Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has there been a study as to whether there have been or are more Female JP winners than Males?

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 3 years ago by maringoman.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
Massachusetts
United States
Member #37433
April 14, 2006
2747 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2013, 10:15 am - IP Logged

I disagree...lol. I think in the professional fields especially, the women are far more aggressive than most men (by about 2 or 3 to 1). I don't think the lottery is a good comparator for real risk taking and aggressiveness. I have come across more women than men who I think would do anything to get ahead in their fields.

I find that most careers that require rough work and are dangerous are mainly in the hands of men. Fire fighting, construction jobs, auto repairs, trash handlers, sports  professionals, law enforcement, fishing, transportation (truck, bus and cab driving). A big proportion of workers in the in paper pushing careers such as accountants, marketers, legal matters are also men. Idk. 

But since there is no data to go by and both of us are relying on subjective knowledge then I call this one a truce

That money's gone fo ever