Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fl Nc Ga Sc

Topic closed. 395 replies. Last post 3 years ago by STORM.

Page 9 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
buttaball75's avatar - animated sphere.gif
NC
United States
Member #140781
March 26, 2013
459 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2013, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi storm,hru doing today? Smile

$$LETS GET IT$$Group Hug

buttaball75's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    NC
    United States
    Member #140781
    March 26, 2013
    459 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2013, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Storm the train number came today ...175....thk u!

$$LETS GET IT$$Group Hug

NEVNEE47's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #99625
      October 28, 2010
      1111 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2013, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

hi lady, i ran out of minutes..thank you!!

NEVNEE47's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #99625
        October 28, 2010
        1111 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

338, crazy!! I knew we wud get a dbl but not the 33* pair.. Crazy

hi,,, i ran out of minutes thanks tho

prodriver99's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          beech island south carolina
          United States
          Member #139638
          February 28, 2013
          19 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2013, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

what's good for sc storm?

STORM's avatar - Rean
            Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2013, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I am getting sooo many messages right now, please forgive me if it's taking me longer to reply... my energy has been very low. I am sharing pictures babi girl took earlier this month while I was sick, she even got one of me praying, love that one the most. Everyone is asking me 'Where have u been'.. I was in the hospital for 4days.I Really wasn't gonna say anything but I see so many of u who Really care abt me. I got some lp visits at the hospital for those of u who found out. For the ones that sent flowers/cards/the phone calls.. I have even received e cards, Thank u. I didn't know so many members cared so much abt me.I Appreciate U All. My heart is Very touched by the Out-Pouring Love/Support. I am ofcourse home resting an feeling a lot better,some days are better than others but I thank the lord for loving me so much, to Allow me to share my life 'surrounding' me with such beautiful ppl. Altho some of u got mad at me bcuz u didn't believe me when I said I was in the hospital, I forgive u... saddest part is that u didn't believe in me an Our friendship to stay, u left me when I really needed u.. Yea, I said it, a few of u became apart of my 'Daily' an for u to walk away from me in this time 'Spoke Volumes', especially how we were Always there for each other. A Special note to those of u who left, Even if u decided to come back an speak to me, or even need anything, I will be here for u.. My heart/soul wont let me do u wrong. I will pray that the lord fixes whatever hate anyone has toward me. I should have been gone from lp long time ago with the awful way I've been treated, but I'm still here an there's a reason, Simply bcuz 'I love lp/helping everyone'. Thank u for taking the time to read my thoughts... love u All... *STORM*

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2013, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Storm the train number came today ...175....thk u!

Anytime... Congrats my dear!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2013, 12:16 am - IP Logged

hi,,, i ran out of minutes thanks tho

No prob, I sent u a text earlier.. I hope u received it, let me know.. my phone has been acting up this week..

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2013, 12:50 am - IP Logged

what's good for sc storm?

Hi sweetie,

Here u Go; 326*/293 000* 415 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2013, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Look out for a series,dbl, trip today... 213* 061*/901 879*/768 232*/332 101/001 333* 777* 999/666* 888 000* g/l e/1

If u try to call/tx me an can't get thru, try later... I am headed to get my phone repaired, prob have to buy another one, but oh well..

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      south carolina
                      United States
                      Member #125608
                      March 30, 2012
                      9814 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2013, 11:44 am - IP Logged

I am getting sooo many messages right now, please forgive me if it's taking me longer to reply... my energy has been very low. I am sharing pictures babi girl took earlier this month while I was sick, she even got one of me praying, love that one the most. Everyone is asking me 'Where have u been'.. I was in the hospital for 4days.I Really wasn't gonna say anything but I see so many of u who Really care abt me. I got some lp visits at the hospital for those of u who found out. For the ones that sent flowers/cards/the phone calls.. I have even received e cards, Thank u. I didn't know so many members cared so much abt me.I Appreciate U All. My heart is Very touched by the Out-Pouring Love/Support. I am ofcourse home resting an feeling a lot better,some days are better than others but I thank the lord for loving me so much, to Allow me to share my life 'surrounding' me with such beautiful ppl. Altho some of u got mad at me bcuz u didn't believe me when I said I was in the hospital, I forgive u... saddest part is that u didn't believe in me an Our friendship to stay, u left me when I really needed u.. Yea, I said it, a few of u became apart of my 'Daily' an for u to walk away from me in this time 'Spoke Volumes', especially how we were Always there for each other. A Special note to those of u who left, Even if u decided to come back an speak to me, or even need anything, I will be here for u.. My heart/soul wont let me do u wrong. I will pray that the lord fixes whatever hate anyone has toward me. I should have been gone from lp long time ago with the awful way I've been treated, but I'm still here an there's a reason, Simply bcuz 'I love lp/helping everyone'. Thank u for taking the time to read my thoughts... love u All... *STORM*

Oh honey I'm now just finding this out...I haven't been on LP for several days, with mom and her condition and my kids, things kinda way heavy on me. But know that your in my prayers and thoughts. Hope you continue to feel better. Please take care of yourself. Love you.Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2013, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Oh honey I'm now just finding this out...I haven't been on LP for several days, with mom and her condition and my kids, things kinda way heavy on me. But know that your in my prayers and thoughts. Hope you continue to feel better. Please take care of yourself. Love you.Lovies

Thank u dear,

love you Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2013, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

I juz went to store an played.. 301* 333* 1975 2179 898*/519 879/786 998/165

Felt strongly abt these... some numbers come to me when I get to the store, so I end up playing more.

Cell is clear now, I juz transfered my info to my other phone, didn't feel like being bothered an waiting forever at at&t

Let's pray debbie throws out a good one today...

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2013, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I juz went to store an played.. 301* 333* 1975 2179 898*/519 879/786 998/165

Felt strongly abt these... some numbers come to me when I get to the store, so I end up playing more.

Cell is clear now, I juz transfered my info to my other phone, didn't feel like being bothered an waiting forever at at&t

Let's pray debbie throws out a good one today...

OH SNAP!! Scared 113 5189 Both of my numbers 3/4 are off by one number... REALLY? Smh... Everytime I play close to draw break, this happens!!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                              South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #71280
                              February 22, 2009
                              15315 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2013, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

OH SNAP!! Scared 113 5189 Both of my numbers 3/4 are off by one number... REALLY? Smh... Everytime I play close to draw break, this happens!!

Hi Storm - Florida got the 113 on Tuesday and the 1985 last night...hmmmmm

Page 9 of 27