Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Holding The Numbers This week

Topic closed. 374 replies. Last post 4 years ago by meriwetherman.

Page 14 of 25
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2013, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

lol bigs my eve qp 321 str I changed 3 to 8 ,821 just now seeing ur 781  shld of payed that oh well we will see whats comn tonight also jusT Want to add we r following Indiana as well look at past few days gl

Hello rhonda, we are also tracking Kentucky all month and watching who you are following. Gonna spent a few

days and Bust Wisconsin  and  then we will GET KENTUCKY once and For all.  Yes Nod

Watch   549 542 543 546 547   following those double 00's

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2013, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Someone please put out the fire on these Pairs tonightDunk

50 55 54 56 76 75

eve draw   501    053   435    855    657    501   542   455   542   454  520     549

EVERYONE ENJOY THE 4th of July. Even if you do not celebrate,it make it a day for you to

just relax and have your favorite treat with your eyes closed.....  Yum a sugar free treat....nahhhhh!

You got the 54 tonight?    Go ahead and take a chance on 00's  right now   001  006.  play the series if

you must ...HOLD EM....       not kentucky ...they already got em.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2013, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Following mid draw,look at pairs repeating to eve. First day of the month play your pets today and let's look

at LIST for numbers with 8...

Hey North Carolina ..  we said  "look for the pairs to repeat to eve.   Also look for numbers with 8.

What was the Winner  North Carolina??????      5-6-8       pairs  repeated with DUE digit 8 

BAMMMMSmash

DO THAT DANCEBanana    Can you hold a numbers????    Wa state  876Wink

Thank you everyone...see ya next timeSee Ya!

Like2Win's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Glen Burnie, MD
        United States
        Member #69239
        January 6, 2009
        1425 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2013, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bigdsing, do you see anything for MD? I see the 4's are way overdue.  Thanks!

Glenn Dale
          United States
          Member #72252
          March 13, 2009
          1277 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2013, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Hey Bigdsing, do you see anything for MD? I see the 4's are way overdue.  Thanks!

Hi Like2Win,we both see the 4's overdue midday, they don't seem to want to show.  I hope they show today

deja vu's avatar - IMG 8728.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #75453
            June 3, 2009
            13588 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Hi Bigs and Colleen, glad ya'll are back!

Do  you have anything for Texas?

SCMOM's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              Lancaster SC
              United States
              Member #134267
              October 23, 2012
              137 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2013, 10:28 am - IP Logged

running around emoticonSaturday I played only the pairs from Friday evening

123,124,125,126,127, played 1.00 combo nodding yes by a very happy emoticon

happy times emoticon       152       happy times emoticon.

I held on to the pairs,Thanks Bigdsing

Kashis's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                Raleigh NC
                United States
                Member #143601
                June 7, 2013
                55 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2013, 11:12 am - IP Logged

BigD thanks for that got it again ????!!! What do u see for today

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2013, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello Like2win  I know it is easy for me to say Hold onto those 4's but they are way over due and the

numbers travelling around are like 542 543 547 548 549 439 437.   Let's go1 draw at a time and remember

what we do mid  replay at eve. Too many times we await a number and do not play it back eve,    43 pair

Maryland

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2013, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bigs and Colleen, glad ya'll are back!

Do  you have anything for Texas?

Hello deja vu, it is Good to see you  and thank you.  We shall take a long look at Texas, it is over due time to start

getting some hits there.  We will pm you this week and find a place to post for Texas.  In the mean time  we like

your picks.Hurray!

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2013, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

running around emoticonSaturday I played only the pairs from Friday evening

123,124,125,126,127, played 1.00 combo nodding yes by a very happy emoticon

happy times emoticon       152       happy times emoticon.

I held on to the pairs,Thanks Bigdsing

No SCMOM thank you for showing that We all can work together and  get  good hits,   Great work.

Holding the pairs and playing that series..perfect play!       Go South CarolinaBanana

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2013, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

BigD thanks for that got it again ????!!! What do u see for today

What do you see based on the info  in our last 2 threads.  Tell me what You see and let's work it together,

because when we are not here, You need to be able to hit it large.   We like 83x .  58 if the  1st position 

number stays 5.   Sometimes you can have the same number repeat in the same postion up to 4 times.

Look at the last 2 mid draws.   5 in 1st postion. This helps if you have pairs you like.

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                          louisville,ky
                          United States
                          Member #72809
                          March 28, 2009
                          9484 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2013, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

ok tks bigs going with 543/542

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: July 2, 2013, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

ok tks bigs going with 543/542

ok hold em with your pets.  You need  9's bad in mid.    Look at all your picks with 6 or 9  for mid and if they

do not hit.  bring em back eve.

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: July 2, 2013, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello Like2win  I know it is easy for me to say Hold onto those 4's but they are way over due and the

numbers travelling around are like 542 543 547 548 549 439 437.   Let's go1 draw at a time and remember

what we do mid  replay at eve. Too many times we await a number and do not play it back eve,    43 pair

Maryland

7-3-9    dang mirror of 4-3-7.Crying      Still HOLD for the 4's.     3 ODD I would not rule out trips and false trips  within

3 mid draws from now.    Maryland       7-9-3   7-9-4 eve .    739 could bring you trips eve!!!!!!!!!

Page 14 of 25