth100x98
    New Orleans
    United States
    Member #143282
    May 29, 2013
    36 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2013, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

It looks like it takes lotto systems created by Stefan Vandevelde.  Just like any other system it may improve your odds, but it obviously didn't for the person who created it because they're selling it.

If I used a system to win the Powerball why would I sell it?  Why not win a few 100M and then give the system away?  Better yet, why not keep playing and win more money?  Or after the initial win keep playing and start handing winning Powerball tickets out to random homeless people, or single mothers.

A lotto system being sold for $5 will make $100,000,000 if sold to 20,000,000 people.  There are roughly 2,000,000,000 people on Earth who use the Internet everyday.  20,000,000 is 1% of 2,000,000,000 Internet users.

Who won again?

...maybe we should all be writing eBooks

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      891 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2013, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! They are just trying to use LP for free ad space. Perhaps this thread should be vaporized?

Ronnie,

I am The last person that would want to advertise a BS product let alone anyone's product besides our very own Bob P. He is ethical and knows his stuff. I was shocked not to find anything on LP and  that's the ONLY reason I placed a post   If Todd feels like he wants to delete this I could Care less BUT I am NOT advertising for Winslips whatsoever. I use excel myself and Bob P's book in which had a lot of useful information plus members on this site.

Just wanted to clearify that (-:  no flame throwing on my end. Not my style. (-:  now let's all go win some money!

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        891 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

It looks like it takes lotto systems created by Stefan Vandevelde.  Just like any other system it may improve your odds, but it obviously didn't for the person who created it because they're selling it.

If I used a system to win the Powerball why would I sell it?  Why not win a few 100M and then give the system away?  Better yet, why not keep playing and win more money?  Or after the initial win keep playing and start handing winning Powerball tickets out to random homeless people, or single mothers.

A lotto system being sold for $5 will make $100,000,000 if sold to 20,000,000 people.  There are roughly 2,000,000,000 people on Earth who use the Internet everyday.  20,000,000 is 1% of 2,000,000,000 Internet users.

Who won again?

...maybe we should all be writing eBooks

!I Agree!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19816 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2013, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Can it even be discussed here by anyone who knows anything about it?  I saw this notice there.

By requesting a free membership, you acknowledge and agree not to share this info with anyone. You further agree not to post images and/or screenshots from Winslips on any other forum, site or blog

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3102 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2013, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Can it even be discussed here by anyone who knows anything about it?  I saw this notice there.

By requesting a free membership, you acknowledge and agree not to share this info with anyone. You further agree not to post images and/or screenshots from Winslips on any other forum, site or blog

What worries me . . .

"Winslips works almost all the time, and we prove it on a daily basis. For what this lottery system does, it does it perfectly: making it a lot easier for you to pick a possible jackpot winning combination."

We have to make a choice?  What kind of prediction is that?

BobP

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2013, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

What worries me . . .

"Winslips works almost all the time, and we prove it on a daily basis. For what this lottery system does, it does it perfectly: making it a lot easier for you to pick a possible jackpot winning combination."

We have to make a choice?  What kind of prediction is that?

BobP

I Agree! Such a grandiose claim, only to have it end with "easy for you to pick" lol. lolGreen laugh

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19740 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2013, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

I was surprised when I did a search on LP and found nothing on this web site. Has anyone heard if it, tried t? What was your response?

http://www.winslips.com/winslips-benefits.html

thanks for sharing Thumbs Up