Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maryland: 7/1 - 7/31/2013

Topic closed. 243 replies. Last post 3 years ago by grwurston.

Page 10 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
elkton, maryland
United States
Member #85565
January 18, 2010
1028 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2013, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Close, but no cigar though!!!  3 out of 4 is good, but not quite there. Thought I was gonna have it till that 0 popped up...

Going to get my keys for tomorrow. Back in a few.

I had 1582 and 1589. I used no zero's in any of my numbers.ROFL

TC

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5129 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2013, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Saturday's keys  4-9

MID  0337  No key

EVE  5913  Key 9

Sunday's Key #s are  4-8

Sunday's keys 4-8

MID  7273  No key

EVE  1850  Key 8

Monday's Key #s  are  2-9  Let's win some $$$$.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

LUCKYME$'s avatar - flower2
      Baltimore,Maryland
      United States
      Member #115124
      August 14, 2011
      1364 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

My Monday picks 4 MD.will be 1118,5000,1916 to start the work Winning week.Sun Smiley

Best of luck to All!Sun Smiley

Blue Angel

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5587 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2013, 12:25 am - IP Logged

I would be looking for the 2468 0158 1348 and 7294,  the 1268 could repeat very soon.  Remember we haven't had a single digit sum yet,  1231 5310.

Approve

Excuse me y'all......................... but the longest out ain't longest out anymore.  Just a reminder 0158 is kinda like 1850.

Smash  BOX HIT ALL FOUR. 48HR TURN AROUND, NO CHARGE, WE AIM TO PLEASE.

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
          MARYLAND
          United States
          Member #119884
          December 5, 2011
          1671 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2013, 12:27 am - IP Logged

7476    Blue Angel

7273 JULY21.......ROFL

These are my sets of numbers, I believe, I have explained many times.......5,2,0,9      4, 7,3,2,    6, 1, 0, 4     2,7,9     3,5, 8

at midday we have 7273...since 2 is there...i pick 5,0,9...not 2,7,9...27 is already gone.. I will pick ..no 4 from 4,7,3,2..as well.

There is 3..so 5,8 is my choice as well..

total numbers....5,0,9, 8, 4    ( note: tonight we have 1850)

For tomorrow, I am predicting,.....590x. 498X ..X= 8,4,6,1,2,

590X and 498X is following 2,9,7 ..tomorrow is 22nd,...

Watch out!!!!!  246x

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
            MARYLAND
            United States
            Member #119884
            December 5, 2011
            1671 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2013, 12:36 am - IP Logged

5,2,0,9      4,7,3,2  6,1,0,4    2,7,9    3,5,8

For example..

midday July 17....2954......295..so is left...4 is there...so we use..610 or 372

0-610 or 0-372

BANG!!! SAME EVE JULY 17 WE  HAVE 2703

grwurston's avatar - 144
              Let's Go Rangers!!!
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              5129 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2013, 12:37 am - IP Logged

1249, 1248, 1547, 1367, 1279, 1299, 1259, 0159, 0179, 0149, 3468, 1689, 2469, 3489, 3469

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

Harbinger
                D.C./MD.
                United States
                Member #44103
                July 30, 2006
                5587 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2013, 12:42 am - IP Logged

I would add the 1258 2367 3479 4268 3467 and 7294.

Idea

elkton, maryland
                  United States
                  Member #85565
                  January 18, 2010
                  1028 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2013, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I would add the 1258 2367 3479 4268 3467 and 7294.

Idea

That was good selecting on 1580 and today you almost knocked them dead with 2367 and 4268.

The number was............   3268

Keep up the good work...........Type

OGG

United States
                    Member #141260
                    April 9, 2013
                    1390 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2013, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

As mentioned yesterday. Maryland loves even digit balls

X268.   X = 1, 3, 5, 7, 9

Congrats to all who believe in my opinion.  Unlike 1 of your thread members.  My inbox is full of thanks today......

Look Listen Learn.

Dont spend all your time looking for my flaws.  Spend time studying your states results.....

Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5587 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2013, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all who believe in my opinion.  Unlike 1 of your thread members.  My inbox is full of thanks today......

Look Listen Learn.

Dont spend all your time looking for my flaws.  Spend time studying your states results.....

Everyone is welcome here, but Mr/Ms. Ninja/McKinnie? please do not play games/lecture us and not name names.  We all get along here very well and try very hard to help each other with limited budgets and educated guesses.  There is no one system that guarantees anything or is better than others.  Nowhere was the X268 in that order posted by Mr. Ninja/McKinnie and you at one point wrote to forget about it. You need all four digits to collect money in MD.   Yes "even" numbers hit,  but an odd digit 3 midday today spoiled that,  MD has the same odds as any other P4 state that uses real balls...1 : 10000.

Good Luck.

United States
                        Member #141260
                        April 9, 2013
                        1390 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2013, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Maryland is ez state to hit in.  Whoever can verify this pls do

Maryland has a even digit bias.   All with a keen eye knows this. All friends of md lottery workers knows this.

They are getting paid in maryland.

Using these simple combinations.

024x
                        026x
                        028x
                        046x
                        048x
                        068x
                        246x
                        248x
                        468x

X equals 1, 3 , 5 , 7 , 9.   

They also love to play all evens. In ascending and descending order

Im noy saying play all of the above combinations. Im saying backtest my theory and be amazed

This was posted yesterday.... again its just my observation....I cannot tell you how to wager ..... or how to arrange your digits on your playslips.........      ok I forgot to throw in the 268x, but Glen reminded me of my mistake.  Im only human......

Sorry for coming on your thread helping Md players collect a few wins.  I know thats what its about at the end of the day.....

Not who has better tips systems or strategies........

elkton, maryland
                          United States
                          Member #85565
                          January 18, 2010
                          1028 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2013, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Everyone is welcome here, but Mr/Ms. Ninja/McKinnie? please do not play games/lecture us and not name names.  We all get along here very well and try very hard to help each other with limited budgets and educated guesses.  There is no one system that guarantees anything or is better than others.  Nowhere was the X268 in that order posted by Mr. Ninja/McKinnie and you at one point wrote to forget about it. You need all four digits to collect money in MD.   Yes "even" numbers hit,  but an odd digit 3 midday today spoiled that,  MD has the same odds as any other P4 state that uses real balls...1 : 10000.

Good Luck.

I Agree!

grwurston's avatar - 144
                            Let's Go Rangers!!!
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            5129 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2013, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck.

I don't agree. Yes, we all do get along and try to help each other. But if someone has some different ideas or stategies why

not sit back and see what they have to say? I for one would welcome it. It's not like any of us are hitting every day... If I

was hitting 5% of the time (which I don't) and someone said I can help you win 10% of the time, would I listen to what to

they had to say? You bet I would. Bottom line, we don't play for fun, we play to win $$$. If someone can show us how to

improve our chances why refuse their help?

If cash4ninja does have a better system and he's willing to teach it, why turn down his offer?  I'm willing to learn it. I look

at like this; If your system isn't hitting every day, then it can be made better. And I don't hit every day...

Harbinger
                              D.C./MD.
                              United States
                              Member #44103
                              July 30, 2006
                              5587 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2013, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

This was posted yesterday.... again its just my observation....I cannot tell you how to wager ..... or how to arrange your digits on your playslips.........      ok I forgot to throw in the 268x, but Glen reminded me of my mistake.  Im only human......

Sorry for coming on your thread helping Md players collect a few wins.  I know thats what its about at the end of the day.....

Not who has better tips systems or strategies........

We appreciate all input and ideas TY!

You're correct you can't tell us how to wager but you basically claim a hit and congratulate on a rearranged order of 268X.  One would have had to played 45 numbers for 3 draws to get a box hit. The system has to hit by the second draw box or you are losing money, do the math.  So what do we play tonight?

Posted: Today, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Look Listen Learn.

I didn't write that any system was better than any other system.  I'll try and simplify further of what I wrote earlier.  When one posts "systems" and "tips" with variables like an "X" in the numbers posted it isn't a hit because you need all four numbers to hit and collect money.  It is also important to distinguish between a box hit and straight hit,  the order of the numbers is very important so if you post 268X,  that is very differrent from X268 or 2X68 the order can make a 25 fold difference in payout for each $1 played on a non repeating P4.  So when someone posts what you posted earlier,  you give 9 numbers with a 5 variable at the end to apply to give you like 0241 0243 0245 etc. 45 numbers it is a shotgun approach for a box.  That is all.  You can't put 246X in the predictions section it won't count.

Good luck!

Page 10 of 17