Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Holding The Numbers This week

Topic closed. 374 replies. Last post 4 years ago by meriwetherman.

Page 8 of 25
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2013, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

* Late night players*  We can only hope you paid attention. It only cost you 2 Picks.

Arkansas we thank you.Banana   876                 Whose next?   

* Can you hold a number and not change them every day?Patriot

mirror  is   268 289         768  789   

Need a number for mid....Go back to the list and use due numbers with pairs... Find a sum that is due

and compare it to list.  Play the frt and bck pair from last eve with due number aand it 's mirror.

So many ways to look at it.  Look at your calendar and see what pairs hit 4 weeks ago. You can do it.

4 numbers to hold 1 str hit!!!

Minn. we thank you Banana  876 str888       Whose next?

can you hold a numberPatriot

D.C   we thank you Banana 498

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

We see something today that may help states with 782/789    778 772 962 784 774 234 734  787 

312 724 346 298 292

New York go here narrow it down to   23/ 73       include 337 032 328 731 730 737 234 312 724 827  734

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

win$4life's avatar - WINGS
      Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #114965
      August 10, 2011
      151 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2013, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pa.  you gotta believe       535    3 odd  mid   then the false trips. Banana 

Fantastic!       Hot pairs 55     9-9-4 eve

@win/shoes you on it?     Thank you Arkansas  4-9-8

On it! Got it!

SCMOM's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Lancaster SC
        United States
        Member #134267
        October 23, 2012
        137 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2013, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bigdsing 3 odd's for SC evening,,177.. I've gotta check my tickets again from midday I thought I played the 55 pair with all the numbers.What?

Good Luck Everyone, SCMOM

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
          gay,ga
          United States
          Member #68810
          December 30, 2008
          5964 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2013, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Wow.......you are on it.....I just looked back 4 weeks ago and we had 525.........tonight 535.........sfter the 525........548 hit.........food for thought................this is in GA...........

skats1961's avatar - batman30
            Louisiana
            United States
            Member #28749
            December 21, 2005
            239 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2013, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Please take a look at Louisiana. We've had all old numbers on the pick 3 for 2 days in a row. And the pick 4 is looking weird to but I don't know how to manipulate the numbers to figure out what might be coming.

skats1961's avatar - batman30
              Louisiana
              United States
              Member #28749
              December 21, 2005
              239 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2013, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Please take a look at Louisiana. We've had all old numbers on the pick 3 for 2 days in a row. And the pick 4 is looking weird to but I don't know how to manipulate the numbers to figure out what might be coming.

Correction: all "odd" numbers

United States
                Member #130905
                July 28, 2012
                60 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2013, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Bigdsing,

New student here in VA ready to learn. See Ya!     Any suggestions for VA today?? 

Thanks!!  Banana

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2013, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Correction: all "odd" numbers

Hello skats1961, we will look at La, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio in the coming draws, if we see ANYTHING we

will post or pm

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2013, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Wow.......you are on it.....I just looked back 4 weeks ago and we had 525.........tonight 535.........sfter the 525........548 hit.........food for thought................this is in GA...........

Many players look past the calendar play but it is a great tool for a couple of hits each month.

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2013, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning Bigdsing,

New student here in VA ready to learn. See Ya!     Any suggestions for VA today?? 

Thanks!!  Banana

Welcome GE6MI11N1,   look at mid draw for the past week.  You need a 7 and digit 8.   Many states are

havving the same number repeat. So the first thing you must play is 206 from Last night.  Sometimes the pairs

repeat from previous draw   20  and 06.   You can play series with either(if it is within your budget) or use

the pairs with 7 or 8.    207 208 607 608. You can also go back 4 weeks from today and see if pairs are repeating

in your state.  For example the first week of June, what was the number on Friday?    Will those pairs repeat

today. Hoas this happen other weeks in yhe past month.    Right know holding a number is what we are about.

You need 7/8  I would pick combo's with 7 or 8 and hold them.   watch for 13 pair

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                        louisville,ky
                        United States
                        Member #72809
                        March 28, 2009
                        9463 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2013, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

hey bigs ky had another all odd do we need to watch? lol

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Matsy's avatar - binary
                          Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #61397
                          May 21, 2008
                          51 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2013, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

So are we playing doubles still?  I have not hit is so long I don't remember what to do or how to cash a winning ticket, lol.  Just kidding I had a box last week on the 227, but I need more than one.  Watching you and trying to learn too.

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

hey bigs ky had another all odd do we need to watch? lol

Hello Rhonda, we hope you are feeling good todaySun Smiley.  Kentucky is begging for the trip and false trips!!!!!!!!

449 949.   First we must follow johnnyB tip for all states and play 395 and yesterdays mid right back.  MANY

States gonna have the same number repeat and we do not want to miss it.    39x  95x      1 is due.

Some states hold on to the trips until the last minute.  3 odd numbers eve are all we need to hold them

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2013, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

So are we playing doubles still?  I have not hit is so long I don't remember what to do or how to cash a winning ticket, lol.  Just kidding I had a box last week on the 227, but I need more than one.  Watching you and trying to learn too.

Green laugh. One time I went to my lotto store and the clerk looked at me and said "You have not won in a long timeYes Nod"

" I said I win everyday I am aliveApprove"  But you are right so give me a Computer PickGreen laughROFLGreen laugh

Hey we know the pairs are repeating and doubles can hit your  state 3/4/5 times in a row so expect it.

But you need to go and put .50 on those trips and 449 949 before they sell out.   Play that 055 just incaseWink

55 54 56 75 76 50 are our hot pairs 

GA 535  eveBanana   GA mid  055.

Page 8 of 25