Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Holding The Numbers This week

Topic closed. 374 replies. Last post 3 years ago by meriwetherman.

Page 18 of 25
PrintE-mailLink
tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
New York
United States
Member #94252
July 16, 2010
21909 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2013, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

TJ when you said soon, it is money in the bank...Let us know about  Wa state

Personally I would turn wheelers pairs in to 83 or 88 my favorite.... only if matches up to your material.  Also hate to say this but I think 49 44 or 99 is gonna be hot once more.....might double up.  See what you get....I am watching WA closely, still holding that 777 for a few more days, and 888 showed .   So I guess trips or false trips are in your future.  USE WITH CAUTION lol

Sun Smiley

Lindalu711's avatar - anneliese
    Los Angeles County, Ca.
    United States
    Member #128513
    May 26, 2012
    2261 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

How do I use results page????????

Everyone take a look at results right now....... We will wait.....SleepBed Sleep 

Okay what did you noticeCrazy   

The 39 pair is everywhere      396 739 139  394.   That means these numbers will hit again this eve and the 39 and mirror

34 smart plays  . Are you due 3 or 9 this eve.  Well put .50 on 139 739 396.   Put .50 on the same number that hit mid.

56/55/50  smoking hot with 556 553 550 551 558 506 .

Hi Bigs & Colleen,

Trying to learn from your valuable lessons. I Agree! This morning I studied yesterday's results. Noticed the 33 pair hit 5 states yesterday. Here's my question. How many times should I see it hit /over how many days, before I should consider it a "HOTT" pair?

Thanks,

Lindalu

Illinois
      United States
      Member #99771
      October 31, 2010
      1391 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2013, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, will do.

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bigs & Colleen,

Trying to learn from your valuable lessons. I Agree! This morning I studied yesterday's results. Noticed the 33 pair hit 5 states yesterday. Here's my question. How many times should I see it hit /over how many days, before I should consider it a "HOTT" pair?

Thanks,

Lindalu

Almost got it. That is the way you track pairs.  But the hot pairs are 00/54.  Why ???

they did not hit many states but they travelled Over the last 3  days.  33 had a run of a day but

did not  travel to mid and eve today.  Look back and see  100 600 800 soon 300. The pairs travel

and mirror   . You will see 600  then 100    800 then 300.  Go back from today 3  days you will see

oo4 005 oo1 oo6 oo8.  You will notice that it travels to many states and repeats in some.  The travel

and the repeats in states is what makes it hot to us.   You got the eye now so seeing that 33 was 

right on point.    33 pair is a another lesson altogether because it has followers  that mirror and

can hit a state 3,4,5 times in a month.   33,38,88, 78

* some states like Cali do not always follow this pattern as often*      98/48  watch them   10/16

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #69849
          January 18, 2009
          14873 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello dee.  that digit 8 is sooo hot in Pa you almost have to play it every draw.

watch for a repeat of what happenned yesterday  1 up 1 down  1 up       108 = 299.

You need digit 6 in eve. 86x pair because of the hot 8.   684.   Let's see what happens tonight

and look again.  2nd and 3rd postion digits may repeat to eve  08.     PA     sorry too late for draw

hey...bigdsing...PA got  152 tonite....do I still follow the digit 8...?

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

hey...bigdsing...PA got  152 tonite....do I still follow the digit 8...?

Hey Dee, Pa is so funny when it comes to replay of digits and doubles(as you well know)

How many draws did it repeat 94 pair.  So I have to stay with 8.   YOU need the  39 63  in 

mid.  639/630/689  is a good number. You know this but it seems Pa wants to follow Ga.

Sometimes with the

same number within a few draws   and  sometimes with the  pairs in the 1st and 3rd position.. 

We will track it and see it we can nail that pattern.

Lindalu711's avatar - anneliese
              Los Angeles County, Ca.
              United States
              Member #128513
              May 26, 2012
              2261 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Almost got it. That is the way you track pairs.  But the hot pairs are 00/54.  Why ???

they did not hit many states but they travelled Over the last 3  days.  33 had a run of a day but

did not  travel to mid and eve today.  Look back and see  100 600 800 soon 300. The pairs travel

and mirror   . You will see 600  then 100    800 then 300.  Go back from today 3  days you will see

oo4 005 oo1 oo6 oo8.  You will notice that it travels to many states and repeats in some.  The travel

and the repeats in states is what makes it hot to us.   You got the eye now so seeing that 33 was 

right on point.    33 pair is a another lesson altogether because it has followers  that mirror and

can hit a state 3,4,5 times in a month.   33,38,88, 78

* some states like Cali do not always follow this pattern as often*      98/48  watch them   10/16

Thank you. Great Info. Will do.

Lindalu

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello Mardell, we like   97x    for eve  for  VA  974 973  are  going around and the 2 nd postion digit

from mid has been repeating to eve.  You are Due 7 eve.  So use that to limit your selections in VA.

VA  Players  go get your money 

Banana       7-9-3     

people do it but nobody does it betterGreen laughGreen laughROFL 

Kentucky needed 6,7,8 in the eve   6-7-4

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                  gay,ga
                  United States
                  Member #68810
                  December 30, 2008
                  5942 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2013, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Reading whats been posted for the last few days............any GA news? I have been on that 789 and the 2 others you mentioned, one of which was289

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2013, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Reading whats been posted for the last few days............any GA news? I have been on that 789 and the 2 others you mentioned, one of which was289

posted for ga 1 0r 2 pages back,  still like em.  289 came as the mirror 284Crying

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                      gay,ga
                      United States
                      Member #68810
                      December 30, 2008
                      5942 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

GA you do not have many 2 digits returns to eve but when we see 713, we like 312 314  313 730

732 734  for up coming draws.  Of course  put .50 on the trips today following 3 odd.

If you are playing 09 run the series in ga 091 092 093 094 etc...

Dang..........192 hit in GA

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2013, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Dang..........192 hit in GA

Thud      still like that first set  73,13  for a couple of days  include 703

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                          South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #71280
                          February 22, 2009
                          15326 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi Colleen - are the 40 pairs done in Florida - the last six draws

948-645-481-684-848-435

got any clues?  LOL

thanks for your help.

connie

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                            PA
                            United States
                            Member #69849
                            January 18, 2009
                            14873 Posts
                            Posted: July 2, 2013, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey Dee, Pa is so funny when it comes to replay of digits and doubles(as you well know)

How many draws did it repeat 94 pair.  So I have to stay with 8.   YOU need the  39 63  in 

mid.  639/630/689  is a good number. You know this but it seems Pa wants to follow Ga.

Sometimes with the

same number within a few draws   and  sometimes with the  pairs in the 1st and 3rd position.. 

We will track it and see it we can nail that pattern.

You have that right...bigdsing  with PA....they are off the wall sometimes with these numbers....and yes  PA does follow GA and also NY......PA repeated the 94 pair back to back on 6-26 day and nite  and 6-27 on nitetime...nothing since than.....

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: July 3, 2013, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Hello shelby, how about we do this different so we can Nail it.  Let's go draw to draw with Illinois.

Earlier I posted about how we had to hold a number in Tri-State 7 days. I know each day we are

moved  to changing when we do not see the hit.  However we need a win here right now.   

6 is your 1st digit from mid and it could repeat.   You need the 49 pair in the eve.  So we still need 4.

That is just for today.

Then i want you to play your pets only for a few days and  WRITE DOWN   Delaware's  back pairs for EVE.

Delaware's back pairs for eve  Will help you hit MID draw.  Let's both watch it for this week.

Sooner then we thought but it will help.     Delaware eve 291     Illinois  591

Page 18 of 25