Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can't Touch this... da dit dit da...

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MADDOG10.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2013, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Can Anyone Beat the ODDS ? Sun Smiley

Pick 3..... Using a  365 draw Game. 

The odds say..... If you want to hit at least one single Box number//// ONE TIME per Week....... you should play at least 25/30 plays per game.

That's 210 plays per week.  This ONE HIT per week would be the NORMAL expected hit rate ....using around 30 plays per game. 

If you think you can do better than normal ........and that you are the one that does better than once a week here ya go.     

If anyone thinks knows they can BEAT THE ODDs....... and HIT more than once a week using those 210 single number Box plays per week we would love for you to show your stuff. 

You can demo your work in one of two ways...... LONG Term using a daily game....or Short Term using the Multi State's results Page here at Lottery Post. 

We average 69 daily games per day both US and Canada. Using only 5.2 days worth of those multi state results will equal out to 365 days....or about 52 normal weeks worth of the results. Do your demo within those 5 game days using those 69 games ......and your done. You have done a year's worth of hits quick time.   

Using your 30 box singles on 69 Multi State games per day .....the odds should produce about 12+ HITS normally every day. Can you touch that ? 

So if you can beat the odds ......and produce more than the expected hit rate of ......1 hit per week you are doing something no one else can do. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20115 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2013, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

30 boxes a day

026  048  049   058  059  067  068  069  078  147

148  149  158  159  168  189  246  247  248  249

258  279  459  468  489  579  589  678  679  789

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19819 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2013, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

is this the same thing as the other thread

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2013, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Seems like an unrealistic test.  You might as well have Jimmy4164 do one of his simulations.  Not all 69 daily games will have 69 green lights for playing 30 single boxed numbers for 5 days in a row.  Seems like if someone accepted your conditions they are doomed to fail and don't really understand the Pick3 and Pick4 games at all.

Most lottery systems fail because they are based on random short-term events that have nothing to do with anything.  You have to go much further in history than what you think if your trying to use past events to predict future events.  In actuality a good lottery system does not predict anything it just waits for the cyclic nature of the data to show itself again which it will.  I see alot of people waiting on cyclic data that has a high periodic rate.  There is much better cyclic data that does not have a high standard deviation and periodic rate to track.

Jimmy

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2013, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Seems like an unrealistic test.  You might as well have Jimmy4164 do one of his simulations.  Not all 69 daily games will have 69 green lights for playing 30 single boxed numbers for 5 days in a row.  Seems like if someone accepted your conditions they are doomed to fail and don't really understand the Pick3 and Pick4 games at all.

Most lottery systems fail because they are based on random short-term events that have nothing to do with anything.  You have to go much further in history than what you think if your trying to use past events to predict future events.  In actuality a good lottery system does not predict anything it just waits for the cyclic nature of the data to show itself again which it will.  I see alot of people waiting on cyclic data that has a high periodic rate.  There is much better cyclic data that does not have a high standard deviation and periodic rate to track.

Jimmy

I see alot of people waiting on cyclic data that has a high periodic rate.  There is much better cyclic data that does not have a high standard deviation and periodic rate to track.

Right on the money. I'm guilty of it too no doubt. But what is that cyclic data that differs from any other observation? Don't all observations have ups and downs at the end of the day?

Unless one can be on top of the highs and lows at any given moment during any draw from any state at any given time, you're just another system whore like me. Green laugh

Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I see alot of people waiting on cyclic data that has a high periodic rate.  There is much better cyclic data that does not have a high standard deviation and periodic rate to track.

Right on the money. I'm guilty of it too no doubt. But what is that cyclic data that differs from any other observation? Don't all observations have ups and downs at the end of the day?

Unless one can be on top of the highs and lows at any given moment during any draw from any state at any given time, you're just another system whore like me. Green laugh

I don't have a system for Pick3 and Pick4 but if I created one I would not be playing every single day and it would not be based on results that happened yesterday.

Jimmy

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2013, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I don't have a system for Pick3 and Pick4 but if I created one I would not be playing every single day and it would not be based on results that happened yesterday.

Jimmy

I only play one dollar week on P-3.

I know you wouldn't play everyday, neither do I. I was just messing. Jester

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2013, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Jimmy

"Seems like an unrealistic test".

It may seem that way to your experience.

"You might as well have Jimmy4164 do one of his simulations".

I don't see how a Jimmy4164 simulation would fit into this particular test. That would only test Jimmy's ideas... and his idea of how to simulate his thoughts.

"Not all 69 daily games will have 69 green lights for playing 30 single boxed numbers for 5 days in a row".

Those would be counted as a loss in this test. Because that is part of this particular test isn't it? It was one of the original conditions of this specific test.....the using of single boxes only. If we changed the rules of this test ....then it would be a different test wouldn't it? No, this test must use real results. It already takes into account the 72% singles and 27% double distribution. Other wise the normal expected results would have to be adjusted upwards by that amount.   

"Most lottery systems fail because they are based on random short-term events that have nothing to do with anything.  You have to go much further in history than what you think if your trying to use past events to predict future events.  In actuality a good lottery system does not predict anything it just waits for the cyclic nature of the data to show itself again which it will.  I see a lot of people waiting on cyclic data that has a high periodic rate.  There is much better cyclic data that does not have a high standard deviation and periodic rate to track". 

This was just your personal philosophy on all things lottery..... and the way you would do things. Who said anything about "using past events" ...or using short term events? 

So, you say you don't believe in tracking. Then you turn around and say you believe in tracking cycles that happened in the "past"? Then you say "Wait" ? Wait on some sort of something that will happen in a future cyclic event......because the data will" show itself again which it will."    Really? Will it ?  How will you know if you don't track those cyclic events? 

You sound like a real fire ball "Systems Tracking Player" to me.   LOL 

The focus here was supposed to be on the ODDS of the game and ......the Odds never change regardless of ......"Cycles".   

The title of this post was...... Can you beat the ODDs?   Not...can you beat the Odds with Cycles. If you think that's the way to do it.....you make up a test and ... go for it. 

Win d    

Beautiful Florida
                  United States
                  Member #5709
                  July 18, 2004
                  20115 Posts
                  Posted: June 23, 2013, 11:16 am - IP Logged

I have to agree WinD, Odds never change but cycles do. I only participated because I think I can beat the odds, as slight as it may be for me to accomplish this feat that is why I participated. So,

Even though I didn't actually start until after 3:00pm I just used the box's for both midday/evening, only having hit (11) times therefore not being able to beat the odds yesterday. I'll keep a running log of what happened everyday..

Saturday 6/22 -                                   11 hits.

Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2013, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

I understand the point of your post, I am not dumb as you think I am and will leave it at that.

Jimmy

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2013, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I understand the point of your post, I am not dumb as you think I am and will leave it at that.

Jimmy

Jimmy..... Please don't think that you're dumb because of my post. That wasn't supposed to be the aim. It was to restate the test parameters for someone who had become confused after a time..... and re focus them back onto the original points. Normally, I enjoy reading your post.

Win d    

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19819 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

is this something you are trying to find out or are you trying to tell us something?

Park City, UT
                          United States
                          Member #69864
                          January 18, 2009
                          993 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2013, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy..... Please don't think that you're dumb because of my post. That wasn't supposed to be the aim. It was to restate the test parameters for someone who had become confused after a time..... and re focus them back onto the original points. Normally, I enjoy reading your post.

No problems we are good.

Jimmy

Beautiful Florida
                            United States
                            Member #5709
                            July 18, 2004
                            20115 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2013, 9:21 am - IP Logged

I have to agree WinD, Odds never change but cycles do. I only participated because I think I can beat the odds, as slight as it may be for me to accomplish this feat that is why I participated. So,

Even though I didn't actually start until after 3:00pm I just used the box's for both midday/evening, only having hit (11) times therefore not being able to beat the odds yesterday. I'll keep a running log of what happened everyday..

Saturday        6/22 -                                   11 hits.

Sunday          6/23 -                                    10 hits.

Beautiful Florida
                              United States
                              Member #5709
                              July 18, 2004
                              20115 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2013, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Saturday        6/22 -                                   11 hits.

Sunday          6/23 -                                    10 hits.

Monday          6/24 -                                    17 hits.